Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   2014 NFL Draft Forum (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   John Gruden QB Camp is Back (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52155)

49erNation85 04-13-2012 09:05 AM

John Gruden QB Camp is Back
 
Not sure this is news or not but it is back on the air before the draft. Kellen Moore is the guy they are taping today.Not sure if they've done the other QB's yet .

SuperPacker 04-13-2012 09:09 AM

Why is he wasting his time on Kellen Moore? :facepalm:

49erNation85 04-13-2012 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperPacker (Post 2946153)
Why is he wasting his time on Kellen Moore? :facepalm:

Don't be a hater.He will get his chance in the NFL and be drafted in the 5th round maybe 4th.

BoiseSt39 04-13-2012 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperPacker (Post 2946153)
Why is he wasting his time on Kellen Moore? :facepalm:

Because Kellen Moore is a QB prospect entering the NFL draft.

BoiseSt39 04-13-2012 09:32 AM

Highlights of the episode with Moore.

“Some of these throws are the damndest throws I’ve seen,” Gruden said. “It’s not a 103 mile an hour fastball, but the ball is placed perfectly with great anticipation. … It’s the kind of anticipation you have to have to play at the next level.”

A Super Bowl winning coach said that??? He would be raked through the coals if he posted that on this forum.

SuperPacker 04-13-2012 09:40 AM

I'd hardly call Kellen Moore a prospect. He has no prospect of becoming anything near a NFL quarterback.

TimmG6376 04-13-2012 11:02 AM

If Gruden actually critiqued these guys it might actually be interesting. From the episodes I've watched it is basically Gruden giving the young QB a ******. He was all up in Gabbert's ***** last year.

Asteinebach 04-13-2012 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 49erNation85 (Post 2946147)
Not sure this is news or not but it is back on the air before the draft. Kellen Moore is the guy they are taping today.Not sure if they've done the other QB's yet .

You're a bit late to the punch, sir. He already did Russell Wilson and RGIII.

49erNation85 04-13-2012 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asteinebach (Post 2946324)
You're a bit late to the punch, sir. He already did Russell Wilson and RGIII.

OH well . I have had no cable since March so sue me lol.

Asteinebach 04-13-2012 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 49erNation85 (Post 2946351)
OH well . I have had no cable since March so sue me lol.

Ahh, sh*tty. Called Comcast 2 weeks before the Draft, eh? :lol:

nobodyinparticular 04-13-2012 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoiseSt39 (Post 2946175)
Highlights of the episode with Moore.

Some of these throws are the damndest throws Ive seen, Gruden said. Its not a 103 mile an hour fastball, but the ball is placed perfectly with great anticipation. Its the kind of anticipation you have to have to play at the next level.

A Super Bowl winning coach said that??? He would be raked through the coals if he posted that on this forum.

He also tabbed Bruce Gradkowski as his QBOTF. That worked out well.

Gruden's soft spot is for heady QBs who work their tails off. Sometimes it pays off (like Gannon) but a lot times it means he tries to play QBs who would be better off on an NFL sideline wearing a polo shirt and a headset rather than pads and a helmet.

49erNation85 04-13-2012 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asteinebach (Post 2946360)
Ahh, sh*tty. Called Comcast 2 weeks before the Draft, eh? :lol:

No I'm traveling and working the National Parks so no need for cable . Having too much fun out in the parks and out doors.

descendency 04-13-2012 11:54 AM

I love the irony of this show. I'm not saying Gruden is a total QB dunce like Brian Billick, but how many times has Gruden been pissed off because his team wanted to bring in a young QB only to have Gruden bench him after 1 bad series to put in some over the hill veteran? And now he's doing a show critiquing young QBs? haha.

Asteinebach 04-13-2012 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by descendency (Post 2946394)
I love the irony of this show. I'm not saying Gruden is a total QB dunce like Brian Billick, but how many times has Gruden been pissed off because his team wanted to bring in a young QB only to have Gruden bench him after 1 bad series to put in some over the hill veteran? And now he's doing a show critiquing young QBs? haha.

I see what you did there. Sneaky.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:03 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.