Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   Mafia Games (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=123)
-   -   Toy Story Mafia - Town Wins! (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53534)

Grizzlegom 08-06-2012 09:58 AM

Toy Story Mafia - Town Wins!
 

Five years after Andy went to college, he has finally acquired his degree and he has returned home to find a job. His first stop upon returning home is to see Bonnie and check in on his old toys. He’s happy to see that Bonnie is still taking amazing care of them and he spends a few hours playing with her and, more importantly, all his old toys. The former inhabitants of Andy’s room decide to throw a party that night after Bonnie goes to bed in order to celebrate the return of their lifelong pal. Some good times are had and one member winds up sleeping in Bonnie’s backpack.

The next morning Bonnie heads to Sunnyside as always and the toys at Sunnyside are not their usual, happy selves. The toy overhears some unsettling voices from the past and realizes what’s going on. Upon returning home, the former inhabitant of Andy’s room informs the rest of them that there are whispers that some of their old enemies have returned and that they kidnapped Andy and are holding him hostage in the basement at Sunnyside. Hearing this news, they set out to find all their old friends. After reuniting past and present toys, they set their sights on Sunnyside, ready to free their former owner...


Living Players:

  1. CashMoneyDrew
  2. Mrs. Grizz
  3. Vidae
  4. killxswitch
  5. Forenci

Day 1 - No Lynch
Night 1 - ImBrotherCain (Mr. Potato Head, Mason) has been killed.
Night 1 - Cigaro (Sheriff Woody Pride, Cop) has been killed.
Day 2 - SuperPacker (Aliens, Friendly Neighbor) has been lynched.
Night 2 - Dr. Gonzo (Wheezy, Townie) has been killed.
Night 2 - Raiderz4Life (Barbie, Voyeur/Lover) has been killed.
Night 2 - DeepThreat (Ken, Framer/Tailor/Lover) has commit suicide.
Day 3 - ATLDirtyBirds (Emperor Zurg, JOAT) has been lynched.
Night 3 - SuperMcGee (Chunk, Goon) has been killed.
Night 3 - Tha Wootster (Lenny the Binoculars, Watcher) has been killed.
Night 3 - Todd Bertuzzi (Sarge, Hunter) has been killed.
Day 4 - *** Ork Wang (Sid Phillips, Bulletproof Serial Killer) has been lynched.
Night 4 - OSUGiants (Big Baby, Jailkeeper) has been killed.
Night 4 - CJSchneider (Rocky Gibraltar, Bodyguard) has been killed.
Day 5 - sbh15 (Lotso, Godfather/Role Cop) has been lynched.
Night 5 - JRDrylie (Buzz Lightyear, Role Cop) has been killed.
Day 6 - D-Unit (Rex, Rolestopper) has been lynched.
Night 6 - Bulldogs (Mr. Spell, Townie) has been killed.
Night 6 - RufusMcDaniel (Stretch, Mafia Backup turned Framer) has been killed.
Day 7 - Fenikz (Stinky Pete, Hunter) has been lynched.
Day 7 - Brodeur (The Frog, Miller) has been killed.

With 7 players alive, 4 votes are needed for majority.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules:

--Breaking rules, even if it is only one infraction, is grounds to be mod-killed. I'm a pretty lenient mod and there aren't a whole lot of rules so play nice.

--Do NOT contact each other outside of the game by any means necessary unless your role allows it and it is the predetermined time that you are allowed to talk.

--NO LYNCH is on the table.

--There is no time limit on days and I will not be stepping in to force Russian roulette or anything like that. It is up to you, as a town, to come to a consensus.

--CHARACTER and ROLE reveals are ALLOWED at any time. Feel free to reveal at your own risk.

--All lynch and unlynch votes must be in bold. You must unlynch before you can change your vote.

--If your name is on the player list and you did not receive a role PM, let me know ASAP.

--Do not talk in teal, that's my color.

--Refrain from editing your posts.

--None of the "if you're wrong about me, will you agree to not play for a month" or "If I'm evil, I'll never play again" stuff. No sig bets.

--On the first three days, there will be an "event" at noon:30 ET. Looking at where everyone is located, I feel this is the most fair time to do it. Try to make yourself available at that time as I'd like everyone to have an equally fair shot at winning the prize.

Gay Ork Wang 08-06-2012 10:01 AM

And so it begins!

jrdrylie 08-06-2012 10:03 AM

Stupid toys kidnapping our beloved Andy!

RufusMcDaniel 08-06-2012 10:03 AM

Ohhh, so there will be a prize in 2 hours?

Gay Ork Wang 08-06-2012 10:05 AM

Im guessing here for the bad people just for character claims later:

http://disneyvillains.wikia.com/wiki...Story_Villains

everything besides Jessie

Mrs. Grizz 08-06-2012 10:06 AM

Let's go get Andy!

killxswitch 08-06-2012 10:07 AM


Gay Ork Wang 08-06-2012 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by killxswitch (Post 3080692)


RufusMcDaniel 08-06-2012 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang (Post 3080690)
Im guessing here for the bad people just for character claims later:

http://disneyvillains.wikia.com/wiki...Story_Villains

everything besides Jessie

Maybe Buzz and Zurg are father and son masons.

Gay Ork Wang 08-06-2012 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel (Post 3080695)
Maybe Buzz and Zurg are father and son masons.

yea but buzz is definitely good.

jrdrylie 08-06-2012 10:13 AM

Scotty isn't in this game? I had a dream last night where we lynched him and he was mafia. Boo. I was looking forward to an easy Day One.

Gay Ork Wang 08-06-2012 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jrdrylie (Post 3080700)
Scotty isn't in this game? I had a dream last night where we lynched him and he was mafia. Boo. I was looking forward to an easy Day One.

Scotty is a giants fan. So is OSUGiants. Checkmate, Set and Touchdown

SuperMcGee 08-06-2012 10:16 AM

Ha, evil Jessie.

I want the event!

ImBrotherCain 08-06-2012 10:29 AM

Yay day one... :-/

Gay Ork Wang 08-06-2012 10:37 AM

Just go with the gut and get a quick lynch going would be the least painful day 1. We could however do that 48hours no lynch routine.

Mrs. Grizz 08-06-2012 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang (Post 3080717)
Just go with the gut and get a quick lynch going would be the least painful day 1. We could however do that 48hours no lynch routine.

Well Grizz said there would be no time limits, so unless we as a town agree to do a self-imposed time limit (which might not be a bad idea) then it's until we reach a majority.

Wootylicous 08-06-2012 10:45 AM

So it begins.

Dr. Gonzo 08-06-2012 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang (Post 3080717)
Just go with the gut and get a quick lynch going would be the least painful day 1. We could however do that 48hours no lynch routine.

Vote: GOW

Going with my gut sounds like a good idea.

jrdrylie 08-06-2012 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Grizz (Post 3080720)
Well Grizz said there would be no time limits, so unless we as a town agree to do a self-imposed time limit (which might not be a bad idea) then it's until we reach a majority.

While a self-imposed time limit would be great, I don't see how it would work because nothing would happen if we hit the time limit.

Mrs. Grizz 08-06-2012 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jrdrylie (Post 3080727)
While a self-imposed time limit would be great, I don't see how it would work because nothing would happen if we hit the time limit.

Truth. It was just a thought =/

ImBrotherCain 08-06-2012 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jrdrylie (Post 3080727)
While a self-imposed time limit would be great, I don't see how it would work because nothing would happen if we hit the time limit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Grizz (Post 3080728)
Truth. It was just a thought =/

You two got awfully buddy buddy last game with all those dude pics... If I was Mr. Grizz or Mrs. jrdrylie I might be worried.

RufusMcDaniel 08-06-2012 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jrdrylie (Post 3080727)
While a self-imposed time limit would be great, I don't see how it would work because nothing would happen if we hit the time limit.

We could always institute our own RR, as well.

jrdrylie 08-06-2012 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Grizz (Post 3080728)
Truth. It was just a thought =/

Not a bad thought at all. This SHOULDN'T take all day. The Australians aren't in this game so everybody should be able to participate pretty soon. There is no reason this day shouldn't end this evening.

Mrs. Grizz 08-06-2012 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain (Post 3080732)
You two got awfully buddy buddy last game with all those dude pics... If I was Mr. Grizz or Mrs. jrdrylie I might be worried.

Hahahaha well I gave him an Emma Watson photo, so that calmed that down :)

Besides, it was Matt Bomer. Who doesn't love Matt Bomer? Even Grizz thinks he's pretty hot

jrdrylie 08-06-2012 11:12 AM

So who is going to be the first person to character reveal? My money is on SP.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:11 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.