Week 12 Mock
Order Based on ESPN Rankings
1. Kansas City Chiefs- QB Tyler Wilson Arkansas
2. Jacksonville Jaguars- DE/LB Jarvis Jones Georgia
3. Cleveland Browns- DE Damontre Moore Texas A&M
4. Carolina Panthers- DT Star Lotulelei Utah
5. Oakland Raiders- QB Matt Barkley USC
6. Philadelphia Eagles- QB Geno Smith West Virginia
7. St Louis Rams- OT Luke Joeckel Texas A&M
8. Arizona Cardinals- OT Jake Matthews Texas A&M
9. Buffalo Bills- CB DeMarcus Milliner Alabama
10. Tennessee Titans- DE Barkevious Mingo LSU
11. New York Jets- DE/LB Sam Montgomery LSU
12. San Diego Chargers- DT Jonathan Hankins Ohio State
13. Miami Dolphins- CB Xavier Rhodes Florida State
14. Detroit Lions- DE Bjoern Werner Florida State
15. St Louis Rams(f/WSH)- WR Keenan Allen California
16. Cincinnati Bengals- LB Manti Te'o Notre Dame
17. Dallas Cowboys- OG Chance Warmack Alabama
18. Indianapolis Colts- CB Jonathan Banks Mississippi State
19. Minnesota Vikings- DT Sheldon Richardson Missouri
20. New Orleans Saints- DT Kawann Short Purdue
21. Seattle Seahawks- WR Terrence Williams Baylor
22. Pittsburgh Steelers- S Tony Jefferson Oklahoma
23. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- CB/S David Amerson North Carolina State
24. New York Giants- OT Taylor Lewan Michigan
25. New England Patriots- WR Justin Hunter Tennessee
26. Denver Broncos- RB Giovani Bernard North Carolina
27. Chicago Bears- DE Alex Okafor Texas
28. Green Bay Packers- C/G Barrett Jones Alabama
29. Baltimore Ravens- DE/LB Dion Jordan Oregon
30. San Francisco 49ers- CB Jordan Poyer Oregon State
31. Atlanta Falcons- TE Tyler Eifert Notre Dame
32. Houston Texans- WR Robert Woods USC
Hunter is a great pick!
Do not like the Bears pick. We still have Peppers, although he is getting old. We also have Idonije and last year's first round pick McClellin. Defensive end is nowhere near the biggest need. I'd much prefer Eifert.
Like KC getting a QB but not sold on Wilson myself. But Arkansas is a weird team this year so hard to say.
If NO gets Kawann Short at #20, I will be very happy.
*humps your leg* I love you.
Don't know if Jefferson is a first round pick after the game he had this past weekend.
Im not sure Manti Te'o would make it past 9-14 to 16
Bills, Titans, Dolphins, and Lions could always get Manti
I dare the bills to take another high pick DB...DARE EM!....i'll friking snap on draft day
No way Bears pass on Jones
The pick works, but I could see the pick better spent on someone like Dion Jordan or Kawann Short.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:28 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.