Falcons finally lose mock draft
Feedback is welcome!
I have QB Tyler Bray, Tennessee, returning to school.
1) Chiefs- QB Geno Smith, West Virginia (Barkley) (Tyler Wilson)
2) Jaguars- LB Jarvis Jones, Georgia (Matt Barkley) (Hankins) (Star) (Trade)
3) Panthers- DT Johnathan Hankins, Ohio St. (Star) (Joeckel) (Milliner)
4) Browns- DE Bjoern Werner, Florida St. (Jarvis Jones) (Manti Te'o)
5) Raiders- DT Star Lotuleli, Utah (Hankins) (Milliner)
6) Eagles- OT Luke Joeckel, Texas A&M (Matt Barkley) (Tyler Wilson)
7) Rams- WR Keenan Allen, Cal (Taylor Lewan) (Eric Fisher) (Jake Matthews)
8) NY Jets- DE/LB Barkevious Mingo, LSU (Moore) (Matt Barkley) (Tyler Wilson)
9) Bills- LB Manti Te'o, Notre Dame (Matt Barkley) (Tyler Wilson)
10) Titans- DE Damontre Moore, Texas A&M (Jordan) (Milliner) (Elam)
11) Cards- QB Matt Barkley, USC (Jake Matthews) (Eric Fisher) (Tyler Wilson)
12) Lions- CB Dee Milliner, Alabama (Banks) (Manti Te'o)
13) Dolphins- WR Keenan Allen, Cal (Chance Warmack) (Banks)
14) Cowboys- G Chance Warmack, Alabama (Reid) (Jenkins) (Barrett Jones)
15) Chargers- OT Jake Matthews (Chance Warmack) (Jones)
16) Rams f/Redskins- OT Taylor Lewan, Michigan (Chance Warmack)
17) Saints- DE Sam Montgomery, LSU (Taylor Lewan)
18) Bengals- S Eric Reid, LSU (Dion Jordan)
19) Bucs- CB Johnathan Banks, Miss St (Eric Fisher) (Justin Gilbert)
20) Vikings- WR Robert Woods, USC (Sylvester Williams) (Terrance Williams)
21) Seahawks- WR Justin Hunter, Tennessee (Tavon Austin)
22) Steelers- SS Matt Elam, Florida (Eric Fisher) (Dion Jordan) (CJ Mosley)
23) Colts- DE/LB Dion Jordan, Oregon (Matt Elam) (Cooper) (Barrett Jones)
24) NY Giants- OT Eric Fisher, Central Michigan (Barrett Jones) (CJ Mosley)
25) Ravens- DE/LB Alex Okafor, Texas (CJ Mosley) (Dion Jordan)
26) Broncos- DT Sylvester Williams, North Carolina (Tavon Austin)
27) Packers- RB Giovanni Bernnard, North Carolina (Jones) (Jordan) (Cooper)
28) Patriots- WR Tavon Austin, West Virginia (Cooper)
29) Falcons- TE Tyler Eifert, Notre Dame (Gio Bernard)
30) 49ers- DE/DT Sheldon Richardson, Mizzou
31) Texans- WR Terrance Williams, Baylor (TJ McDonald)
32) Bears- LB Alec Ogletree, Georgia (Barrett Jones)
33) Chiefs: S T.J. McDonald, USC
34) Jaguars: QB Tyler Wilson, Arkansas
35) Panthers: CB Justin Gilbert, Ok St.
36) Browns: Selected WR Josh Gordon, Baylor in Supplemental draft
37) Bengals f/ Raiders: DT Kawaan Short, Purdue
38) Eagles: S Kenny Vaccaro, Texas
39) Rams: OL Barrett Jones, Alabama
40) NY Jets: DE/DT Jesse Williams, Alabama
41) Bills: QB Landry Jones, Oklahoma
42) Titans: S/CB David Amerson, NC St.
43) Cardinals: G/T Dallas Thomas, Tennessee
44) Lions: LB CJ Mosley, Alabama
45) Dolphins: G Jonathan Cooper, North Carolina
46) Cowboys: DT Johnathan Jenkins, Georgia
47) Chargers: CB Xavier Rhodes, Florida st.
48) Redskins: S Tony Jefferson, Oklahoma
49) Saints: Forfeited pick
50) Bengals: DE/LB Ezekial "Ziggy" Ansah, BYU
BPA: OT DJ Fluker, Alabama, CB Jordan Poyer, Oregon St.
Give the Chiefs Tyler Wilson and that is an A+ mock. :)
Cooper to the Pats is a good pick, Ansah would be a good selection too.
Ogletree to the Bears would be a match made in heaven.
Eagles really aren't in need of a corner right now. Unless DRC is gonna walk, we have 3 capable corners.
Id really hope we would trade back there.
But the picks are good for being where we are.
Very good pick for the Colts in getting OG Warmack. He would be a great addition along our OL, and instantly make our run game much better while also giving Luck a better pocket.
And if SS Matt Elam is still available in the mid 2nd, look for them to trade back up from the 3rd round to get him.
I like the NO pick a lot.
I like the Giants pick. Good work.
KC does not need a DE\LB type. A CB\S would be a better pick in the 2nd
Green Bay doesn't need another pass rusher, give us Cooper or a running back.
I'm weary of anyone on FSU so give me Sonic Sam
I love me some Te'o.
Reid is fine. Would not rule out Te'o either.
I'm also a bit partial to the name of this mock :)
Tyler Wilson 1st? What in the world...
At this point I'd be stunned if he's even in the first round. What logic is there behind an undersized, mechanically flawed, concussion-addled, mediocre qb with low upside and lack of leadership and clutch performances going 1st?
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:49 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.