Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   New England Patriots Team Forum (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   2010: Favorite Patriots Season Ever? (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45154)

nepg 01-15-2011 12:49 AM

2010: Favorite Patriots Season Ever?

Is this season your favorite season of Patriots football ever?

For me, it definitely is. As a fan of the draft and of the Patriots...seeing 3 rookie classes converge and integrate into this roster with the key veterans has been really fun to watch. The atmosphere surrounding the team has been nothing but positive and fans of other teams have had a really hard time hating anything about this team.

trkaline 01-15-2011 01:03 AM

On the contrary... I hate everything about that team... You guys are beast, but F the Patriots.... And I mean **** them with respect.. but I do hate them...

nepg 01-15-2011 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trkaline (Post 2478448)
On the contrary... I hate everything about that team... You guys are beast, but F the Patriots.... And I mean **** them with respect.. but I do hate them...

I think you just hate that you can't hate them like you wish you could hate them.

trkaline 01-15-2011 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nepg (Post 2478450)
I think you just hate that you can't hate them like you wish you could hate them.

I'm sure its something like that. When Brady leaves I won't hate them nearly as much or at all really. Right now he's way too much of a threat for me to like. Usually Mannings my most hated but with him watching on TV, Brady will get the hate usually reserved for Manning. I counted you guys out when you shipped out Moss and had to deal with that suspect defense, but the way the whole team rallied after that has been truly remarkable. I want to wish you guys luck this weekend, beating the Jets isn't a small feet but after that last time I don't really see you guys losing. I hope to see you in AFC Championship game provided we win this weekend.

Razor 01-15-2011 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trkaline (Post 2478458)
I'm sure its something like that. When Brady leaves I won't hate them nearly as much or at all really. Right now he's way too much of a threat for me to like. Usually Mannings my most hated but with him watching on TV, Brady will get the hate usually reserved for Manning. I counted you guys out when you shipped out Moss and had to deal with that suspect defense, but the way the whole team rallied after that has been truly remarkable. I want to wish you guys luck this weekend, beating the Jets isn't a small feet but after that last time I don't really see you guys losing. I hope to see you in AFC Championship game provided we win this weekend.

I see what you did there haha...

The jury is still om whether this is my favourite season, but it's definetly up there. If we win it all there's no question that this is the best season ever.

ElectricEye 01-15-2011 12:55 PM

It's up there for sure. This has been an extremely satisfying ride.

Nalej 01-15-2011 12:58 PM

Yea, if we don't win the Super Bowl then it definitely won't be.
I think my fav Super Bowl year is the 2003 season, as of now.

Jvig43 01-15-2011 01:10 PM

Pretty much what others have said. If we win it all, this could be my favorite season ever. Thus far it's been amazing and this team has done so much better then anyone gave them credit for (Jmike saying we wouldn't and arent close to winning a SB any time soon haha). Go Pats.

Don Vito 01-15-2011 02:59 PM

Too soon. I hate to be that guy but I have a bad feeling about tomorrow. We opened our mouths up a little more than we usually do, subtle or not I don't like it.

ElectricEye 01-15-2011 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Don Vito (Post 2478883)
Too soon. I hate to be that guy but I have a bad feeling about tomorrow. We opened our mouths up a little more than we usually do, subtle or not I don't like it.

Sign me up for some of this as well. We've been far more vocal than we usually are and it's weird.....

Jvig43 01-15-2011 03:19 PM

I know I was one of the first to voice my concern with this matchup, but the more this week has gone on, the more I realize that this is BB with two weeks of prep time and a home game. He has this team ready to play, Sanchez is the key here. If he plays anything like he did last week against a very pedestrian Colts defense were going to win this game big.

Razor 01-15-2011 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jvig43 (Post 2478893)
I know I was one of the first to voice my concern with this matchup, but the more this week has gone on, the more I realize that this is BB with two weeks of prep time and a home game. He has this team ready to play, Sanchez is the key here. If he plays anything like he did last week against a very pedestrian Colts defense were going to win this game big.

Yeah.. I used to be worried, but then I read the following:
BB is 9-2 after bye weeks in the regular season and 4 following a bye week in the playoffs. Sanchez cannot win this game for them, I don't see them putting up more than 17 points against us. And they won't limit the NE offense to FGs in the red zone like they did with the Colts. 31-16 is my prediction.

ElectricEye 01-15-2011 03:29 PM

Trends are fine until they go the other way. This is playoff football and it's going to be a very tough game no matter what. I hope to high hell we can pull it out because losing to the Jets is a fate worse than death. I think we've got a lot of things going in our favor and it's not a particularly good match up for the Jest...but a lot of the things we exploited the last game will not be as easy to come by this time around.

FlyingElvis 01-18-2011 01:41 PM

ahhh . . . the benefit of late voting . . .

Nalej 01-20-2011 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nalej (Post 2478785)
Yea, if we don't win the Super Bowl then it definitely won't be.
I think my fav Super Bowl year is the 2003 season, as of now.

...and it still is :)