Jared's late September mock
Feedback is welcome!
1) Chiefs- QB Geno Smith, West Virginia
2) Jaguars- DT Johnathan Hankins, Ohio St.
3) Raiders- QB Matt Barkley, USC
4) Browns- QB Tyler Wilson, Arkansas
5) Colts- LB Jarvis Jones, Georgia
6) Titans- CB Dee Milliner, Alabama
7) Saints- DT Star Lotulelui, Utah
8) Bills- QB Tyler Bray, Tennessee
9) Panthers- DE Sam Montgomery, LSU
10) Lions- CB Johnathan Banks, Miss St.
11) Rams (via Redskins)- RB Marcus Lattimore, South Carolina
12) Rams- OT Luke Joeckel, Texas A&M
13) Dolphins- WR Keenas Allen, Cal
14) Bucs- CB Xavier Rhodes, Florida St.
15) Cowboys- DE/LB Barkevious Mingo, LSU
16) NY Jets- DE/LB Jackson Jeffcoat, Texas
17) Seahawks- WR Robert Woods, USC
18) Broncos- DT John Jenkins, Georgia
19) Bengals- LB Manti Te'o, Notre Dame
20) Vikings- DT Kawaan Short, Purdue
21) Cardinals- OT Taylor Lewan, Michigan
22) Chargers- S Eric Reid, LSU
23) Packers- CB/S David Amerson, NC St.
24) Eagles- S T.J. McDonald, USC
25) Steelers- CB Jordan Poyer, Oregon St.
26) Bears- G Chance Warmack, Alabama
27) Ravens- C/G Barrett Jones, Alabama
28) NY Giants- OT DJ Fluker, Alabama
29) Patriots- WR Justin Hunter, Tennessee
30) Falcons- TE Tyler Eifert, Notre Dame
31) Texans- G Johnathan Cooper, North Carolina
32) 49ers- DT/DE Jesse Williams, Alabama
Good KC mock.
Reid is a good pick. Not a big Bell fan think he is a little bit overrated, but RB is a need for the Bengals.
Nice KC Mock!!!
The QB play is the least of the Raiders worries, Palmer has actually played well despite no run game and no names at WR and TE. Defense is where we need a infusion of talent so one of those big NT's would be a better route to go.
Jets needs as of now are(In no order)
Need one of those 4 spots addressed in round 1(Prefer to stay away from RB unless its a SPECIAL RB). If Mingo is a fast OLB who can track down open field running backs and can apply pressure, bring him on board.
I'm totally fine with Smith. Our WR corps is solid and Myers is doing very well at TE.
If we really don't go QB, WR would be a huge waste. DB, DE, and OL are the most pressing needs.
Great Bears pick
Aaron Murray is probably the 2nd best qb in the draft. Very underrated.
Our WR corps is strong and Myers is doing very well at TE.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:59 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.