Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   Week 2: Chiefs AT Bills (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53803)

vidae 09-13-2012 09:57 AM

Week 2: Chiefs AT Bills

I forgot to make this last week. Oops. Discuss the upcoming game here.

bored of education 09-15-2012 10:00 PM

Eric Berry going HAM tomorrow!

nepg 09-15-2012 11:57 PM

I've like to see less of Berry in the box and let him roam the entire field more freely.

bored of education 09-15-2012 11:59 PM

I see him playing plenty rover tomorrow to limit CJ Spiller who in the last 7-8 games has about 1100 yards from scrimmage

bored of education 09-16-2012 11:35 AM

Glen-Levitre-Wood-Urbik-Pears

the right side is the weakness and Glenn is a rookie. Glenn will get owned by Tamba.

King Carls 5 Year Plan 09-16-2012 12:47 PM

This defense, even with Flowers & Hali, is terrible. I dont know what needs to change, but they have yet to stop ANYONE! I was willing to give a bit of a pass last week. Atl is really good and we were missing key members. Now we are 1+ quarter into the Buffalo game and its mostly the same. Buffalo is just doing it with Spiller instead of Julio.

vidae 09-16-2012 01:04 PM

Pathetic showing so far. Cassel is just god awful. Flat out awful. I'm so tired of watching this team.

Bosanac01 09-16-2012 01:05 PM

I can't believe some of you guys actually tried to convince me that the Chiefs have an elite defense.

vidae 09-16-2012 01:09 PM

Hey bos, shut up. You really think it's a good idea to come to another teams board and talk ****? That is against the rules and you know it.

Bosanac01 09-16-2012 01:10 PM

Sorry Im hurt, I actually like the chiefs. I wanna see them win this game.

vidae 09-16-2012 01:32 PM

Pathetic. Fumble on the 1. Maybe get a little momentum going into the half? Nope.

Pathetic shithole of a team.

redbills 09-16-2012 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bored of education (Post 3117565)
Glen-Levitre-Wood-Urbik-Pears

the right side is the weakness and Glenn is a rookie. Glenn will get owned by Tamba.

Looks like Glenn is doing the owning. He has been played well vs Allen, Orakpo and PIT in the preseason and he played well vs the Jets in game 1. KC should move him vs Pears then he would own. I can't believe the Bills are winning tbh I thought with Flowers and Hali back Fitz would throw 8 picks.

vidae 09-16-2012 02:15 PM

3rd and 12, 50 yard TD. Nice job D.

T-RICH49 09-16-2012 02:24 PM

with the first pick in the NFL Draft the Kansas City Chiefs select......

vidae 09-16-2012 02:34 PM

Yeah the Chiefs are the worst team in the NFL right now. Bar none. Just like last year.

I'm not prone to overreaction, but I'm ready to blow this front office / coaching staff up completely.

Oh well.. Matt Barkley, come on down!

Splat 09-16-2012 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vidae (Post 3118006)
I'm ready to blow this front office / coaching staff up completely.

It's time.

I mean what has Scott Pioli really done other than locking up Herm Edwards draft picks?

vidae 09-16-2012 03:08 PM

Back up the money truck for DeCosta and get us a QB.

nepg 09-16-2012 03:22 PM

Just a bad game overall today. Charles looked like he had a stomach bug with the facial expressions and the way he was carrying himself on the sideline.

The worst part about this game is Buffalo played like dog **** and everything they did was super predictable and the Chiefs just kept making mistakes on defense. They were just always out of position even when the play was obvious. The last two TD drives for the Bills were just inexcusable. Have to have better focus and execution than that. I thought Abe Elam was going to be a nice pickup for the Chiefs, but he's been awful. Bunch of TDs last week were his fault and a couple this week were as well.

Ropati needs to go. In the first half, the Bills' entire offense was CJ Spiller on obvious runs and Fitzpatrick scrambling. On just about every one of those, Ropati lost contain by moving inside instead of holding his position. He's useless.

Not sure what was going on with the offense. No one except Boss was getting any separation. Some bad throws, a bad fumble.

I stopped paying much attention after the 3rd Quarter.

Bosanac01 09-16-2012 03:57 PM

Not gonna win with this team. You guys should just tank the year, get rid of the whole FO. Revamp the coaching staff and draft yourself a real franchise QB.

TonyGfortheTD 09-16-2012 05:30 PM

I think by this point, I'd rather shove my dick in a waffle iron than watch 4 quarters of Chiefs football.

onejayhawk 09-16-2012 08:49 PM

It looks like it would not have hurt to forget this week as well. Last week was bad, but not unexpected. This was grim. We should be able to beat Buffalo, and they plowed us under.

I had us going into NO at 2-0 and pulling a momentum upset. Upset it wouls till be, but forget the momentum..

J

villagewarrior 09-16-2012 08:56 PM

I don't usually like to "overreact" after 2 games, however we are 4 years into the Pioli era and all he has done is create the "right 53", a team that is physically and mentally soft with no depth at the most critical areas (QB, Pass Rush, DB). Pioli tries to rule by fear, never in the history of mankind has that been an effective management style. Unless Tom Brady is your quarterback.

vidae 09-16-2012 09:14 PM

As usual I agree with you village. I'm not the kind to overreact at all, but this has just gotten sad.

T-RICH49 09-16-2012 09:17 PM

odds NO hangs a 50 burger on us? I swear it feels like Greg Robinson is coaching this defense

onejayhawk 09-16-2012 09:55 PM

We are 0-6 on turn overs. We gave up a punt return TD. This team is not playing well.

That being said, we did not embarrass ourselves vs Atlanta. When you give up the ball three times more than you take it away, 16 points losses are supposed to happen against good teams. Getting down 35-3 against a middling team like Buffalo is another story. I am just glad we showed some life late in the game.

Week 3 in the Easy is a winnable game if we come prepared. The Saints are also 0-2, losing a pair of shootouts. We cannot score with them, but our defense should be much better than theirs, although we have on seen flashes of it so far. At least we should get some reasonably healthy play out of the D this week. IF the offense can hold onto the ball, we should be alright on that side.

J