Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   AFC North Division Forum (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=94)
-   -   Best QB (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41246)

Hines 05-12-2010 03:23 PM

Best QB

Who do you think is the best QB? Vote now.

I think this format will be a lot better than everyone making their own team. Most votes wins.

Pat Sims 90 05-12-2010 05:19 PM

I voted Roethisberger even though i don't like him.

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES 05-13-2010 12:35 PM

I voted Flacco because **** the rest.

fear the elf 05-13-2010 12:53 PM

I voted for Ben.

I think Flacco will be pretty good eventually, but at this point he's being overrated a little bit.

Carson was great, but hasn't been able to recapture that form recently.

Jake could emerge as the Jake of old, but I don't know know if that would make him the best in the division even if that happened.

Ben is probably the best, even though he's done everything he can think of to derail his career. I don't think I consider him a top 5 QB in the league or anything, but probably best in the division.

It was between Ben and Carson for me.

K Train 05-13-2010 06:17 PM

ben and its not close at this point....its a shame he tries to **** it all up

BmoreBlackByrdz 05-14-2010 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fear the elf (Post 2172366)
I voted for Ben.

I think Flacco will be pretty good eventually, but at this point he's being overrated a little bit.

Carson was great, but hasn't been able to recapture that form recently.

Jake could emerge as the Jake of old, but I don't know know if that would make him the best in the division even if that happened.

Ben is probably the best, even though he's done everything he can think of to derail his career. I don't think I consider him a top 5 QB in the league or anything, but probably best in the division.

It was between Ben and Carson for me.

who's overrating Flacco?

I voted for Flacco, but I think it's Big Ben, you can't argue with what he has done. The guy may be the biggest D-bag, but he has the rings and that's all that matters.

however, in a couple years, I see Flacco overtaking Ben.

Trogdor 05-14-2010 11:23 AM

In terms of a QB and rating only the QB. Carson Palmer. If you want to judge the QB w/ their current team around them then I'd say Big Ben.

fear the elf 05-14-2010 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BmoreBlackByrdz (Post 2173288)
who's overrating Flacco?

I voted for Flacco, but I think it's Big Ben, you can't argue with what he has done. The guy may be the biggest D-bag, but he has the rings and that's all that matters.

however, in a couple years, I see Flacco overtaking Ben.

Mostly the media.

He's alright. He's probably on his way to being good. Possibly even very good. But at this point, he's just a middle of the road (somewhere in the top 12-15 range) QB when compared to the rest of the QB's in the league.

RavenMadness 05-14-2010 01:21 PM

If Flacco ever wants to be considered for pro bowl considetations he MUST take better care of the football. I think he has a good future, but Ben OWNS this poll.

BigDawg819 05-18-2010 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RavenMadness (Post 2173381)
If Flacco ever wants to be considered for pro bowl considetations he MUST take better care of the football. I think he has a good future, but Ben OWNS this poll.

Really he turned down the invite last year hence why Vince Young went to Miami.

niel89 05-18-2010 04:52 PM

Its Ben. If the game is on the line with 1 last drive I would put the ball in his hands. Flacco will have his day, especially with the receiving additions.