Your Final Recruit Rankings
Alright, now that it seems that the evaluation process of this year's recruiting process is over, it seems fitting that (agreeing with ESPN.com and Rivals.com) that the final rankings be put together.
Plain and simple, rank your final Top Recruits, whether it is 10, 20, 50 or 100, doesn't matter.
01. Ronald Powell Defensive End Moreno Valley, CA --- Committed to Florida
02. Seantrel Henderson Offensive Tackle Saint Paul, MN --- Uncommitted
03. Michael Dyer Running Back Little Rock, AR --- Committed to Auburn
04. Jackson Jeffcoat Defensive End Plano, TX --- Uncommitted
05. Da'Rick Rogers Wide Receiver Calhoun, GA --- Committed to Georgia
06. Robert Woods Athlete Gardena, CA --- Committed to Southern California
07. Owa Odighizuwa Defensive End Portland, OR --- Uncommitted
08. Jordan Hicks Outside Linebacker West Chester, OH --- Uncommitted
09. Marcus Lattimore Running Back Duncan, SC --- Uncommitted
10. Robert Crisp Offensive Tackle Raleigh, NC --- Committed to North Carolina State
11. Shariff Floyd Defensive Tackle Philadelphia, PA --- Committed to Florida
12. Lamarcus Joyner Defensive Back Ft. Lauderdale, FL --- Committed to Florida State
13. Dillon Baxter Athlete San Diego, CA --- Committed to Southern California
14. Demarcus Milliner Defensive Back Millbrook, AL --- Committed to Alabama
15. Alec Ogletree Safety Newnan, GA --- Committed to Georgia
16. Latwan Anderson Defensive Back Cleveland, OH --- Committed to West Virginia
17. Darius White Wide Receiver Dunbar, TX --- Committed to Texas
18. William Gholston Defensive End Detroit, MI --- Committed to Michigan State
19. Matt Elam Athlete West Palm Beach, FL --- Committed to Florida
20. Dominique Easley Defensive Lineman Staten Island, NY --- Committed to Florida
No Jeff Luc in the top 20? Interesting. Not criticizing you for it, just thought it was interesting.
Rivals has Luc ranked at #42. The guy is good, but he was ridiculously overrated early on in the recruiting process.
What about Kyle Prater or Keenan Allen? I don't really follow recruiting throughout the year but these are two names that Rivals had up there early on.
Guys like LaTwan Anderson and William Gholston over Prater and Allen are head scratchers to me too, but than again it's not my list.
Damn, you all are weak.
1 Ronald Powell
2 Seantrel Henderson
3 Kyle Prater
4 Robert Woods
5 LaMarcus Joyner
6 Michael Dyer
7 Jordan Hicks
8 James Hurst
9 Robert Crisp
10 Christian Jones
11 Sharrif Floyd
12 Keenan Allen
13 Marcus Lattimore
14 Owa Odighizuwa
15 Jackson Jeffcoat
16 Dillon Baxter
17 Chris Martin
18 William Gholston
19 Khairi Fortt
20 Dominique Easley
there you go
1. Ronald Powell
2. Shariff Floyd
3. Kyle Prater
4. Seantrel Henderson
5. Marcus Lattimore
6. Da'Rick Rodgers
7. Robert Woods
8. Keenan Allen
9. Owamagbe Odighizuwa
10. Jackson Jeffcoat
11. Michael Dyer
12. LaMarcus Joyner
13. Matt Elam
14. Jordan Hicks
15. Christian Jones
16. Robert Crisp
17. Lache Seastrunk
18. Corey Lemonier
19. Dillon Baxter
20. Jawaun James
1. Seantrel Henderson
2. Owamagbe Odighizuwa
3. Lamarcus Joyner
4. Sharrif Floyd
5. Jackson Jeffcoat
6. Robert Crisp
7. Ronald Powell
8. DeMarcus Millner
9. Marcus Lattimore
10. Dillon Baxter
11. Jordan Hicks
12. Cecil Whiteside
13. Devin Gardner
14. Lache Seastrunk
15. Michael Dyer
16. Robert Woods
17. Keenan Allen
18. Alec Ogletree
19. Brandon Linder
20. Da'Rick Rogers
Powell not even in your top 5? With Odighizuwa higher?
And as good as any center might be, he's not a top 20 player in the nation.
Those are my only complaints. I just don't see Odighizuwa as better than Jeffcoat or Powell.
My big thing with OO is that it's my opinion that he has the highest ceiling out of those three.
I like Jeffcoat better because his feet are unreal. He's comfortable moving any direction at any time.
Powell's gonna be a hell of a player, don't get me wrong. I just like the other 2 better.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:55 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.