Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   AFC North Division Forum (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=94)
-   -   Best WR (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41310)

Hines 05-19-2010 12:12 PM

Best WR
 
Who is the best WR in the AFCN?

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES 05-19-2010 12:14 PM


Hines 05-19-2010 12:16 PM

For a number one reciever, I chose Q.

Hines 05-19-2010 12:36 PM

This is how WR voting will go. We will have three seperate votes for WRs. This is for our number 1 WR, the next will be the number 2, and then the next is the number 3. We will not be using the top 3 votes on this one as our top 3.

Ravens1991 05-19-2010 12:39 PM

great idea for WR Hines, and good idea getting this poll going.

wonderbredd24 05-19-2010 12:40 PM

This division is bad at wide receiver...

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES 05-19-2010 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HinesWardJr (Post 2177504)
This is how WR voting will go. We will have three seperate votes for WRs. This is for our number 1 WR, the next will be the number 2, and then the next is the number 3. We will not be using the top 3 votes on this one as our top 3.

I'm cool with that. Are you going to do the same with Corners?

Hines 05-19-2010 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES (Post 2177509)
I'm cool with that. Are you going to do the same with Corners?

Yes. I'll do it with all the positions that have multiple slots(ex. OT, OLB, G, DE,MLB, CB)

Hines 05-19-2010 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wonderbredd24 (Post 2177508)
This division is bad at wide receiver...

If the Steelers didn't trade Holmes, I'd say that WR would be a strong suite. I think this team would win a lot of football games due to the fact that we'd knock teams around and play very solid football.

Ravens1991 05-19-2010 12:44 PM

WR wouldnt really matter, if there was a tournament this teams defense would be unstoppable. Boldin and OchoCinco would make a serviceable tandem,

coordinator0 05-19-2010 12:44 PM

IDK, I don't think the division is bad at WR. I voted for Boldin mostly because A) I'm a homer, and B) I don't see much separation between the top 3 (Ward, Ochocinco, Boldin).

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES 05-19-2010 12:50 PM

Yea this team would be ridiculous on defense. I mean having Reed and Troy at safety and the front 7 would be unstoppable.

kalbears13 05-19-2010 12:59 PM

The Browns players have 0 votes so far for all 3 positions...

trkaline 05-19-2010 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kalbears13 (Post 2177538)
The Browns players have 0 votes so far for all 3 positions...

Are you surprised?

Bengals78 05-19-2010 01:12 PM

I dont trust Q as a #1...
That said I went with Ocho....

But where is the JORDAN SHIPLEY love? I mean come on.

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES 05-19-2010 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bengals78 (Post 2177551)
I dont trust Q as a #1...
That said I went with Ocho....

But where is the JORDAN SHIPLEY love? I mean come on.

You mean you are a Bengals fan so you chose Ocho???? lol

and lol at whoever chose Wallace

Hines 05-19-2010 01:30 PM

Mike Wallace is a monster. Is he the best WR in the division? No, but I think he has potential to be a top 3 Wr in the division.

kalbears13 05-19-2010 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trkaline (Post 2177548)
Are you surprised?

Can we do LT next? :-D

Let's not do TE. :-(

Bengals78 05-19-2010 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kalbears13 (Post 2177591)
Can we do LT next? :-D

Let's not do TE. :-(

You got a shot at LG too

wonderbredd24 05-19-2010 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bengals78 (Post 2177613)
You got a shot at LG too

Grubbs is better than Steinbach, but Mack should win going away at center

Bengals78 05-19-2010 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wonderbredd24 (Post 2177615)
Grubbs is better than Steinbach, but Mack should win going away at center

Id go Steiny then Grubbs personally.
I think playing next to a rookie C hindered Steiny last year a bit. But next year I think the Browns will have one of the best left sides of the lines in the NFL.
Thomas - Steiny - Mack

wonderbredd24 05-19-2010 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bengals78 (Post 2177626)
Id go Steiny then Grubbs personally.
I think playing next to a rookie C hindered Steiny last year a bit. But next year I think the Browns will have one of the best left sides of the lines in the NFL.
Thomas - Steiny - Mack

Personally, in the second half of the season, I think Mack carried Steinbach's mediocre play.

hobbes2053 05-19-2010 02:31 PM

I won't say he's not, but it's unfair to say Boldin's the best in the division without him having played a game within it. He might prove to be so, but it remains to be seen seeing as he's coming from a pass-heavy offense to a more run-oriented offense.

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES 05-19-2010 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hobbes2053 (Post 2177660)
I won't say he's not, but it's unfair to say Boldin's the best in the division without him having played a game within it. He might prove to be so, but it remains to be seen seeing as he's coming from a pass-heavy offense to a more run-oriented offense.

Well under that logic I would go with Mason.

Brown Leader 05-19-2010 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kalbears13 (Post 2177591)
Can we do LT next? :-D

Let's not do TE. :-(

What are u talking? Watson could have a big presence in the division this year. Browns have little options and should feature the TE.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:38 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.