Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   2 "PETA Beauties" Have a Nude Public Shower (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34004)

TimD 05-28-2009 10:52 AM

2 "PETA Beauties" Have a Nude Public Shower
 
Noon 'nude' protest showers vegan message on Clematis Street

Quote:

By ANDREW MARRA
Palm Beach Post Staff Writer

Thursday, May 28, 2009

WEST PALM BEACH If two girls showering nude on Clematis Street can't convince you to go meat-free, can anything?

People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals is playing its trump card today, trotting out two "PETA beauties" to take naked showers in downtown West Palm Beach behind a sign that admonishes meat-eaters to "clean your conscience."

PETA says raising animals for food produces more greenhouse gas than all the automobiles and planes in the world.

The girls will be showering at noon at the corner of Clematis Street and Narcissus Avenue, according to a PETA news release.

Their banner will read "Clean Your Conscience: Go Vegetarian! 1 lb. of Meat = 6 Months of Showers."
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/co...svc=7&cxcat=76

less then 10 min until the shower....

CashmoneyDrew 05-28-2009 10:54 AM

I want someone to report back with video ASAP.

terribletowel39 05-28-2009 10:54 AM

A picture is necessary.

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES 05-28-2009 10:59 AM

Video/pictures would be awesome. It would be awesome if someone bought a bunch of double cheeseburgers from Mcdonalds and just started throwing them at the girls

Gay Ork Wang 05-28-2009 10:59 AM

good i hope its someone like Natalie Portman :/

TimD 05-28-2009 10:59 AM

since nude is in quotes in the headline i'm assuming it'll be a bikini shower or something. peta can't even do porn right can they....

it's funny how they are all for animal rights but will exploit women haha

jayceheathman 05-28-2009 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimDris (Post 1678819)
since nude is in quotes in the headline i'm assuming it'll be a bikini shower or something. peta can't even do porn right can they....

it's funny how they are all for animal rights but will exploit women haha

I was about to write that same thing. They did something a couple months ago where they had girls sitting outside in lingerie holding signs to eat vegetables. They dont seem to mind at all to exploit girls just as long as you dont do it to animals.

TimD 05-28-2009 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jayceheathman (Post 1678824)
I was about to write that same thing. They did something a couple months ago where they had girls sitting outside in lingerie holding signs to eat vegetables. They dont seem to mind at all to exploit girls just as long as you dont do it to animals.

their morals are ********. animals > humans.

Borat 05-28-2009 11:07 AM

Gotta love PETA. They don't eat meat, but they eat Kat ;)

TimD 05-28-2009 11:09 AM

I'm not making a new thread for this. But it made me LOL



https://secure.peta.org/site/Advocac...Action&id=2209

Quote:

You can help end Canada's annual war on seals by boycotting a product that is vital to the country's economy: maple syrup. Canada produces approximately 85 percent of the world's maple syrup, with the U.S. as its largest consumer, and by buying this Canadian product, you are supporting Canadian cruelty. By pledging to boycott Canadian maple syrup, you'll be speaking up for baby seals in Canada, for whom life isn't so sweet, and telling Canada that you won't support its product until you can support its practices.
They honestly expect people to stop buying Maple Syrup???? hahaha
Having people boycott the NHL for baby seals would work MUCH better....

CJSchneider 05-28-2009 11:12 AM

I'm reading this as I eat a double cheese-burger.

TimD 05-28-2009 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJSchneider (Post 1678837)
I'm reading this as I eat a double cheese-burger.

I'm pouring maple syrup all over my french toast.

TimD 05-28-2009 11:16 AM

okay tougher decision then i previously thought...


The_Dude 05-28-2009 11:22 AM

PETA are idiots.... "clean your conscience"... argh, this makes me so mad that i just want to go out and shoot some deer, catch/kill a bunch of fish, and club a bunch of baby seals, just to do the opposite of what those morons think that i should do. :(

Vikes99ej 05-28-2009 11:24 AM

seriously, i need to see some ******* n00dz...

CJSchneider 05-28-2009 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimDris (Post 1678842)
okay tougher decision then i previously thought...




This will make it easier.

vikes_28 05-28-2009 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimDris (Post 1678838)
I'm pouring maple syrup all over my french toast.

i'm pouring maple syrup all over my girlfriend.

trkaline 05-28-2009 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimDris (Post 1678832)
I'm not making a new thread for this. But it made me LOL



https://secure.peta.org/site/Advocac...Action&id=2209



They honestly expect people to stop buying Maple Syrup???? hahaha
Having people boycott the NHL for baby seals would work MUCH better....

I already don't buy maple syrup so I guess that makes me an inadvertent protester.

TimD 05-28-2009 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trkaline (Post 1678858)
I already don't buy maple syrup so I guess that makes me an inadvertent protester.

you sonofabitch!

im going to lead the pro-syrup anti-seal protest

CJSchneider 05-28-2009 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vikes_29 (Post 1678857)
i'm pouring maple syrup all over my girlfriend.

You're gonna need something stronger then that to get the taste out of your mouth.

FlyingElvis 05-28-2009 11:35 AM

PETA's demonstrations like this just confuse me. Every time they do this in an attempt to persuade me to not eat meat it makes me want to eat a beaver.













I'll be here all week. Tip your waitresses.

trkaline 05-28-2009 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimDris (Post 1678859)
you sonofabitch!

im going to lead the pro-syrup anti-seal protest

Club a seal save a baby...perfect campaign..for every bottle of Maple syrup you buy we will club a seal...every year dozens of canadian babies are injured or killed in vicious baby seal attacks.. Don't let this cute exterior fool you..under this cute mirage lies a ruthless killer...



Don't let baby seals win!!!

vikes_28 05-28-2009 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJSchneider (Post 1678864)
You're gonna need something stronger then that to get the taste out of your mouth.

You're probably right...

CJSchneider 05-28-2009 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trkaline (Post 1678870)
Club a seal save a baby...perfect campaign..for every bottle of Maple syrup you buy we will club a seal...every year dozens of canadian babies are injured or killed in vicious baby seal attacks.. Don't let this cute exterior fool you..under this cute mirage lies a ruthless killer...



Don't let baby seals win!!!



It's not trick photography - they are huge.

SuperKevin 05-28-2009 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trkaline (Post 1678858)
I already don't buy maple syrup so I guess that makes me an inadvertent protester.

Same here. I refuse to eat syrup. Too much sugar for breakfast


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.