Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pro Football (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Cops want Kenny Britt again (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55239)

Vikings4ever 01-13-2013 09:37 PM

Cops want Kenny Britt again

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20...nclick_check=1

Quote:

Police in New Jersey want to talk to Titans wide receiver Kenny Britt about an incident that resulted in his brother being stabbed early Sunday morning.

Britt dropped off his wounded brother at Jersey City Medical Center, but was uncooperative with officers when asked what had happened, police said. Later, Britt was at the scene or had just left the scene when a gunshot was fired at an apartment building, according to police.

Babylon 01-13-2013 09:57 PM

Jake Locker's fault. Again.

Halsey 01-13-2013 10:42 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if he's done in the NFL. Titans will get rid of him asap if true.

TitanHope 01-13-2013 10:47 PM

You ain't gotta tell them ****, Kenny!

G Mobile 01-13-2013 10:52 PM

Just tell them your name and that you're worth millions and you should be good.

So much talent being squandered away.

TitanHope 01-13-2013 11:39 PM

I actually respect Kenny more after this.

Dude's at a party when his best friend gets stabbed. He then drives his friend to the hospital, makes sure he's taken care of, and then comes back to pick up his girlfriend. He treats a stabbing like I treat running errands. After he leaves, someone pulls a drive by. He was probably there and being shot at, but he deflected every shot into outer space except for one, which he let hit a window because that place could use some fresh air. And he doesn't even bother talking to police because **** like that don't faze Kenny Britt.

Raiderz4Life 01-13-2013 11:43 PM

I love you TH, don't ever change.

BigBanger 01-14-2013 01:08 AM

I remember when people said Kenny Britt had no character concerns whatsoever when coming out of college. Looks like those questions about him being an atrocious waste of human life were underrated. He really is just one tall, giant piece of ****.

stlouisfan37 01-14-2013 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBanger (Post 3244914)
I remember when people said Kenny Britt had no character concerns whatsoever when coming out of college. Looks like those questions about him being an atrocious waste of human life were underrated. He really is just one tall, giant piece of ****.

You're being completely unfair to him. He's not THAT big.

descendency 01-14-2013 03:00 AM

Quote:

There were no character questions. Anyone with a brain knew he had a bad character.

Forenci 01-14-2013 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Babylon (Post 3244800)
Jake Locker's fault. Again.

Can you blame him for wanting to be put in jail? At least then Jake Locker wouldn't be his quarterback.

Giantsfan1080 01-14-2013 07:44 AM

He only got into trouble once at Rutgers and that was for smoking weed. I guess Schiano knew how to keep tabs on him.

bigbluedefense 01-14-2013 12:05 PM

There's too many WRs in the sea to keep giving this turd so many chances. So glad we chose Nicks over him.

Having that said, don't tell them **** Kenny! They have nothing on you!

Rosebud 01-14-2013 01:35 PM

Leave Kenny Alone!!!

Babylon 01-14-2013 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forenci (Post 3244934)
Can you blame him for wanting to be put in jail? At least then Jake Locker wouldn't be his quarterback.

Touche.

On a somewhat related topic just get guys out there that can make plays. Backs get 2 and 1/2 yards per carry. The TE has contract issues and your #1 WR always has something wrong with him. This isn't the weapons an Eli or a Matt Ryan have to work with.

PackerLegend 01-14-2013 02:57 PM

Funny his name happens to be **** Yall as well. He didn't want people to know him and McClain are brothers from another mother.

tjsunstein 01-14-2013 03:09 PM

Another NFL player that needs a babysitter. Cut his ass.

scottyboy 01-14-2013 03:19 PM

Quote:

actually, everyone said he did. but mainly pinpointed that he was a "diva" in the locker room which is far from true.

but these are just something i never saw coming. it's a shame because he's so ******* talented. ugh.

regoob2 01-14-2013 04:01 PM

Trade him to Chicago. Team him up with Marshall.

The Alex 01-14-2013 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tjsunstein (Post 3245301)
Another NFL player that needs a babysitter. Cut his ass.

This. I'm fed up with this ****. Cut him or trade him to anyone dumb enough to take him.

Vikings4ever 01-14-2013 07:48 PM

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...t-cooperating/

Quote:

During the lockout, the father of Titans receiver Kenny Britt said that Kenny would be in less trouble with the law if he would be not in Bayonne, New Jersey.

Perhaps not coincidentally, Britt is back in Bayonne. And back in trouble with the law.

Despite a statement from Britt’s anonymous spokesman (seriously) that he’s cooperating with police after Britt dropped off a friend at the hospital who had been stabbed, police now say Britt’s isn’t. Per Jim Wyatt of the Tennessean, a police captain in Bayonne said Monday of Britt, “At this point he is still not cooperating with police. So whatever statement he puts out is false.”

(Hey, that’s one of the risks of using anonymous spokespersons. There’s just no accountability.)

The authorities have made a general plea for assistance in finding Britt. “We are asking anyone who has info of his whereabouts to contact us & that includes the owner of the Titans,” the police captain said.

Ness 01-14-2013 07:49 PM

Kenneth "Kenny" Britt.

Splat 01-14-2013 07:51 PM

I think Kenny Britt and Rolando McClain should get together and go bowling.

Scotty D 01-14-2013 09:14 PM

I don't really see the problem here. You don't talk to the police, lawyer up. Especially if you are a high profile athlete.

WCH 01-14-2013 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scotty D (Post 3245566)
I don't really see the problem here. You don't talk to the police, lawyer up. Especially if you are a high profile athlete.