Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pro Football (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   VEGAS: Divisonal Playoffs (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45011)

SDE 01-09-2011 08:09 PM

VEGAS: Divisonal Playoffs

After winning some major units on the Ravens versus the spread and the Packers on the money line today, I'm inspired to sprinkle some more units next week.

Here is how Vegas is calling it so far:

Where do you guys see value? Where will you be sprinking? I'm still thinking about it and I want to see how the lines move but I'll be duplicating some units next weekend I'm sure. :D

bored of education 01-09-2011 08:11 PM

im parlaying the money line for sea and nyj

SDE 01-09-2011 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bored of education (Post 2471160)
im parlaying the money line for sea and nyj

The way these playoffs have gone so far, that might not be a bad idea. ;P

nepg 01-09-2011 08:20 PM

I'd take that line in the Bears-Seahawks game.

regoob2 01-09-2011 08:20 PM

Surprising to see the Bears favored by so much after losing to the Seahawks earlier this season.

Draft King 01-09-2011 08:20 PM

I have full trust in Atlanta.

Ravens1991 01-09-2011 08:21 PM

i dont gamble.

but say I throw 20 bucks on the Ravens. what do the scores need to be for me to win $. The steelers are -3 so if the steelers win by 1 I would still win money wouldnt I?

SDE 01-09-2011 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by regoob2 (Post 2471173)
Surprising to see the Bears favored by so much after losing to the Seahawks earlier this season.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nepg (Post 2471172)
I'd take that line in the Bears-Seahawks game.

That's the game I'm focusing on right now. Bears have shown the ability to self-destruct and the Seahawks looked awfully good last game and, as mentioned, have already beat the Bears.

gpngc 01-09-2011 08:25 PM

The GB line opening at -2 (or -1 elsewhere) is VERY interesting. Essentially, Vegas is saying GB is 1 or 2 points better than Atlanta.

That line won't get up to 3 and I wouldn't be shocked to see it get to GB -1 on the road, which is nuts.

The Pats line screams New England (rivalry game in the Divisional round at -8? - wow).

Of course I like Seattle to keep it close but I'm an idiot.

And at first glance I like the Packers and the Steelers. But who the hell knows. At this level, the games are so ******* important and every single play is huge that it's tough to get an easy prediction.

yo123 01-09-2011 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravens1991 (Post 2471177)
i dont gamble.

but say I throw 20 bucks on the Ravens. what do the scores need to be for me to win $. The steelers are -3 so if the steelers win by 1 I would still win money wouldnt I?

Yes, as long as the Ravens either win or keep it within 2 points. If they lose by a FG it's a push.

dolphinfan2k5 01-09-2011 08:45 PM

Do you gamble online? If so how/where?

wogitalia 01-10-2011 01:07 AM

Don't really like any of those lines.

Personally I think the Steelers are just slightly better than the Ravens but can easily see the Ravens winning, so Ravens +3 is probably the better bet, imo.

I like the Packers to win but a +2 line is a nothing line, I think it is close though. Wouldn't surprise me if either team won but I'd be surprised if it was a shootout or a one sided game.

I actually like the Jets to keep it competitive against the Pats, especially after their last sorry as effort. I think they can cover that line.

Seattle are capable of covering the Bears, as someone who was fairly certain they'd cover last week I feel similarly about the Bears. They matchup decently with them and could quite easily beat them, though I would pick Bears H2H probably.

Tough matchups though, I struggle to see any good value bets amongst it.

BearsFan 01-10-2011 01:54 AM

I like the Ravens, Jets, Falcons, and Bears.

Scotty D 01-10-2011 05:07 AM

I like the Jets +8.5.

http://www.centsports.com/

I apologize is Scott doesn't want this posted but this site is legal in the USA. You start with a dime provided by advertisers and you are free to bet on anything and build it up.