Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   Recruiting (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   That 13 year old kid USC recruited (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49329)

soybean 11-01-2011 05:14 PM

That 13 year old kid USC recruited
 
I can't believe I have to wait 4 F--ing years just to see how this kid plays out.

I believe he's in 9th grade right now.

His highlights look impressive.

He's currently 6'0 tall. I hope he continues to grow.



What do you guys think? How does he look?

BRAVEHEART 11-01-2011 05:20 PM

Dude's gonna be the best QB in his class without question, and probably the no.1 prospect.

JoeJoeBrown 11-01-2011 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soybean (Post 2733265)
I can't believe I have to wait 4 F--ing years just to see how this kid plays out.

I believe he's in 9th grade right now.

His highlights look impressive.

He's currently 6'0 tall. I hope he continues to grow.



What do you guys think? How does he look?

This kid is already a much better quarterback than Joe Bauserman, who is almost twice his age.

Complex 11-02-2011 03:42 PM

He is from Delaware. Yeah!!!!!!! Not many blue chip prospects come from here =/.

MassNole 11-02-2011 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRAVEHEART (Post 2733274)
Dude's gonna be the best QB in his class without question, and probably the no.1 prospect.

He's a FRESHMAN, that is impossible to say right now. From watching the video it doesn't look like he's asked to make a lot of reads, if any. The level of competition leaves a lot to be desired as well.

SickwithIt1010 11-02-2011 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MassNole (Post 2734267)
He's a FRESHMAN, that is impossible to say right now. From watching the video it doesn't look like he's asked to make a lot of reads, if any. The level of competition leaves a lot to be desired as well.

Ok dude, we understand you dont like anyone who isnt going to FSU...its cool man

Edit: This is an 8th grade kid going against juniors and seniors. Of course they are going to try and simplify it for him. He also plays in delaware.

jth1331 11-02-2011 04:08 PM

Going to be the next great QB! Going to break records!

SuperPacker 11-12-2011 06:26 AM

Wait let me get this straight. How old is he and how old are the people he is going against?

EricCartmann 11-12-2011 10:27 AM

He is impressive for what he is, a high school freshmen.

However, he could have made lunch, ate it, and still got the throw off in all the passes he made in that highlight reel.

Let's see how he progresses. D1 material scholarship for sure, but most likely he will never start (this is subject to change if he progresses the way his parents hopes he does).

SickwithIt1010 11-12-2011 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperPacker (Post 2745082)
Wait let me get this straight. How old is he and how old are the people he is going against?

The highlight film in this thread is him playing as an 8th grader in varsity football. Hes going against seniors, juniors, etc. Hes playing up a level.

He is NOW a freshman.

SuperPacker 11-14-2011 06:06 PM

Has this guy got a name cus no one seems to have mentioned it.

Punisher 11-14-2011 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperPacker (Post 2749203)
Has this guy got a name cus no one seems to have mentioned it.

David Sills...it says in the video

Brent 11-14-2011 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soybean (Post 2733265)
He's currently 6'0 tall. I hope he continues to grow.

as someone who teaches HS freshman, there is no doubt in my mind he'll be at least 6'2"

JoeJoeBrown 11-14-2011 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brent (Post 2749269)
as someone who teaches HS freshman, there is no doubt in my mind he'll be at least 6'2"

Your name wouldn't happen to be Jerry Sandusky would it?

Punisher 11-14-2011 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown (Post 2749279)
Your name wouldn't happen to be Jerry Sandusky would it?


SickwithIt1010 11-16-2011 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brent (Post 2749269)
as someone who teaches HS freshman, there is no doubt in my mind he'll be at least 6'2"

It has been a big question since the commitment if this kid is going to continue to grow. Supposedly both parents are very tall. Hopefully hes not done.

MassNole 11-16-2011 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 (Post 2751461)
It has been a big question since the commitment if this kid is going to continue to grow. Supposedly both parents are very tall. Hopefully hes not done.

All it takes is a fluke injury to a growth plate and you are done growing. It happened to Johnny Flynn of the Minnesota Timberwolves and I actually had it happen to myself in 8th Grade, when I was 6'.

SickwithIt1010 11-16-2011 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MassNole (Post 2751467)
All it takes is a fluke injury to a growth plate and you are done growing. It happened to Johnny Flynn of the Minnesota Timberwolves and I actually had it happen to myself in 8th Grade, when I was 6'.

alright man, like I said...hopefully hes not done.

soybean 07-15-2012 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 (Post 2751478)
alright man, like I said...hopefully hes not done.

dude, is this correct?

Quote:

Sills' team is made of almost exclusively of his teammates at Eastern Christian Academy, his new high school. Featuring others such as 2013 five-star Kenny Bigelow, who played tight end, the 6-foot-3, 180-pound quarterback may have been one of the youngest on the team but filled the role of a leader by operating the offense at the right tempo and making sure guys were doing everything right.
If it is. I'm excited and ******* pumped.

David Sills leads team to New Level 7-on-7 National Championship

dannyz 07-15-2012 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soybean (Post 3057772)
dude, is this correct?



If it is. I'm excited and ******* pumped.

David Sills leads team to New Level 7-on-7 National Championship


Yeah David grew a lot, I read in an article his doctor told him he could even grow to be 6'5". He has the length but he needs to start lifting weights because he is just a tall skinny kid out there. I know he is just 15/16 but by the time he gets to USC he could be 6'5" 220lbs. Must be Great at USC to go from Barkley to Browne to Sills.

Bulldogs 07-15-2012 06:49 PM

Watch out for Michael O'Conner, who is also mentioned in that article. Kid from my city who has already received multiple offers from big school, which is extremely rare for a Canadian player.

shipraider21 12-16-2013 10:10 PM

even canadians are getting early looks now!! Football spreading across the world

MassNole 12-17-2013 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRAVEHEART (Post 2733274)
Dude's gonna be the best QB in his class without question, and probably the no.1 prospect.

Davis Sills - 247

And he's currently the #24-25 rated QB in his class and a composite 3* prospect.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.