Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pro Football (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Favre accused of sexual harrassment (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43221)

LizardState 10-12-2010 03:38 PM

Favre accused of sexual harrassment

While a NY Jet.

http://blogs.citypages.com/blotter/2...use_claims.php

From a masseuse hired by the jets to massage their players.

Brett's schlong photos allegedly emailed in an earlier incident, Jenn Sterger sold the pics to deadspin. It's all over ESPN & Jim Rome now.

Correct me if my timing is wrong, wasn't Favre's wife battling cancer while he was a Jet when this occurred?

Classy guy, that Brett Favre.

CJSchneider 10-12-2010 03:41 PM

CJSchneider 10-12-2010 03:42 PM

I love the image the accompanies the article.

bigbluedefense 10-12-2010 03:43 PM

Has any player in NFL history done more damage to his image than Brett Favre has?

The only players in all of sports that I can think of that are close are Lebron James and Tiger Woods.

Halsey 10-12-2010 03:43 PM

Does anyone else find it funny that this comes out the week before the Jets-Vikings Monday Night game?Could it have been scripted any better?

bigbluedefense 10-12-2010 03:47 PM

The only thing I hate about this is how that smutbucket Jen Sterger is getting publicity (and money as a result) for it.

I hate when smuts trick horny young men into giving them exactly what they want (attention). It works every time.

vidae 10-12-2010 03:48 PM

mmmmmm Jenn Sterger.

LizardState 10-12-2010 03:48 PM

It was enough of a distraction that he had to address the Vikings locker room after their loss to those same Jets Monday night.

What do you think the Vikings think of their QB now? Remember their current owner took the team over after the Fred Smoot Love Boat incident, so he's going to be very sensitive to his team being scandalized by another lurid story in the media.

ElectricEye 10-12-2010 03:53 PM

I can now say that I've seen pictures of Brett Favre's dick. Not that I wanted to, but I can say it.

bigbluedefense 10-12-2010 03:58 PM

I haven't seen the pics (nor do I want to) but I heard Craig Cartman on the radio last week saying he's got a small pecker.

Why take a dick pic if you have a small one? If its small, don't you want to use the "element of surprise" strategy on unsuspecting victims?

Giantsfan1080 10-12-2010 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigbluedefense (Post 2333234)
The only thing I hate about this is how that smutbucket Jen Sterger is getting publicity (and money as a result) for it.

I hate when smuts trick horny young men into giving them exactly what they want (attention). It works every time.

Sterger is a smutbucket but this is all on Favre. He's an old horny man not a young one.

LizardState 10-12-2010 04:00 PM

Quote:

He's an old horny man not a young one.
Horny old men are the worst, believe me I know.

Just about when he was turning 40, hmmmmm. I've heard of mid-life crisis stories before but this one takes the cake. Shouldve just bought a ragtop fire engine red sportscar like everybody else instead of a pickup, lol.

ElectricEye 10-12-2010 04:01 PM

The voicemails are pretty damn funny. The garbage can one is hilarious.

bigbluedefense 10-12-2010 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 (Post 2333269)
Sterger is a smutbucket but this is all on Favre. He's an old horny man not a young one.

Im not talking about Favre.

I'm talking about all the 20 year old guys out there who googled Jen Sterger the past 2 weeks and got her website hits upon hits upon hits.

That's the whole reason why she leaked the info.

Giantsfan1080 10-12-2010 04:03 PM

Sterger was already pretty widely known to the younger football crowd before this.

tjsunstein 10-12-2010 04:03 PM

What's seen can't be unseen.

bigbluedefense 10-12-2010 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 (Post 2333283)
Sterger was already pretty widely known to the younger football crowd before this.

I guarantee you she just got herself 8x the amount of fans this week than she had in the past.

LizardState 10-12-2010 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigbluedefense (Post 2333279)
Im not talking about Favre.

I'm talking about all the 20 year old guys out there who googled Jen Sterger the past 2 weeks and got her website hits upon hits upon hits.

That's the whole reason why she leaked the info.

.......And the 2 & 1/2-cent digital photos she sold to deadspin for at least 5 figs, $ amount to be disclosed later.

Was he so ignorant that he didnt think a digital pic is forever? Or was this why he hesitated for 2 summers about unretiring & coming back to the NFL?

Giantsfan1080 10-12-2010 04:06 PM

Wasn't she already in Playboy before this?

LookItsAlDavis 10-12-2010 04:06 PM

Why would he send it three separate times? You'd think the shawty would get the idea the first time...

bigbluedefense 10-12-2010 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 (Post 2333292)
Wasn't she already in Playboy before this?

Wouldn't surprise me.

You know the Giants have our own village smut who tries to use the Giants to get herself fame? It's some attractive puerto rican girl who shows up to games wearing a tight superman outfit.

These birds are just marketing themselves and using our testosterone to fund their bank accounts.

Giantsfan1080 10-12-2010 04:10 PM

Yeah I see that woman all the time in the parking lot tailgating. I can't stand her attention whoring self.

bigbluedefense 10-12-2010 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 (Post 2333304)
Yeah I see that woman all the time in the parking lot tailgating. I can't stand her attention whoring self.

When the Jets made the playoffs last year and the Giants didn't, she magically started wearing Jets gear and going to their games.

Yeah, shes not attention whoring. I can't stand those girls.

J-Mike88 10-12-2010 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigbluedefense (Post 2333289)
I guarantee you she just got herself 8x the amount of fans this week than she had in the past.

Exactly, and she didn't have to go nearly as far as, say, a Paris Hilton did. Her first big claim to fame (other than her name) was her leaked video of her guzzling some guy. That had to make her dad proud.

But it worked for her pub-wise.

This Jen chick's popularity has skyrocketed.

Still, Favre is an idiot. Last I checked, he was still married and his wife already almost divorced his ass many times.

Babylon 10-12-2010 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LizardState (Post 2333240)
It was enough of a distraction that he had to address the Vikings locker room after their loss to those same Jets Monday night.

What do you think the Vikings think of their QB now? Remember their current owner took the team over after the Fred Smoot Love Boat incident, so he's going to be very sensitive to his team being scandalized by another lurid story in the media.

The thing is in that business as in politics and hollywood this stuff is not only rampant but condoned. Favre's fellow Vikings probably could care less as long as he can find Randy Moss down the field.

I have been all over Mike Vick for the whole dog fighting saga so i need to establish my dislike for Brett here especially as you pointed out his wife was fighting cancer.