Official Lions Mock
Let's see how close we can get
Round 1 Janoris Jenkins CB
Round 2 Jeff Allen LT
Round 3 Bernard Pierce RB
Round 4 Brandon Washington OG
Round 5 Phillip Thomas Safety
Round 7 Cliff Harris CB
Round 7 Jack Crawford DE
Besides Cliff Harris in the 7th, I hate this draft
1.) Dre Kirkpatrick
2.) Vinny Curry
3.) George Iloka
4.) Phillip Blake
6.) BPA/Janzen Jackson/Cliff Harris
7.) BPA/Janzen Jackson/Cliff Harris
Those guys might all be gone before our respective picks, whatever
Round 1 - Dre Kirkpatrick, CB - Alabama
Round 2 - Kelechi Osemele, OT - Iowa State
Round 3 - George Iloka, S - Boise State
Round 4 - David Molk, C - Michigan
Round 5 - Edwin Baker, RB - MSU
Not really on top of the draft this year.
1. Janoris Jenkins CB North Alabama - I know people are worried about his past but he never had any problems while he was at North Alabama(or at least there hasn't been any evidence to indicate he has) but he has top 10 talent and Martin Mayhew has already went on record saying the Marijuana issue doesn't bother him so that should be a good indicator that if Jenkins is available at the 23rd pick Mayhew will probably pull the trigger and pick him.
2. Brandon Brooks G Miami(OH) - Lets be honest, our run blocking pretty much sucks and we can't keep having Stafford throw the ball all the time. So we need someone who can be a beast at run blocking and I believe Brooks is that guy. He put up 36 bench reps at his pro day, so we know he has the strength to push people around and he has the size to go along with it too.
3. LaMichael James RB Oregon - Jahvid Best is unfortunately one concussion away from retirement so we are going to need to draft a back that is similar to him and LaMichael James definitely fits that mold.
4. Chris Greenwood CB Albion - We still don't have a big CB that we need but Greenwood will finally fill that void. He had a great pro day, he ran a 4.41 40 time, put up 16 reps on the bench press, and he has a 43 inch vertical. So he no doubt has the measurements and after watching some tape of him he most definitely has the ability to make plays. Tons of potential here.
5. Travis Lewis LB Oklahoma - We could use some more depth at LB and I believe Lewis would be solid value at this pick.
7. Dale Moss WR South Dakota State - He had a very impressive pro day and he has only played football for one year after playing basketball for South Dakota State. Not too mention we could really you use a good fourth wide receiver.
7. Cliff Harris CB Oregon - I know I'll probably take some heat for this pick since it would be the third CB in the draft that we will have picked, but I believe that drafting Cliff Harris here will greatly help in solidifying our secondary which we desperately need if we have any chance of moving beyond the first round of the playoffs.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:58 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.