Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Sig Making Idol Round 1 Elimination--Finz99 survives! (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=434)

CalBears99 06-11-2006 06:32 PM

Sig Making Idol Round 1 Elimination--Finz99 survives!
 
Ok, the public gets to decide which of these guys should continue to be in the competition. Vote for the sig you think is best. The one w/ the most votes stays alive!

thule

finz99

bucknaked

rainbeaukid2

Canadian_kid16 06-11-2006 06:34 PM

wasn't stephenson also eliminated?

ATLDirtyBirds 06-11-2006 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canadian_kid16
wasn't stephenson also eliminated?


yeah, but he was by deafault.

Finz99 06-11-2006 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canadian_kid16
wasn't stephenson also eliminated?

he didn't even enter a sig so he's automatically eliminated.

ATLDirtyBirds 06-11-2006 06:35 PM

I'm voting to keep Finz alive, because IMHO, his sig was the 2nd best of the group.

CGF 216/137 06-11-2006 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds
I'm voting to keep Finz alive, because IMHO, his sig was the 2nd best of the group.

I thought he had the best.

06-11-2006 06:39 PM

Buck shall play again!!

jkpigskin 06-11-2006 06:40 PM

i liked bucks.... it was a photo manip so it mighta not gotten the love it shoulda recieved

Maroney22 06-11-2006 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CGF 216/137
Quote:

Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds
I'm voting to keep Finz alive, because IMHO, his sig was the 2nd best of the group.

I thought he had the best.


its like all black i cant even tell who it is.

06-11-2006 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maroney22
Quote:

Originally Posted by CGF 216/137
Quote:

Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds
I'm voting to keep Finz alive, because IMHO, his sig was the 2nd best of the group.

I thought he had the best.


its like all black i cant even tell who it is.

Thats what i said!

Maroney22 06-11-2006 06:41 PM

i say buck stays

06-11-2006 06:41 PM

I voted thule because of the originality

jetvilma51 06-11-2006 06:42 PM

i voted rainbeaukid but bucks was good too

jkpigskin 06-11-2006 06:42 PM

hey calbear... keep this poll up for about a day unless its a blowout and give the remaining contestants the new topic... give the rest of us a head start so its kinda of a reward for making it to the next round

jkpigskin 06-11-2006 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jetvilma51
i voted rainbeaukid but bucks was good too

how can you say that was the best one????????

CGF 216/137 06-11-2006 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkpigskin
hey calbear... keep this poll up for about a day unless its a blowout and give the remaining contestants the new topic... give the rest of us a head start so its kinda of a reward for making it to the next round

The topic is already up.

stephenson86 06-11-2006 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Finz99
Quote:

Originally Posted by Canadian_kid16
wasn't stephenson also eliminated?

he didn't even enter a sig so he's automatically eliminated.

got some bad crap goin on atm in the olde life so im not makin sigs atm....not in the right frame of mind

SuperMcGee 06-11-2006 06:45 PM

goin with Buck here

Finz99 06-11-2006 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stephenson86
Quote:

Originally Posted by Finz99
Quote:

Originally Posted by Canadian_kid16
wasn't stephenson also eliminated?

he didn't even enter a sig so he's automatically eliminated.

got some bad crap goin on atm in the olde life so im not makin sigs atm....not in the right frame of mind

nah man its all good...dont worry about it.

CGF 216/137 06-11-2006 06:46 PM

EVERYONE VOTE FOR FINZ99 NOW.

jkpigskin 06-11-2006 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CGF 216/137
EVERYONE VOTE FOR FINZ99 NOW.

EVERYONE VOTE FOR BUCKNAKED NOW!

CGF 216/137 06-11-2006 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkpigskin
Quote:

Originally Posted by CGF 216/137
EVERYONE VOTE FOR FINZ99 NOW.

EVERYONE VOTE FOR BUCKNAKED NOW!

I have more posts, so I win.

SuperMcGee 06-11-2006 06:49 PM

when did i get to 2000??
zing

KILLERSANTA 06-11-2006 06:49 PM

bucknaked

iworshipbender 06-11-2006 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CGF 216/137
EVERYONE VOTE FOR FINZ99 NOW.



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:59 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.