12/19 3round mock draft NO TRADES
Please let me know what you guys think. I made some picks based on i feel like the team will lose a player in that position due to free agency
1) Kansas City- Geno Smith QB
2) Jacksonville-Damontre Moore DE/LB
3) Oakland- Star Lotulelei DT
4) Philadelphia- Manti Teo LB
5) Detroit- Jarvis Jones DE/LB
6) San Diego- Luke Joeckel LT
7) Buffalo- Matt Barkley QB
8) Cleveland- Bjoern Werner DE
9) Carolina- Dee Milliner CB
10) Tennessee- Barkevious Mingo DE
11) Arizona- Taylor Lewan LT
12) Tampa Bay- Jonathan Banks CB
13) Miami- Dion Jordan DE/LB
14) New York Jets- Sam Montgomerey DE
15) New Orleans- Jonathan Hankins DT
16) St Louis- Chance Warmack OG
17) Pittsburgh- Jon Jenkins NT
18) Dallas- Jake Matthews RT
19) Chicago- Eric Fisher LT
20) NY Giants- Ezekiel Ansah DE/LB
21) Cincinnati- Eric Reid FS
22) St Louis (from Washington) Keenan Allen WR
23) Minnesota- Justin Hunter WR
24) Indianapolis- Barrett Jones OL
25) Baltimore- Alec Ogletree LB
26) Seattle- Sheldon Richardson DL
27) Green Bay- Tyler Eifert TE
28) New England- David Amerson CB
29) San Francisco- Sylvester Williams DT
30) Denver- Jesse Williams DT
31) Atlanta- Zach Ertz TE
32) Houston- Tavon Austin WR
33) Jacksonville- C.J Mosley OLB
34) Kansas City- Terrance Williams WR
35) Philadelphia- Dallas Thomas T/G
36) Detroit- Xavier Rhodes CB
37) Cincinnati (from Oakland) Giovanni Bernard RB
38) Buffalo- Robert Woods WR
39) Cleveland- Supp Draft
40) Carolina- Kawaan Short DT
41) Tennessee- Kenny Vaccaro FS
42) Arizona- Mike Glennon QB
43) San Diego- Logan Ryan CB
44) Miami- Cordarrelle Patterson WR
45) NY Jets- Tyler Wilson QB
46) New Orleans- Forfeited Pick
47) Tampa Bay- Corey Lemonier DE
48) St Louis- Matt Elam SS
49) Pittsburgh- Alex Okafor DE/LB
50) Chicago- Arthur Brown LB
51) NY Giants- Tony Jefferson S
52) Dallas- Michael Buchanon DE/LB
53) Washington- Jordan Poyer CB
54) Minnesota- Chase Thomas OLB
55) Cincinnati- Kasheem Green OLB
56) Miami (from Indianapolis)- Desmond Trufant CB
57) Seattle- DeAndre Hopkins WR
58) Baltimore- Kapron Lewis- Moore 3-4 DE/DT
59) New England- Margus Hunt DE
60) Green Bay- Lane Johnson RT
61) San Francisco- Stedman Bailey WR
62) Denver- Ed Lacy RB
63) Atlanta- John Simon DE
64) Houston- Blidi Wreh- Wilson CB
65) Kansas City- Sanders Commings CB
66) Jacksonville- DJ Fluker RT
67) Detroit- Kevin Reddick LB
68) Oakland- Tyrann Matthieu CB
69) Philadelphia- Phillip Thomas FS
70) Cleveland- E.J Manuel QB
71) San Francisco (from Carolina)- Dion Sims TE
72) Tennessee- Brian Winters G/T
73) Arizona- Gabe Jackson G
74) San Diego- Da’Rick Rodgers WR
75) Buffalo- Brandon Jenkins DE/LB
76) NY Jets- Cyril Richardson RT
77) New Orleans- Oday Aboushi OT
78) Tampa Bay- Jordan Reed TE
79) Miami- Ryan Swope WR
80) St Louis- Brennan Williams LT
81) Pittsburgh- Stefan Taylor RB
82) NY Giants- Larry Warford OG
83) Dallas- Bacarri Rambo FS
84) Miami (from Chicago)- Alvin Bailey OG
85) Minnesota- Jamar Taylor CB
86) Cincinnati- Cornellius Caradine DE
87) Washington- Nico Johnson ILB
88) Indianapolis- Brandon Williams NT
89) Baltimore- Shawn Williams S
90) Seattle- Joseph Fauria TE
91) Green Bay- LeVeon Bell RB
92) New England- Cobi Hamilton WR
93) San Francisco- Khaled Holmes C
94) Denver- Shayne Skov MLB
95) Atlanta- Marcus Lattimore RB
96) Houston- Everrette Dawkins DT
Barrett Jones is not a bad pick though I'm not sure he deserves a 1st round grade. I might prefer Sheldon Richardson or Alex Okafor (who I think is underrated in this draft). Don't know much about Brandon Williams.
I can't hate on that Chiefs draft, but I'd prefer Geno Smith -> Arthur Brown -> Da'Rick Rogers.
Miami's draft? Yes please
I wouldn't be opposed to a QB like Manuel to compete behind Weeden/McCoy but with his upside, I don't think he lasts until the 3rd round. Well, I guess unless his looks bad at workouts prior to the draft.
Bengals draft works.
If Arthur Brown proves he's big enough to play MLB that would be a great Bears draft.
fantastic Chiefs draft
Good solid draft for sf.
We don't need a DE and I don't think Montgomery can be an OLB here....would not mind Warmack there.
Not entirely in love with a QB in round 2 but if Tyler Wilson is there, you have to take him. I think the Jets take a veteran though, since Rex will be on the hot seat and all.
Love a RT in round 3.
Positive he won't go to Oakland. McKenzie has been pretty outspoken about wanting character guys.
Milliner wouldn't be horrible, but we need a tackle, offensive or defensive, more than we need a cornerback, plain and simple.
I could get behind that draft, though I don't think Fluker falls that far. Would probably go with Patterson and grab someone like Jamie Collins or Nassib in the 4th.
I'm pretty sure you completely forgot Jonathan Cooper.
as a Cowboys fan I really like the Matthews pick, I can see where you were going with the Buchanan pick but I'm thinking extension or franchise for Spencer for sure. He has been the best player on the defense throughout the year.. plus they have a developmental OLB in Wilbur drafted last year. If Garrett is the coach he isn't touching Rambo with a 10 ft pole because of the character issues.
Good Chiefs draft. I'm glad that you mentioned that "I made some picks based on i feel like the team will lose a player in that position due to free agency" because as it stands now, CB is the Chiefs #2 need but if Bowe leaves (I don't think he will but a lot of people do) then WR is a huge concern.
Fisher is Jamarcus Webb 2.0. Give the Bears Jones and Aboushi
Very solid Miami draft, nice work!
Here is my .02 on the Bills mock, and the chances I give those picks of happening at this time.
Round 1 - Barkley 0%, goes up to 1% if Buddy Nix develops neurosyphilis.
Round 2 - Woods 50%, WR is a need and Woods is a value, need a LB more.
Round 3 - Jenkins 1%, a 3-4 LB IMO, maybe he can play DE, need a LB more.
Woods is a good enough value that they just might trump the need at LB and go that route if he declares. LB is a huge need, really they might need 2. I cant see how they do not draft one in the first 3 rounds unless they add some via FA first.
I could definitely get behind that Skins draft even though I'm starting to really like Philip Thomas. Nice job.
Bingo Bango - pants would be off for rest of draft...
Love the Jags draft
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:16 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.