2 and 1/2 Round Mock
1. KC- Geno Smith QB WVU
2. Jax- Damontre Moore DE TAMU
3. Oakland- Star Lotulelei DT Utah
4. Philadelphia- Luke Joeckel OT TAMU
5. Detroit- Bjorn Werner DE FSU
6. Buffalo- Mike Glennon QB NC St
7. Cleveland- Manti Te’o LB ND
8. Tennessee- Dee Milliner CB Alabama
9. Arizona- Matt Barkley QB USC
10. SD- Taylor Lewan OT Michigan
11. NYJ- Tyler Wilson QB Arkansas
12. TB- Jonathan Bank’s CB Mississippi St
13. Carolina- Sheldon Richardson DT Mizzou
14. Pittsburgh- Dion Jordan OLB/DE Oregon
15. Miami- Cordarrle Patterson WR UTk
16. NO- Sam Montgomery DE LSU
17. St. Louis- Eric Fisher OT CMU
18. Dallas- Jonathan Hankins NT OSU
19. NYG- Ezkiel Ansah DE BYU
20. Chicago- Chance Warmack G Alabama
21. Cincinnati- Alec Ogeltree OLB UGA
22. St. Louis- Kenny Voccaro S Texas
23. Minnesota- Kennan Allen WR Cal
24. Indianapolis- Barkevious Mingo OLB/DE LSU
25. Baltimore-Kevin Minter ILB LSU
26. Seattle- Jarvis Jones OLB/DE UGA
27. SF- Tony Jefferson S OU
28. NE- Tavon Austin WR WVU
29. GB- Tyler Eifert TE ND
30. Denver- Sharif Floyd DT UF
31. Houston- Terrance William’s WR Baylor
32. Atlanta- Jonathan Cooper G UNC
33. KC- Justin Hunter WR UTk
34. Jax- Jonathan Jenkins DT UGA
35. Cincinnati- Alex Okafor DE Texas
36. Philadelphia- Xavier Rhodes CB FSU
37. Detroit- Jordan Poyner CB Oregon St
38. Buffalo- Robert Wood’s WR USC
39. Tennessee- Dallas Thomas G/T UTk
40. Arizona- Lane Johnson OT OU
41. SD- Corey Lemonier OLB/DE Auburn
42. NYJ- DJ Fluker OT Alabama
43. TB- Kwan Short DT Purdue
44. Carolina- Eric Reid S LSU
45. Pittsburgh- Jesse William’s NT Alabama
46. Miami- Logan Ryan CB Rutgers
47. St. Louis- Larry Warford G UK
48. Dallas- Barrett Jones C/G Alabama
49. NYG- Oday Abushi OT UVA
50. Chicago- Arthur Brown LB KSU
51. Cincinnati- TJ McDonald S USC
52. Washington- Desmond Trufant CB UW
53. Minnesota- Sylvester Williams DT UNC
54. Miami- Kyle Long OT Oregon
55. Baltimore- Deandre Hopkins WR Clemson
56. Seattle- Da’Rick Rodgers WR Tennessee Tech
57. SF- Bennie Logan DE/DT LSU
58. NE- Margus Hunt DE/DT SMU
59. GB- Joseph Randal RB Oklahoma St
60. Denver- Stedman Bailey WR WVU
61. Houston- Brennan Williams OT UNC
62. Atlanta- Eddy Lacy RB Alabama
63. KC- David Amerson FS/CB NC St
64. Jax- Giovanni Bernard RB UNC
65. Oakland- Tyler Bray QB UTk
66. Philadelphia- Bacari Rambo S UGA
67. Detroit- Khaseem Greene OLB Rutgers
68. Buffalo- Tank Carradine DE FSU
69. Cleveland- Zach Dysert QB Miami (OH)
70. Tennessee- Brandon Jenkins DE FSU
71. Arizona- Chase Thomas OLB/DE Stanford
72. SD- Ryan Nassib QB Syracuse
73. NYJ- Cobi Hamilton WR Arkansas
74. TB- Kevin Reddick MLB UNC
75. SF- Sean Porter OLB/DE TAMU
76. Pittsburgh- Tyrann Mathieu S/NB LSU
77. Miami- Ryan Swope WR TAMU
78. NO- Jordan Hill DT PSU
79. St. Louis- Monte Ball RB Wisconsin
80. Dallas- Landry Jones QB OU
Love Mingo to the Colts!!!
this is an amazing Jets draft. i can only hope Wilson lasts that long. (but Ball would be a better pick than Hamilton in 3, though i do like the double-Arkansas theory)
Good KC mock for sure.
I'd be very happy with the Monty-Hill combo going to NO on draft day.
If Jarvis Jones falls to Baltimore's pick he will be a Raven. No question about it. Minter isn't a bad pick but Jones would be a lot better add definitely falls into the stereotypical Newsome pick where he gets a guy at a need that was projected to go much higher. Hopkins could be a good pick in the second round depending on how the WR situation plays out.
If Browns make a signing or two at DE, I'd love Te'o with the first pick. QB in the 3rd is fine, but not Dysert. :/
I would love that first two rounds for the Pats.
I'd take Lemonier, Woods or Hunter over Austin in the first. Hunt in the second is awesome and pretty unrealistic, but I'll take it!
A 3-4 Draft for the Jags I like it
Fluker I wonder if he can be a useful RT right away but its a need....can't bash it. But if Eric Reid is still on the board in round 2 for the Jets, he HAS TO BE A JET. That's called great value.
Don't like using a WR in round 3....save that for a round 5 choice or something. We need a safety or an OLB.....we have to give our defense something here. I can actually see NYJ Give Mathieu a chance, even in say round 3 or 4. Gives us a buzz and actually fills a need if he can make the transition to safety(Prefer Rambo but he's off the boards)
Round 1: Tyler Wilson
Round 2: Eric Reid
Round 3: Stefan Taylor
You give us those 3 in the first 3 rounds, I will be dancing on the streets. Follow it up with Best available OLB in round 4, best available RT in round 5, best available WR in round 6 and a depth pick like ILB or G....and I will kiss whoever our GM's ass will be.
Can't complain with that Giants draft. Solid value and meets our needs. Well done
I like the first and 3rd rounders for Miami, but Ryan and Long are big reaches at those spots IMO.
I totally approve of KC's draft
I could dig it.
If that's how it falls give me Warmack then J. Williams for the Panthers.
Not a big fan of Kenny Voccaro, I think he's more late 2nd-early 3rd.
I like Sam Montgomery, do not get me wrong. But I think I would take Ansah given this scenario.
Patterson to Miami is OK, but is he better than Allen? I would prefer Montgomery at 15, Stedman Bailey at 46, Rambo at 54.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:53 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.