Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   dillema (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=478)

swangaz 06-17-2006 02:00 PM

dillema

ok, so I need to know which Artist I should don as my favorite artist right now, It's between T.I. and Lil Wayne, and right now I can't decide, cuz they both got great songs. so whoever wins will be donned as my favortie artist

06-17-2006 02:01 PM

They're both hard. I go Lil Wayne.

rocco31fb 06-17-2006 02:01 PM

You'll probably get a new one in a month anyway.

swangaz 06-17-2006 02:03 PM

I'm listening to "Be Easy" right now

06-17-2006 02:04 PM

pretty tough but id take wayne just cuz i love "hustler musik"

critesy 06-17-2006 02:05 PM

weezy f baby.

thule 06-17-2006 02:06 PM

lol get a mind of your own. I mean have 2 favorite artists...this is just another stupid cartman poll used to boost your post count.

swangaz 06-17-2006 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thule
lol get a mind of your own. I mean have 2 favorite artists...this is just another stupid cartman poll used to boost your post count.

not really, I don't care about my post count no more, just look at C-Syll's post count

$KidCowboy$ 06-17-2006 02:07 PM

LIL WAYNE. shooter is a great song.
except be easy and rubber band man are good too

thule 06-17-2006 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swangaz
Quote:

not really, I don't care about my post count no more, just look at C-Syll's post count

Using an online poll to choose your favorite rapper is pathetic...i'm sorry but it is.

swangaz 06-17-2006 02:09 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Using an online poll to choose your favorite rapper is pathetic...i'm sorry but it is.

no dis is for an official title, because it is a hard decision

thetedginnshow 06-17-2006 02:09 PM

Nelly sang it best.

BuckNaked 06-17-2006 02:10 PM

They're both great. T.I. has more better songs though.

thule 06-17-2006 02:12 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

You don't understand...how can something be your decision if your basing it off of other peoples opinions...I'm ripping on you for having zero self-respect.

swangaz 06-17-2006 02:14 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

You don't understand...how can something be your decision if your basing it off of other peoples opinions...I'm ripping on you for having zero self-respect.

no I have self respect, If I didn't have any self respect I wouldn't formulate my opinions. And this is probably the only time I'll make a poll like this

ATLDirtyBirds 06-17-2006 02:15 PM

Too be honest, I love them both, too tough for me to decide.

dRaFtDoRk 06-17-2006 02:43 PM

T.I.

thule 06-17-2006 02:45 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

no I have self respect, If I didn't have any self respect I wouldn't formulate my opinions. And this is probably the only time I'll make a poll like this

Actually if you had self-respect you would realize that stuff like this doesn't gain respect. You obviously have tried to get people to like you in the past, and this isn't what I would call forming your own opinions. You are asking for other people to make the decision for you.

swangaz 06-17-2006 02:51 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Actually if you had self-respect you would realize that stuff like this doesn't gain respect. You obviously have tried to get people to like you in the past, and this isn't what I would call forming your own opinions. You are asking for other people to make the decision for you.

uhhmm I don't think this thread is called "Do you like Cartman or not". THis is seeing what people think, and trie to formulate opinions. BElieve it or not, you didn't make up all your opinions by yourself, because there's always outside influences that affect your opinions. So If you want to be a ***, then do what you want, I could care less if you like me or not

thule 06-17-2006 02:53 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

uhhmm I don't think this thread is called "Do you like Cartman or not". THis is seeing what people think, and trie to formulate opinions. BElieve it or not, you didn't make up all your opinions by yourself, because there's always outside influences that affect your opinions. So If you want to be a ***********, then do what you want, I could care less if you like me or not

Swearing is real mature :lol: Just grow up man..that's all I ask.

renegade17 06-17-2006 02:54 PM

T.I. sucks, imo. Lil Wayne definitely.

swangaz 06-17-2006 02:55 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

uhhmm I don't think this thread is called "Do you like Cartman or not". THis is seeing what people think, and trie to formulate opinions. BElieve it or not, you didn't make up all your opinions by yourself, because there's always outside influences that affect your opinions. So If you want to be a ***********, then do what you want, I could care less if you like me or not

Swearing is real mature :lol: Just grow up man..that's all I ask.

oooooohhhhh,, you're so mature by trying to call me out and saying I lack self respect

swangaz 06-17-2006 03:02 PM

It's official I guess, even though The BAnkhead tried to make a bit of a run

jetvilma51 06-17-2006 03:26 PM

lil wayne

CGF 216/137 06-17-2006 04:05 PM

c) SOAD