Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Who do u got in a fight? (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=503)

yodabear 06-25-2006 09:18 PM

Who do u got in a fight?

YODA

OR

MIKE MARTZ

06-25-2006 09:19 PM

Chuck Norris would take em both at once

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) 06-25-2006 09:21 PM

Does Yoda get to keep the lightsabre? And if so, does Martz have one to even the score?

Twiddler 06-25-2006 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChrisCybulski
Does Yoda get to keep the lightsabre? And if so, does Martz have one to even the score?

I also need to know this before I judge.

yodabear 06-25-2006 09:23 PM

Quote:

They can use whatever they can get their hands on.

Dang....I should have asked in this poll....who do u got in a football game Yoda or the Detroit Lions.

Captain 06-25-2006 09:24 PM

hmmmm....I'll go with Yoda over Mike Martz/Mrs. Doubtfire.

Twiddler 06-25-2006 09:25 PM

Hmmmm with these new rules I definitely think yoda takes it to him. I mean what is Martz gonna do? Hit him with his playbook?

yodabear 06-25-2006 09:25 PM

Who voted for the mad ******?

ATLDirtyBirds 06-25-2006 09:27 PM

Yoda>>>>>>Martz

yodabear 06-25-2006 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twdrmbhs
Hmmmm with these new rules I definitely think yoda takes it to him. I mean what is Martz gonna do? Hit him with his playbook?

No, he's gonna hit him with his 18th big mac of the day.

Nerv 06-25-2006 09:27 PM

MIKE MARTZ GOOOOOOOOOOO MARTZ

yodabear 06-25-2006 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nerv
MIKE MARTZ GOOOOOOOOOOO MARTZ

U disgust me sometimes Nerv.

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) 06-25-2006 09:28 PM

I agree with twdrm.. okay, I can't remember his whole name. But Mike Martz stands zero chance without a light sabre, unless he can get prime Marshall Faulk back. Does he have a time machine so he can do that? I need to know this before I can fully judge.

yodabear 06-25-2006 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds
Yoda>>>>>>Martz

I like u.

Twiddler 06-25-2006 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yodachu
Quote:

:lol: Haha, throwing Big Mac's. What a wuss.... Yoda could definitely take him.

Brodeur 06-25-2006 09:29 PM

Yoda would take down Mike Martz. Yoda could probably take down anybody except maybe Obi Wan or Jack Bauer.

yodabear 06-25-2006 09:29 PM

Quote:

I agree with twdrm.. okay, I can't remember his whole name. But Mike Martz stands zero chance without a light sabre, unless he can get prime Marshall Faulk back. Does he have a time machine so he can do that? I need to know this before I can fully judge.

Can he get a time machine? I don't think so.

yodabear 06-25-2006 09:30 PM

5-3 people c'mon Yoda would own the dumbass.

Twiddler 06-25-2006 09:30 PM

Quote:

It's alright, I know my name is annoying(if only I'd realized that before I registered). But good point with the time machine. Then Martz would bring back the entire Greatest Show on Turf and it would get a little more even in the fight. But it's still yoda for me.

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) 06-25-2006 09:31 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Can he get a time machine? I don't think so.

Good point. I choose Yoda.

yodabear 06-25-2006 09:31 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

:lol: Haha, throwing Big Mac's. What a wuss.... Yoda could definitely take him.

Yeah, plus Yoda would get help from Kyle Turley.

yodabear 06-25-2006 09:32 PM

Quote:

Quote:

It's alright, I know my name is annoying(if only I'd realized that before I registered). But good point with the time machine. Then Martz would bring back the entire Greatest Show on Turf and it would get a little more even in the fight. But it's still yoda for me.

Long names are cool if I could change my name, I would change it to qwertyhbgvfdxcvbjkoiuygtfyuiopkjhbv.

yodabear 06-25-2006 09:34 PM

6-4.......terrible.

Brodeur 06-25-2006 09:40 PM

Give Martz every single weapon he had with the Greatest Show on Turf and he still loses in mere seconds. Everyone knows Stephen Jackson would probably turn on Martz for neglecting to use him and then it would be Yoda/Stephen Jackson vs Holt/Bruce/Faulk/Martz. Warner would turn on Martz because his wife would tell him too and Bulger doesn't count.

Vikes99ej 06-25-2006 09:41 PM