Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pro Football (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   How much do you blame Jay Cutler for RG III's injury? (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55215)

Monomach 01-11-2013 07:08 PM

How much do you blame Jay Cutler for RG III's injury?
 


LOL Ee Ess Pee En. Nice way of wording that.

I blame Cutler like 85%. Way to be a dick and injure the league's shiny new thing, Cutler.

brat316 01-11-2013 07:18 PM

AHahahh, this ohhh man ESPN, this doesn't even make sense.

SickwithIt1010 01-11-2013 07:22 PM

Worst ******* show on ESPN. Sportnation is embarrassing.

Jvig43 01-11-2013 07:27 PM

First take is pretty awful, as is by the number. Oh **** it, ESPN in general is just garbage.

nepg 01-11-2013 07:29 PM

ESPN has gone the way of MTV.

Babylon 01-11-2013 08:18 PM

I blame Jay Cutler for this years flu season, the national debt and my crappy stock investments.

WCH 01-11-2013 08:25 PM

I caught a rash from Brazilian Pepper over the holidays. It ruined my vacation.

I blame Jay Cutler.

ChiFan24 01-11-2013 08:27 PM

I blame Jay Cutler for the sticky wet stains on my bed sheets when I wake up in the morning.

Babylon 01-11-2013 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiFan24 (Post 3241780)
I blame Jay Cutler for the sticky wet stains on my bed sheets when I wake up in the morning.

Mrs. Cutler may be more responsible for that.

descendency 01-11-2013 08:42 PM

What the ****? Seriously...

What the ****. How does anyone conclude that Jay Cutler is responsible for RG3's injury?

WCH 01-11-2013 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by descendency (Post 3241793)
What the ****? Seriously...

What the ****. How does anyone conclude that Jay Cutler is responsible for RG3's injury?

Cutler leaves playoff game --> He's a *****.

RG3 stays in --> He's crippled, but he's not a *****.

Obviously, if Cutler had stayed in the game and gotten himself crippled, this never would have happened to RG3. RG3 would have learned by example.

I blame Jay Cutler.

falloutboy14 01-11-2013 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by descendency (Post 3241793)
What the ****. How does anyone conclude that Jay Cutler is responsible for RG3's injury?

To refresh people's memories, 2 years ago Jay Cutler, or the medical staff, took himself out of the NFC Champ Game, against the Packers (the year the Packers won the Super Bowl). He was roasted pretty hard by former/present players about being soft/not team-first etc.

So I'm guessing that the hosts here are saying that RG3 was aware of the backlash he would receive if he took himself out of the game. If you want to blame someone, blame the players that blew up twitter. But even that's a big leap in common sense.

Monomach 01-11-2013 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by falloutboy14 (Post 3241803)
To refresh people's memories, 2 years ago Jay Cutler, or the medical staff, took himself out of the NFC Champ Game, against the Packers (the year the Packers won the Super Bowl). He was roasted pretty hard by former/present players about being soft/not team-first etc.

So I'm guessing that the hosts here are saying that RG3 was aware of the backlash he would receive if he took himself out of the game. If you want to blame someone, blame the players that blew up twitter. But even that's a big leap in common sense.

Lovie Smith made the decision after talking to the medical staff. Every time it was brought up with Jay, Lovie, or Jerry Angelo that's been stated. There's no question to it, so I don't know why people keep saying it like it may have been Cutler's call.. That's just what the morons in the broadcast booth immediately stated because it fit the popular narrative of Jay Cutler being a dick.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:24 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.