The Best 2 Round Mock on the Internet!! - 12/27
1. Kansas City- Geno Smith, QB WVU
2. Jacksonville- Star Lotulelei, DT Utah
3. Oakland- Damontre Moore, DE Texas A&M
4. Philadelphia- Luke Joeckel, OT Texas A&M
5. Detroit- Bjoern Werner, DE Florida St.
6. Cleveland- Jarvis Jones, OLB Georgia
7. Arizona- Taylor Lewan, OT Michigan
8. Buffalo- Manti Te'o, ILB Notre Dame
9. Tampa Bay- Dee Milliner, CB Alabama
10. New York Jets- Mike Glennon, QB North Carolina St.
11. Tennessee- Jonathan Banks, CB Mississippi St.
12. Carolina- Jonathan Hankins, DT Ohio St.
13. San Diego- Jake Mathews, OT Texas A&M
14. Miami- Keenan Allen, WR Cal
15. St. Louis- Chance Warmack, G Alabama
16. Pittsburgh- Dion Jordan, DE Oregon
17. New Orleans- Sheldon Richardson, DT Missouri
18. Dallas- Jonathan Cooper, G North Carolina
19. Minnesota- Kevin Minter, LB LSU
20. New York Giants- Barkevious Mingo, DE LSU
21. Cincinnati- Alec Ogletree, LB Georgia
22. Indianapolis- Ezekial Ansah, DE BYU
23. St. Louis- Justin Hunter, WR Tennessee
24. Chicago- Eric Fisher, OT Central Michigan
25. Baltimore- Jesse Williams, DT Alabama
26. Seattle- Dallas Thomas, T/G Tennessee
27. San Francisco- Xavier Rhodes, CB Florida St.
28. New England- Barrett Jones, C Alabama
29. Green Bay- John Jenkins, DT Georgia
30. Denver- Tyler Eifert, TE Notre Dame
31. Houston- Terrance Williams, WR Baylor
32. Atlanta- Sam Montgomery, DE LSU
33. Jacksonville- Tyler Wilson, QB Arkansas
34. Kansas City- Tavon Austin, WR West Virginia
35. Philadelphia- Matt Elam, S Florida
36. Detroit- Cordarelle Patterson, WR Tennessee
37. Cincinnati- Alex Okafor, DE Texas
38. Arizona- Matt Barkley, QB USC
39. Tampa Bay- Margus Hunt, DE SMU
40. New YorkJ- Gio Bernard, RB North Carolina
41. Tennessee- Kawann Short, DT Purdue
42. Carolina- Eric Reid, S LSU
43. Buffalo- Robert Woods, WR USC
44. Miami- Jordan Poyer, CB Oregon St.
45. San Diego- David Amerson, CB North Carolina St.
46. St. Louis- Kenny Vaccaro, S Texas
47. Dallas- Tony Jefferson, S Oklahoma
48. Pittsburgh- Phillip Thomas, SS Fresno St.
49. New York Giants- Lane Johnson, OT Oklahoma
50. Minnesota- Sylvester Williams, DT North Carolina
51. Miami- Chase Thomas, LB Stanford
52. Washington- Oday Aboushi, OT Virginia
53. Chicago- Arthur Brown, LB Kansas St.
54. Cincinnati- T.J. McDonald, S USC
55. Baltimore- Anthony Barr, OLB UCLA
56. Seattle- DeAndre Hopkins, WR Clemson
57. San Francisco- Corey Lemonier, DE/OLB Auburn
58. New England- Sharif Floyd, DL Florida
59. Green Bay- Da'Rick Rogers, WR Tennessee Tech.
60. Denver- Desmond Trufant, CB Washington
61. Houston- Khaseem Greene, LB Rutgers
62. Atlanta- Larry Warford, OG Kentucky
I'm still not sure where I stand on Glennon being a top 10 pick but with the Jets QB situation, the pick is fine. I love Gio Bernard in the 2nd.
Vikes need a receiver.
Decent pick for NO. It will be a DE or DT.
Love round 2 pick though.
Sharrif Floyd would be a good value in the second round. I can live with Barrett Jones, but New England's offensive line has been solid this season and it may make more sense to look at a wide receiver or pass rusher there. Eric Reid is another possibility.
7. Don't really see how Arizona can pass on a QB there and instead reach for a LT that isn't really a top 10 prospect by anyone's standards. Only way Arizona takes a LT is if its Joeckel.
9. Milliner won't be there at 9 unless he kills a kid while drunk driving or tears an ACL or something from now until the draft, he makes a lot more sense at 3 to Oakland or 4 to Philly.
10. The Jets have typically made horrendous draft day decisions such as reaching for a 2nd round QB with a top 10 pick in the past, but I'm hoping as a Jets fan that it is all in the past now, and we strictly get value on draft day and take the best player available. Guys like Bray and Murray can be had on day 2, doesn't make sense to reach for a QB this year. Also it is mathematically impossible for the Jets to pick before the Titans without a trade. Titans opponents win % will be about 0.457 and Jets will be 0.512, so even if the Jets lose week 17 and the Titans win, the Jets pick after them.
11. Titans reach for a position that isn't even a need? Last I checked Verner and McCourty weren't the issue in Tennessee. Also, see above, even if the Titans win week 17 they are picking 8th or so, they would have the worst opponent record out of all of the 6-10 teams.
16. Steelers have too many needs to reach for a potential Harrison replacement at this point in the draft. Woodley and Harrison are their OLBs for next year, and if you have the 16th pick you're not going to take a guy who projects to ride the pine for you next year.
25. Ravens don't need another NT, they have Mt. Cody who is solid in the middle. After a down year from McPhee they could use a 5-tech arguably though.
26. Seattle's O-Line is an area of strength I don't think they need to burn a 1st rounder on a speculative talent like Thomas who looks to be more of a day 2 guy.
29. Is B.J. Raji on the chopping block all of a sudden? That's a strange pick.
nice KC draft. get Geno & his favorite weapon
Not a bad Phins draft at all, but I would prefer Lemonier or Arthur Brown over Thomas in the 2nd.
Allen fits a big need to Miami, but i am not certain he is top 15 worthy. Montgomery would be a better pick IMO.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:52 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.