Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Nba 2k13 (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54228)

VAfy-ya 10-23-2012 02:00 PM

Nba 2k13
 
So what are your thoughts on the game? Haven't played 2K since the 2011 version but I have been impressed with it so far. That version was my first experience with the brand so I don't have much to go by. Love all the old school teams they added. The Magic squad from 94 season with Penny and Shaq is the truth. I run with them when I'm not using my Lakers. Where are the Suns team with Barkley? I was puzzled by that. Overall, I think the gameplay is improved and is much smoother.

JRTPlaya21 10-23-2012 02:04 PM

2K only got the rights to use Barkley on the Dream Team. He has actually never been a legend in any of their games until this year.

VAfy-ya 10-23-2012 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JRTPlaya21 (Post 3161510)
2K only got the rights to use Barkley on the Dream Team. He has actually never been a legend in any of their games until this year.

Oh ok, thanx for the info. So the Dream Team is on the game as well? You must have to unlock them I guess.

JRTPlaya21 10-23-2012 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VAfy-ya (Post 3161543)
Oh ok, thanx for the info. So the Dream Team is on the game as well? You must have to unlock them I guess.

I think they might come with the disk but I haven't got 2k13 yet so I'm not sure.

HowFly2 10-23-2012 03:12 PM

The Dream Team does come with the disc. I had them face this year's squad, but I wasn't able to finish. It was a good match-up tho.

VAfy-ya 10-23-2012 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HowFly2 (Post 3161579)
The Dream Team does come with the disc. I had them face this year's squad, but I wasn't able to finish. It was a good match-up tho.

Where? Do you have to be in Association mode or something? Because I can't access them through practice mode.

HowFly2 10-24-2012 05:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VAfy-ya (Post 3161616)
Where? Do you have to be in Association mode or something? Because I can't access them through practice mode.

You can play with them in the Play Now mode. They're after the Wizards and before the historic teams.

fenikz 10-24-2012 06:47 AM

not a fan of the simulation which is all i really use 2k for

VAfy-ya 10-24-2012 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HowFly2 (Post 3162051)
You can play with them in the Play Now mode. They're after the Wizards and before the historic teams.

coo....I found it, thanx

y.f.s. 10-24-2012 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fenikz (Post 3162059)
not a fan of the simulation which is all i really use 2k for

Use edited Rosters and sliders. Cures all.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:41 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.