Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   AFC North Division Forum (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=94)
-   -   Best RG (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41442)

Hines 06-02-2010 10:38 AM

Best RG
 
Who is the best RG in the AFCN?

Hines 06-02-2010 10:45 AM

I put Pouncey here because that's where he has been playing and probably will play this season. Yanda and Bobbie Williams will be a tough battle IMO. Yanda can be a Pro Bowler this season.

wonderbredd24 06-02-2010 10:46 AM

Out of the 4 choices here, you have to go with Yanda, but I'd have Andrew Whitworth play right guard.

Pouncey has not played a single down yet. Yes, he might be good, but he might be awful too

K Train 06-02-2010 11:02 AM

im taking pouncey, if jermaine gresham can get votes over heath miller than pouncey can get votes over this group of misfits cause i dont think yanda is that good

/end homerism

wonderbredd24 06-02-2010 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by K Train (Post 2189661)
im taking pouncey, if jermaine gresham can get votes over heath miller than pouncey can get votes over this group of misfits

That was just as proposterous and Heath Miller won, which is good because we need a guy who can block and Miller is a beast in the running game

K Train 06-02-2010 11:07 AM

i fully expect yanda to win this and if essex was there instead i would have voted for yanda, i just dont think the RGs in the afc north are overly impressive and went a little homer with the star potential lol

coordinator0 06-02-2010 12:01 PM

Yanda for me. I think he's a better guard than Grubbs myself, he's just nasty.

Pat Sims 90 06-02-2010 01:44 PM

Bobbie Williams just because i felt like being a homer for once on this.

wonderbredd24 06-02-2010 01:46 PM

If you wanna be a homer, put in more write in votes for Whitworth

Pat Sims 90 06-02-2010 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wonderbredd24 (Post 2189811)
If you wanna be a homer, put in more write in votes for Whitworth

Would rather have Whitworth as a LG or LT. Williams has been pretty solid on the Right Side and has been a leader ever since he has gotten here.

trkaline 06-02-2010 02:01 PM

How the expletive* can anyone vote Pouncey? Or any rookie for anything for that matter? Shouldn't even be a choice.

wonderbredd24 06-02-2010 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pat Sims 90 (Post 2189818)
Would rather have Whitworth as a LG or LT. Williams has been pretty solid on the Right Side and has been a leader ever since he has gotten here.

Whitworth is a mauler with the feet to play a solid left tackle. I'd love to have that as my right guard.

redbills 06-02-2010 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trkaline (Post 2189827)
How the expletive* can anyone vote Pouncey? Or any rookie for anything for that matter? Shouldn't even be a choice.

because he is great

wonderbredd24 06-02-2010 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redbills (Post 2189840)
because he is great

Based on all of his NFL play and production?

redbills 06-02-2010 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wonderbredd24 (Post 2189841)
Based on all of his NFL play and production?

I think he is better than Mack and Wood, they both played good last year. So If I had to pick one on the list I am going with Pouncey.

wonderbredd24 06-02-2010 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redbills (Post 2189844)
I think he is better than Mack and Wood, they both played good last year. So If I had to pick one on the list I am going with Pouncey.

Based on no NFL play. And I doubt he plays to the level Mack did last year.

redbills 06-02-2010 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wonderbredd24 (Post 2189847)
Based on no NFL play. And I doubt he plays to the level Mack did last year.

So what .

wonderbredd24 06-02-2010 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redbills (Post 2189848)
So what .


No words

K Train 06-02-2010 02:25 PM

im just injecting some youth into the line....i didnt expect him to win or get any other votes for that matter

wonderbredd24 06-02-2010 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by K Train (Post 2189855)
im just injecting some youth into the line....i didnt expect him to win or get any other votes for that matter

Our oldest lineman so far is... 25

K Train 06-02-2010 02:29 PM

lol

so in 5 years the youngest man on out line will be 25

wonderbredd24 06-02-2010 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by K Train (Post 2189865)
lol

so in 5 years the youngest man on out line will be 25

Yes, in 5 years, Joe Thomas will be all of 30 and Alex Mack will be 29. Suck it rest of the NFL

jriles0522 06-02-2010 03:17 PM

No Shawn Lauvao love???? WTF kind of poll is this?

redbills 06-02-2010 04:11 PM

so just because he has yet to play he shoudn't be on the list, lol, ur funny w24.

wonderbredd24 06-02-2010 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redbills (Post 2189970)
so just because he has yet to play he shoudn't be on the list, lol, ur funny w24.

He shouldn't be getting votes over a good player who has actually done it at the NFL level. It's just ridiculous.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:43 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.