Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   2015 NFL Draft Forum (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Shane's Value Board (Download Here) (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52482)

Shane P. Hallam 04-23-2012 06:58 PM

Shane's Value Board (Download Here)
 
I release it every year and figured I'd share it again. Still not perfect or polished, so if you see players missing, feel free to let me know. I'll update with the link as I update over the next few days.

I essentially combine my rankings with where I feel players will go in the Draft and create a value board from it. It is slotted, you can copy/paste/change. It works for me :)

Download the Excel file:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?5ckh5sv90u0aul4

Jimmy 04-23-2012 07:57 PM

Interesting that you have 38 players with a round 1 grade.

I know you said you combine your rankings with where you expect them to go in the draft, so which of those guys do you think are fringe second rounders?

Zach Brown? Zeitler?

Shane P. Hallam 04-23-2012 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimmy (Post 2962905)
Interesting that you have 38 players with a round 1 grade.

I know you said you combine your rankings with where you expect them to go in the draft, so which of those guys do you think are fringe second rounders?

Zach Brown? Zeitler?

Brown, Zeitler, Fleener, Adams, some of the pass rushers

jojo 04-23-2012 08:07 PM

Trumaine Johnson at safety, the more I think on it the better it is.

Center fielder is a better fit for his build & height.

PTPaQ 04-23-2012 08:25 PM

cool...impressed to see jamell fleming getting some attention as your 6th corner, I think he is super talented and has been overlooked.

scottyboy 04-23-2012 08:39 PM

sanu as the 5th best WR? Wynn a 5th rounder? Francis as a 7th?

Have I told you how much I love you lately?

tjsunstein 04-23-2012 08:44 PM

Cant see it on the iPad! Shane!

Shane P. Hallam 04-23-2012 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tjsunstein (Post 2962997)
Cant see it on the iPad! Shane!


Shane P. Hallam 04-24-2012 04:02 PM

Gave it a slight update today.

D-Unit 04-24-2012 04:21 PM

I have a question... it's a little off... but if Bruce Carter was in this ranking what general area would you have put him? If you don't want to answer that's ok.

onejayhawk 04-24-2012 06:43 PM

I have to disagree about Russell Wilson, by about 3 rounds. He's a gamble, but if heart and a portable cannon can find a way, he'll do it.

J

Shane P. Hallam 04-25-2012 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D-Unit (Post 2964034)
I have a question... it's a little off... but if Bruce Carter was in this ranking what general area would you have put him? If you don't want to answer that's ok.

I'd probably have him at the end of the 2nd/beginning of 3rd round. I wasn't quite as high on him as others, but he's more athletically gifted than many LBs in this draft.

Flyboy 04-25-2012 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tjsunstein (Post 2962997)
Cant see it on the iPad! Shane!

Works fine for me..


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:34 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.