"What If KC Doesn't Pick 1st" + Trades Mock Draft
Buffalo trades 7th pick and 2014 1st round pick to Jacksonville for 1st pick
Arizona trades 2nd round pick and 2014 2nd round pick to Green Bay for 26th pick
1. Buffalo Bills (from JAX) - Geno Smith, QB, West Virginia
2. Kansas City Chiefs - Tyler Wilson, QB, Arkansas
3. Cleveland Browns - Barkevious Mingo, DE, LSU
4. Oakland Raiders - Bjoern Werner, DE, Florida State
5. Carolina Panthers - Star Lotulelei, DT, Utah
6. New York Jets - Jarvis Jones, OLB, Georgia
7. Jacksonville Jaguars (from BUF) - Dion Jordan, OLB, Oregon
8. Philadelphia Eagles - Luke Joeckel, OT, Texas A&M
9. Arizona Cardinals - Chance Warmack, OG, Alabama
10. St. Louis Rams (from WAS) - Taylor Lewan, OT, Michigan
11. Tennessee Titans - Sam Montgomery, DE, LSU
12. St. Louis Rams - Keenan Allen, WR, California
13. San Diego Chargers - Johnathan Hankins, DT, Ohio State
14. Detroit Lions - Dee Milliner, CB, Alabama
15. Miami Dolphins - Justin Hunter, WR, Tennessee
16. Cincinnati Bengals - C.J. Mosley, LB, Alabama
17. Dallas Cowboys - Sheldon Richardson, DT, Missouri
18. Minnesota Vikings, CB, Johnthan Banks, CB, Mississippi State
19. New Orleans Saints - Jesse Williams, DT, Alabama
20. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Jake Matthews, OT, Texas A&M
21. Indianapolis Colts - Manti Te'o, ILB, Notre Dame
22. Seattle Seahawks - Robert Woods, WR, USC
23. Baltimore Ravens - Eric Reid, FS, LSU
24. San Francisco 49ers - Xavier Rhodes, CB, Florida State
25. Pittsburgh Steelers - John Jenkins, DT, Georgia
26. Arizona Cardinals (from GB) - Matt Barkley, QB, USC
27. New York Giants - Ezekiel Ansah, DE, BYU
28. Denver Broncos - Shariff Floyd, DT, Florida
29. New England Patriots - Alex Okafor, DE/OLB, Texas
30. Atlanta Falcons - Tyler Eifert, TE, Notre Dame
31. Chicago Bears - Barrett Jones, OG, Alabama
32. Houston Texans - DeAndre Hopkins, WR, Clemson
Great KC pick but not entirely sure that trade is realistic.
Te'o would be a better fit if they decide to go LB in the 1st.
Watching the improvement of our defensive line compared to horrificness of our offensive line, I'm beginning to wonder if the Panthers should draft Joeckel. I would be happy with Lotulelei, but it may be time to consider other options. This league has turned heavily offensive over the past few years, and if we want to Newton to ever succeed, he's going to need people to block for him.
Perfect Bears pick
Dallas has a ton of young depth with potential on the defensive line. What we don't have is a starter at RT next year (Free has a massive contract and is one of the worst RTs in football). Our interior line and safety positions are also horrible. That being said I would be shocked if Richardson fell this far.
In your scenario I'd have to say Jake Matthews would be coming off the board giving Dallas a pair of super athletic tackles and reliable pass protection. Other solid options would be Reid, Fisher, or Jones.
Sam Montgomery makes me nervous.
Do not see an OG in the top 10. Pretty sure the Jets, Jaguars, Raiders, Eagles and Cowboys would all pass on Barkley.
Barkley nor Manti will fall that far in the draft. Just saying.
Plus, where is Guard Johnathan Cooper from NC?
Te'o is a great player, but I don't think he goes to the Colts. ILB is probably the only position on the defense I feel good about.
Instead give us Eric Reid or Barrett Jones in that situation.
I can't see Te'o falling out the top 10. Someone likr Pittsburgh will trade up for him
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:11 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.