Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   San Francisco 49ers Team Forum (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   49ers Gameday Thread: Week 9: 49ers at Redskins (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49362)

Borat 11-03-2011 03:23 AM

49ers Gameday Thread: Week 9: 49ers at Redskins

Week 9:
Sunday, November 6, 2011

San Francisco 49ers (6-1)
at
Washington Redskins (3-4)

Time: 10:00 am pst

OK, I admit it. I got a man-crush on this guy:

He's your NFL Defensive Rookie of the month for October.

Last Niner to do that ... this guy:

This guy hasn't been too bad either:

Loving the passrush.

This guy didn't practice today and may not play:

Hopefully Aldon rocks whatever stiff they put in there.

Speaking of passrush, the 'Skins got one too. Very scary.

This guy:

and this guy:

Yikes.

I'd like to see more of this:

to

And lastly, I think this guy:

can be summed up best with this:

We should win this game. If we're for real, then this should be an easy win. Gotta keep the wins rolling. Need moar sentences with win in them. Win!!!!

Standings: It's the battle of the first-place 49ers vs. the last place Redskins! Man, both of these divisions are trainwrecks.

NFC West
1. San Francisco 49ers (6-1)
2. Seattle Seahawks (2-5)
3. Arizona Cardinals (1-6)
3. St. Louis Rams (1-6)

NFC East
1. New York Giants (5-2)
2. Dallas Cowboys (3-4)
2. Philadelphia Eagles (3-4)
2. Washington Redskins (3-4)

Special Note: Uhhhhh, I'm just going to leave this here:

binary 11-03-2011 05:40 AM

ahhhsuumm..

Menardo75 11-03-2011 08:52 AM

You have a gift my friend.

Madirishman 11-03-2011 10:31 AM

#Winning #Tigerblood

abaddon41_80 11-03-2011 10:56 AM

I am honestly really worried about this game. The Redskins are going to come out pissed after being embarrassed last week and the pessimist in me feels like this team is due for that letdown game. The optimist in me feels that we are so much better on paper than the Redskins that it shouldn't really matter, though. I'm torn

49erNation85 11-03-2011 12:14 PM

abaddon,
You won't have to worry what so ever.Our defense is gonna romp over them Skins no problem and Gore is just gonna do what he does and steam role over the Skins defense line.It should be an easy win.I just hope ti is on cable lol.last few weeks our NFL coverage here in WA State has been terrible.Man I need that NFL Sunday ticket only if I wasn't broke and not moving at the end of the month ha.

Awesome thread as always Borat!

Ness 11-03-2011 12:26 PM

London Fletcher looked pissed the last game.

dan77733 11-03-2011 12:51 PM

I'm more worried about this game than I am the Giants game because this game has the term "letdown" in there. We should crush the Deadskins and improve to 7-1. I really hope we dont lose this game because im cheering for the Patriots this week to beat the Giants.

If we can win this week and next, we'll be 8-1 and four games ahead of the Giants and Eagles. Two games ahead of the Saints. And most likely already have the division title secured. Its all about these next two games. Winning both but especially the Giants game will go along way to securing the second seed, a bye and a home playoff game.

Guys, im so pumped and happy that you all may wish for the old Dan to come back. Hahaha. And to think that we're 6-1 and still have five games in our division. Hopefully, we wont have any letdowns and win all five which would already give us 11 wins. Quite honestly, I couldnt of dreamed of a better season than what we're having right now.

And dominating our division and being the first team to clinch a playoff spot will feel better than my girlfriend. Well, maybe not better but you guys get the point. :)

49erNation85 11-03-2011 01:09 PM

Dan you have a gf ,who would of thought ?

dan77733 11-03-2011 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 49erNation85 (Post 2734889)
Dan you have a gf ,who would of thought ?

Funny. I do. Six months and she's smoking hot too. Yay me!!! Only crappy thing in 2011 is that my Grandmother passed away :( but she was 91 and always in physical pain so while I miss her, im happy that she's no longer suffering.

Quite honestly, at times, life is awesome but at other times, life ******* sucks but I learned a long time ago that there's things you cant control and have no say whatsoever. If you can accept that, you'll learn to accept the good and bad equally.

VAfy-ya 11-03-2011 04:03 PM

Smoking hot girl, smoking hot Niners......life is pretty good for Dan these days lol.

I will be at FedEx Field this Sunday for my first ever Niner game in person. I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve waiting for Sunday(Santa) to get here. Supposed to link up with some fellow Niner fans for a tailgate prior to the game. I will be PISSED if we lose my first game in person. No letdowns, this week at least. I want the ride back to be a joyful one.

Menardo75 11-03-2011 05:34 PM

The part that Dan forgets to mention is she's inflatable.

binary 11-03-2011 05:53 PM

lol, that might've been below the belt man.

phlysac 11-03-2011 07:47 PM

The Goldson comment is so gold. I will use it elsewhere...

dan77733 11-04-2011 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Menardo75 (Post 2735163)
The part that Dan forgets to mention is she's inflatable.

This coming from the guy who married his sister???

Borat 11-04-2011 01:03 AM

Thanks guys.

Ray McDonald missed practice again today with a hamstring injury. Doesn't sound like he's going to play Sunday.

Ness 11-04-2011 01:10 AM

Every big name is injured for the Redskins. I think Beck is going to have to throw the ball yet again for them to win, because they aren't running on us. That means more opportunities for our linebackers to rough him up. I just hope our offense can generate enough points because they are salty on defense.

edgrenade 11-04-2011 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VAfy-ya (Post 2735086)
Smoking hot girl, smoking hot Niners......life is pretty good for Dan these days lol.

I will be at FedEx Field this Sunday for my first ever Niner game in person. I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve waiting for Sunday(Santa) to get here. Supposed to link up with some fellow Niner fans for a tailgate prior to the game. I will be PISSED if we lose my first game in person. No letdowns, this week at least. I want the ride back to be a joyful one.

I was at the Niner - Cowboy game this year. Half the fans there were Cowboy fans, and I wanted to punch out all of them. So disappointed to have your team lose in person, ESPECIALLY at home

Madirishman 11-04-2011 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VAfy-ya (Post 273508)

No letdown is coming. Wear your gear in pride and don't take any $h!+ from anyone. I'll be at the Niners vs Cardinals game here in AZ again this year. I haven't missed one in 6 years. Have a great time and represent!

Rabscuttle 11-04-2011 11:26 AM

RJF should do fine with McDonald out and Dobbs will get more playing time than usual as well. As long as McDonald comes back healthy, this is a good thing for the stretch run. He'll be rested up after being on the field quite a bit more than any previous season and the depth will gain needed experience.

I do like the next man up attitude the team seems to have where they haven't blinked at injuries and the next guy has just done his job. This is a well coached team when the backups are so well prepared that you don't see a bunch of missed assignments that lead to big plays. You know people have bought into the team when you see this.

I hope the inactives and practice squad guys are using their time to develop for when they get their time. Depth is a very underappreciated part of a program. Thompson is so good in Green Bay where his roster has later round guys that develop for a couple of years then "burst" onto the scene after all of us draftniks have forgotten abotu them. I want the guys Baalke is putting on our roster to start doing this for us.

VAfy-ya 11-04-2011 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madirishman (Post 2735593)
No letdown is coming. Wear your gear in pride and don't take any $h!+ from anyone. I'll be at the Niners vs Cardinals game here in AZ again this year. I haven't missed one in 6 years. Have a great time and represent!

Oh I ALWAYS represent The Faithful. That's not even a question. Just that I would like my first game to be a victory. But just looking foward to taking in the whole experience. But there are ALOT of Niner fans in VA and we will be out in full force, with MD only a couple of hours away.

binary 11-05-2011 06:20 PM

Ever since the "we want carr" stuff, I've abstained from wearing any niner gear...too embarrassing, don't want to be associated with the fanbase.

49ersfan_87 11-06-2011 10:42 AM

49ers inactives

Quote:

49ers inactives: McDonald, Tolzien, Swain, Spencer, Norris, Kilgore, Person.
http://twitter.com/#!/MaioccoCSN/sta...22188231835648

Is Spencer still injured? He was healthy enough to suit up the last few games but still saw no action. It looks like our coaches aren't that impressed with his previous tape because he's barely played this year, even in the preseason.

49erNation85 11-06-2011 12:09 PM

Nice first series by the front 7 one big then stopped rest of the 3 downs.Gonna be a long day for the Skins.

Ness 11-06-2011 01:01 PM

Another failed third down by the 49ers. Looks like it will be another grind-it-out win. We won't be able to get away with this against teams like New Orleans or Green Bay. I just know it.