Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   College Football (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Denard Robinson wins the Heisman!!! (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42672)

FUNBUNCHER 09-11-2010 07:07 PM

Denard Robinson wins the Heisman!!!

It's gonna happen. Watch and see.

He's gonna Mike Vick UM to the Big 10 title.

CashmoneyDrew 09-11-2010 07:09 PM

A) Wrong forum
B) No

Brodeur 09-11-2010 07:12 PM

I support this thread.

WMD 09-11-2010 07:13 PM

Denard Robinson will win the Heisman at least 5 times while at Michigan.

CameronCropper 09-11-2010 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WMD (Post 2287991)
Denard Robinson will win the Heisman at least 5 times while at Michigan.

Only 5 times?

Hate.

P-L 09-11-2010 08:00 PM

It's too bad that Florida couldn't guarantee him playing time at quarterback. He'd be so sick in that offense. Could you imagine him and Jeff Demps running the option?

Oh well, I'm sure glad he ended up at U-M.

Forenci 09-11-2010 08:15 PM

He's pretty damn impressive. For a rather small guy he's got some serious arm strength too.

Oh and Brodeur, I love that you're back to the Keith Law sig quote. I'd rep you but apparently I did so recently and can't again. :(

Brent 09-11-2010 08:34 PM

Shoelace > Jesus Tebow

Mark it down.

Caulibflower 09-11-2010 08:45 PM

I was surprised at how tight his throws were. Couple inaccurate ones, but you could expect that- he threw some ropes out there. I'm rather in awe of Denard Robinson right now.

Smooth Criminal 09-11-2010 09:15 PM

He's be incredible these first two games. I'm worried about his durability, but he has been simply unreal. Michigan will get to a 4-0 start before a big showdown with Michigan State, and then Iowa.

I'm still amazed at what he has done in the first two games.

descendency 09-11-2010 09:18 PM

TJ Yates disapproves of this thread.

(yes, I was laughing as I typed that)

FUNBUNCHER 09-11-2010 09:21 PM

200+ yards passing AND over 200 yards rushing??

It's unlikely, but if Denard came close to 2000 yards rushing and over 2000 passing this season, um, I wouldn't know what to say.

I need a flu shot to watch Michigan football games 'cause Denard Robinson is SICK!!!!!

descendency 09-11-2010 09:23 PM

If he hits 2000 rushing 2000 passing, I will forge him a heisman trophy myself.

descendency 09-11-2010 09:30 PM

Smooth Criminal 09-11-2010 09:52 PM

Thats priceless. He's campaigning already.

OSUGiants17 09-11-2010 10:01 PM

I can name close to 20 players more worthy of the Hiesman. Michigan wont even finish ranked. Shoelace has 2 good games and everyone hops on his dick. **** off, the guy is nothing special and wont do anything after this game.

wonderbredd24 09-11-2010 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brent (Post 2288114)
Shoelace > Jesus Tebow

Mark it down.

Doing better than 2 National Titles and a Heisman is a tall order

Hurricanes25 09-11-2010 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 (Post 2288192)
I can name close to 20 players more worthy of the Hiesman. Michigan wont even finish ranked. Shoelace has 2 good games and everyone hops on his dick. **** off, the guy is nothing special and wont do anything after this game.

Nothing special? Seriously? Anybody who puts up those numbers is special.

Forenci 09-11-2010 10:07 PM

Quote:

Oh look, an OSU fan who is upset. Kind of silly when you're clearly being a massive homer and essentially trolling in this thread. Right now there are very few people more worthy than Denard. But it's early.

Also, if you think he's nothing special you're clearly uninformed. I'm not a Michigan fan at all and the kid has loads of talent and is just a sophomore.

OSUGiants17 09-11-2010 10:12 PM

Im not upset at all cause we will actually finish ranked unlike Michigan. Denard has had 2 good games, but is not hiesman worthy.

He isnt, if he is so special why was he in a camp battle for the starting spot, it shouldnt have even been a contest if he is as good as everyone is making him seem.

Put it this way, if he can continue to play like this against RANKED teams I will give him respect. Michigan State is his first test, if he passes that, he has proven he is special, if he can beat Iowa, then I talk Hiesman like everyone else.

Calvin & Kevin 09-11-2010 10:13 PM

Quote:

oh the haterade. love it. Shoe is taking spotlight away from your little Terrelle and you just can't stand it.

obviously he's going to do some things against UMass and Bowling Green and Indiana, come on.

I don't think he's a realistic Heisman candidate either, but I'm laughing at you trying to just hate him away.

superman 09-11-2010 10:14 PM

i don't think there's any doubt he's heisman SO FAR

and wow that picture is crazy

wonderbredd24 09-11-2010 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 (Post 2288205)
Put it this way, if he can continue to play like this against RANKED teams I will give him respect. Michigan State is his first test, if he passes that, he has proven he is special, if he can beat Iowa, then I talk Hiesman like everyone else.

The only thing I found interesting about this is he's putting the standard so many want to put on Boise State with the national title on Denard Robinson with the Heisman.

The kid has been an absolute stud so far, but that is interesting nonetheless

OSUGiants17 09-11-2010 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calvin & Kevin (Post 2288207)
oh the haterade. love it. Shoe is taking spotlight away from your little Terrelle and you just can't stand it.

I couldn't care less. I dont care if a player from my team wins Hiesman, I care if they WIN! Something Michigan cant do, they have no one around Denard and will not finish ranked. OSU on the other hand will be top 5, maybe even top 2 and in the BCS championship game.

Forenci 09-11-2010 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 (Post 2288205)
Im not upset at all cause we will actually finish ranked unlike Michigan. Denard has had 2 good games, but is not hiesman worthy.

He isnt, if he is so special why was he in a camp battle for the starting spot, it shouldnt have even been a contest if he is as good as everyone is making him seem.

OSU finishing ranked has nothing to do with this argument. All it proves is you're bias about this subject.

And dude, he just had 500 yards total offense. That's absurdly awesome. Lets not act like ND is some bottom of the barrel program either. They've had their problems but they still get top recruits all the time and have some pretty good defensive players. Including one of the best linebackers in the country.