Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   2015 NFL Draft Forum (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   NFL.com Rankings Up on Draft Tracker (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55306)

Iamcanadian 01-18-2013 05:49 PM

NFL.com Rankings Up on Draft Tracker
 
A lot of real shockers, Warmack has the highest grade followed by Joeckel.

They also have a write up on every prospect listed analyzing their strengths and weaknesses.

Just read E.J. Manual's write up and it looks like their pre season rankings, still an interesting read.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/tracke...ition-input:qb

Monomach 01-20-2013 09:52 AM

Reading that makes me feel so sorry for Arthur Brown. If he weren't fun-sized, he'd be getting top ten hype. If a 4-3 team plugs him in at WILL and he bulks up bit, he's going to look like Lance Briggs out there.

FUNBUNCHER 01-20-2013 09:56 AM

I don't see that much difference between Sean Weatherspoon and Arthur Brown.

D-Unit 01-20-2013 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER (Post 3250792)
I don't see that much difference between Sean Weatherspoon and Arthur Brown.

How did you decide to choose Weatherspoon as the comparison?

proshoota25 01-20-2013 01:33 PM

these rankings are terrible. how do you not have eddie lacy is one of the top 5 backs in the draft? nonetheless, he doesnt even have a grade.

Babylon 01-20-2013 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by proshoota25 (Post 3250869)
these rankings are terrible. how do you not have eddie lacy is one of the top 5 backs in the draft? nonetheless, he doesnt even have a grade.

I'm always waiting for some sort of disclaimer at the bottom such as, "for entertainment purposes only", they just aren't that sharp there at NFL.com.

proshoota25 01-20-2013 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Babylon (Post 3250872)
I'm always waiting for some sort of disclaimer at the bottom such as, "for entertainment purposes only", they just aren't that sharp there at NFL.com.

haha, yes. these are easily the worst rankings ive seen yet.

Mufasa 01-20-2013 02:38 PM

These were from before the season started

underscore 01-20-2013 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mufasa (Post 3250914)
These were from before the season started

That would explain a lot.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:08 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.