Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   The Biggest Homer on SWDC Contest! (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33950)

Sniper 05-24-2009 12:52 PM

The Biggest Homer on SWDC Contest!
 
Please, don't get your panties in a bunch about this. This is done as a more light-hearted thing. Now accepting nominations for biggest homer on SWDC! Go! We will have a poll later on.

I'll start. State the poster and the one team that they are most a homer for.

Sniper (Michigan Wolverines)
ToldLikeItIs (Iowa Hawkeyes)
JoeyJr (Miami Hurricanes)
Xiomera (Detroit Red Wings)
TimDris (Detroit Red Wings)
HinesWardJr (Pittsburgh Penguins)
scottyboy (Rutgers Scarlet Knights)
Burns336 (Orlando Magic)
D-Unit (Orlando Magic)
bigbenn (Illinois Fighting Illini)
Blindsite (Carolina Panthers)
Chucky (Toronto Raptors)
M.O.T.H (Dallas Cowboys)
Tampa 2 For Life (Tampa Bay Rays)
JHG722 (Philadelphia Phillies)
TacticaLion (Detroit Lions)
BamaFalcon59 (Virginia Tech Hokies)
adschofield (Kansas Jayhawks)
sweetness34 (Illinois Fighting Illini)
Mr. Stiller (Pittsburgh Steelers)



That's just to get the ball rolling.

princefielder28 05-24-2009 12:54 PM

Chucky (Toronto Raptors)

TACKLE 05-24-2009 12:56 PM

Scottyboy is the biggest homer and its not even close imo.

Burns336 05-24-2009 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sniper (Post 1673893)
Please, don't get your panties in a bunch about this. This is done as a more light-hearted thing. Now accepting nominations for biggest homer on SWDC! Go! We will have a poll later on.

I'll start. State the poster and the one team that they are most a homer for.

Sniper (Michigan Wolverines)
ToldLikeItIs (Iowa Hawkeyes)
Xiomera (Detroit Red Wings)
TimDris (Detroit Red Wings)
HinesWardJr (Pittsburgh Penguins)
scottyboy (Rutgers Scarlet Knights)
Burns336 (Orlando Magic)
D-Unit (Orlando Magic)
bigbenn (Illinois Fighting Illini)
Blindsite (Carolina Panthers)
Chucky (Toronto Raptors)

That's just to get the ball rolling.

Um, D and I need to be adjusted to say Orlando Magic/ Dallas Cowboys, I can't claim homer allegiance to just one team.

Sniper 05-24-2009 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burns336 (Post 1673900)
Um, D and I need to be adjusted to say Orlando Magic/ Dallas Cowboys

No. I said "pick one team".

Sniper 05-24-2009 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TACKLE (Post 1673899)
Scottyboy is the biggest homer and its not even close imo.

Nominations only right now, please.

josh07039 05-24-2009 12:57 PM

Gotta be Scotty. I'm a huge Rutgers fan, and I think he is nuts.

JeffSamardzijaIRISH 05-24-2009 12:58 PM

Burns is the biggest homer ever.

Burns336 05-24-2009 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sniper (Post 1673901)
No. I said "pick one team".

youre making me feel like I'm choosing one team over the other... It hurts.

jballa838 05-24-2009 01:00 PM

JoeyJr is a big Miami homer.

but if we were voting, Told rules the recruiting thread with iron bias.

TitleTown088 05-24-2009 01:00 PM

Blindsite probably gets my vote

I remember back in the day seantaylor21. He was a huge homer. I think he lost a bet that was "loser leaves town". He's back now though. aha

Us Packer fans also have some homers among us.

Burns336 05-24-2009 01:02 PM

I'm nominating MOTH for the Cowboys... He could never fling the **** that I do on them.

aNYtitan 05-24-2009 01:03 PM

No Tampa24Life? Alright, I'll nominate him and his Tampa Bay Rays

Gay Ork Wang 05-24-2009 01:05 PM

TacticaLion and its not even close

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24187

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/show...t=12862&page=3

Burns336 05-24-2009 01:07 PM

I know there are some crazy other homers that we can't think of.... we need to get a few more before we get the rankings going..

LonghornsLegend 05-24-2009 01:12 PM

LOL@MOTH being up there, that looks funny cuz he's probably the exact opposite.



Blindsite vs Scotty would be an epic final, I'm just putting that out there right now :D

Gribble 05-24-2009 01:14 PM

Mr. Stiller - Steelers

TitleTown088 05-24-2009 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gribble (Post 1673925)
Mr. Stiller - Steelers

Wow, i'm not sure how that was missed.

Burns336 05-24-2009 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend (Post 1673923)
LOL@MOTH being up there, that looks funny cuz he's probably the exact opposite.



Blindsite vs Scotty would be an epic final, I'm just putting that out there right now :D

Dude Moth is a huge Cowboy homer. If you can find a way to stick up for Marcus Spears you are a homer.

Brodeur 05-24-2009 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aNYtitan (Post 1673912)
No Tampa24Life? Alright, I'll nominate him and his Tampa Bay Rays

Tampa isn't really an extreme homer for the Rays.

Chucky 05-24-2009 01:18 PM

Sniper- Pittsburgh Penguins ;)

Gribble 05-24-2009 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burns336 (Post 1673932)
Dude Moth is a huge Cowboy homer. If you can find a way to stick up for Marcus Spears you are a homer.

But he's a first round pick!!! In a contract year!!!

aNYtitan 05-24-2009 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brodeur (Post 1673934)
Tampa isn't really an extreme homer for the Rays.

Alright, can he be an extreme homer for a player, as in David Price or Evan Longoria?

etk 05-24-2009 01:22 PM

BamaFalcon - VT football

Paul 05-24-2009 01:23 PM

Yeah I really don't see MOTH as that big of a homer. I can't really think of anyone whose really that over the top homer for us.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.