Pre-Super Bowl Mock
- Thoughts as always, and if I missed a huge name, please let me know.
1. Kansas City- Geno Smith, QB, West Virginia
- The Chiefs get their QB.
2. Jacksonville- Star Lotulelei, DT, Utah
- The Jags need a DE, but DT seems like more of a need here.
3. Oakland- DeMontre Moore, DE, Texas A&M
- Oakland needs someone who can get to the QB.
4. Philadelphia- Luke Joeckel, OT, Texas A&M
- The Eagles need a tackle.
5. Detroit- Bjoern Werner, DE, Florida State
- The Lions are losing two DE’s to FA.
6. Cleveland- Jarvis Jones, OLB, Georgia
- The Browns need to find a way to conjure a pass rush.
7. Arizona- Mike Glennon, QB, North Carolina State
- New HC will want his guy. Glennon could be that man.
8. Buffalo- Tyler Wilson, QB, Arkansas
- GM wants a star QB. Wilson could fit the description/move up.
9. New York Jets- Barkevious Mingo, OLB, LSU
- Jets have young guys on the line, but lack pass rushers.
10. Tennessee- Dee Milliner, CB, Alabama
- The Titans need another CB, and Milliner fits.
11. San Diego- Eric Fisher, OT, Central Michigan
- Chargers need someone who can protect Rivers. At LT or RT, Fisher does that.
12. Miami- Dion Jordan, DE, Oregon
- You can never have too many pass rushers. Jordan/Wake get to Brady.
13. Tampa Bay- Jonathan Banks, CB, Mississippi State
- After passing on Claiborne last season, TB goes Banks this year.
14. Carolina- Jonathan Hankins, DT, Ohio State
- Panthers need someone on the DL who can create an impact
15. New Orleans- Sheldon Richardson, DT, Missouri
- Sed Ellis is lackluster. Richardson is a huge DT who can get to the QB.
16. St. Louis- Chance Warmack, OG, Alabama
- The first step to an improved offensive line. Help the running backs.
17. Pittsburgh- Matt Elam, S, Florida
- Steelers safeties are aging. Time to bring in some youth.
18. Dallas- Ziggy Ansah, DE, BYU
- Cowboys going to a 4-3 defense. With Spencer gone, Ware hampered by injuries, and no real backups, Ansah could come in right away, and create an impact for a close Cowboys team.
19. New York Giants- Lane Johnson, OT, Oklahoma
- The Giants quietly need an OT who can block. Johnson, if he is on the board, should rank high on NYG’s list to protect Eli Manning.
20. Chicago- Jonathan Cooper, OG, North Carolina
- Protect Jay Cutler. Cooper does that from the inside, as well as helps create holes for backs.
21. Cincinnati- Alec Ogletree, ILB, Georgia
- The Bengals have a bunch of LBs who aren’t great. Ogletree could make a huge impact for this Bengals LB core right away.
22. St. Louis- Justin Hunter, WR, Tennessee
- Sam Bradford needs another weapon on the outside. Hunter, Amendola, and Givens.
23. Minnesota- Keenan Allen, WR, California
- The Vikes relied on AP. To help Ponder, pair Allen with explosive Harvin.
24. Indianapolis- Barrett Jones, OG/OT, Alabama
- Number one goal? Protect Andrew Luck. Jones can do that at either G or T.
25. Seattle- Tyler Eifert, TE, Notre Dame
- Zach Miller gave Wilson a weapon vs WAS and ATL, but imagine Eifert in his place…
26. Green Bay- Travis Fredrick, OG, Wisconsin
- Fredrick might be a bit of a reach, but he can play center and guard as well.
27. Houston- John Jenkins, NT, Georgia
- Texans can use a big space eater. Jenkins can be that man for the Texans.
28. Denver- Manti Te’o, ILB, Notre Dame
- Keith Brooking took snaps at ILB for the Broncos this year…
29. New England- DeAndre Hopkins, WR, Clemson
- Pats need a burner. Hopkins fits as an overall weapon.
30. Atlanta- Kawann Short, DT, Purdue
- The Falcons need someone at DT. Short can start right away in ATL.
31. Baltimore- Sam Montgomery, OLB, LSU
- Again, you can never have too much pass rushing, and Montgomery at 31 is a steal.
32. San Francisco- Jesse Williams, DE, Alabama
- The 49ers could use another monster on that defensive line.
1. Jacksonville- Kenny Vaccaro, S, Texas
2. Kansas City- Terrance Williams, WR, Baylor
3. Philadelphia- Kevin Minter, ILB, LSU
4. Detroit- Dallas Thomas, OG/OT, Tennessee
5. Cincinnati- Alex Okafor, DE, Texas
6. Arizona- D.J. Fluker, OT, Alabama
8. New York Jets- Eddie Lacy, RB, Alabama
9. Tennessee- Larry Watford, OG, Kentucky
10. Buffalo- Tank Carradine, DE, Florida State
11. Miami- Coradelle Patterson, WR, Tennessee
12. Tampa Bay- Zach Ertz, TE, Stanford
13. Carolina- Xavier Rhodes, CB, Florida State
15. San Diego- Ryan Nassib, QB, Syracuse
16. St. Louis- David Amerson, CB/S, North Carolina State
17. Dallas- Matt Barkley, QB, USC
18. Pittsburgh- Giovanni Bernard, RB, North Carolina
19. New York Giants- Logan Ryan, CB, Rutgers
20. Chicago- Brennan Williams, OT, North Carolina
21. Washington- Shariff Floyd, DE, Florida
22. Minnesota- Bennie Logan, DT, LSU
23. Cincinnati- Joseph Randle, RB, Oklahoma State
24. Miami- Jordan Reed, TE, Florida
25. Green Bay- Chase Thomas, OLB, Stanford
26. Seattle- Corey Lemonier, DE, Auburn
27. Houston- Robert Woods, WR, USC
28. Denver- Margus Hunt, DT, SMU
29. New England- Sylvester Williams, DT, North Carolina
30. Atlanta- Datone Jones, DE, UCLA
31. Baltimore- Eric Reid, S, LSU
32. San Francisco- Tony Jefferson, S, Oklahoma
1. Kansas City- Jordan Poyer, CB, Oregon State
2. Jacksonville- Landry Jones, QB, Oklahoma
3. Detroit- Desmond Trufant, CB, Washington
4. Oakland- Tyler Bray, QB, Tennessee
5. Philadelphia- E.J. Manuel, QB, Florida State
6. Cleveland- Leon McFadden, CB, San Diego State
7. Arizona- Tavon Austin, WR, West Virginia
8. Tennessee- Brandon Jenkins, DE, Florida State
9. Buffalo- Stedman Bailey, WR, West Virginia
10. New York Jets- Oday Aboushi, OT, Virginia
11. Tampa Bay- T.J. McDonald, S, USC
12. San Francisco- Rick Wagner, OT/OG, Wisconsin
13. New Orleans- John Simon, DE, Ohio State
14. San Diego- Kwame Gathers, NT, Georgia
15. Miami- Xavier Nixon, OT, Florida
16. St. Louis- Chris Faulk, OT, LSU
17. Pittsburgh- Trevardo Williams, OLB, UConn
18. Dallas- Alvin Bailey, OG, Arkansas
19. New York Giants- Dion Sims, TE, Michigan State
20. Miami- Micah Hyde, CB, Iowa
21. Minnesota- Terry Hawthorne, CB, Illinois
22. Cincinnati- Bacarri Rambo, S, Georgia
23. Washington- Arthur Brown, ILB, Kansas State
24. Indianapolis- Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
25. Seattle- Zac Dysert, QB, Miami OH
26. Green Bay- Christine Michael, RB, Texas A&M
27. Houston- Shayne Skov, ILB, Stanford
28. Denver- Travis Howard, CB, Ohio State
29. New England- Darius Slay, CB, Mississippi State
30. Atlanta- Will Davis, CB, Utah State
31. Baltimore- Da’Rick Rogers, WR, Tennessee Tech
32. San Francisco- Colbi Hamilton, WR, Arkansas
Really nice KC mock.
Solid Miami draft.
Oh Wow..That bills Draft would have me in diapers..
uhh that sir is a DREAM KC draft.Well Done
Excuse me while I vomit. Give Bears Te'o (Best LB in draft, perfect replacement for Urlacher and still stay close to home Notre Dame) in 1st and either Floyd, Woods, Poyer, Hunt, or Austin in 2nd. If we go tackle in the 2nd it'll be Chris Faulk, Justin Pugh, or Oday Aboushi.
Love the NO picks. Great job!
I love the Richardson pick. BUT I would take Da'Rick Rogers over Simon for the Saints.
I like that Pats mock a lot.
This Bengals draft is JIZZZTASTIC
See right now, I am having sex with this Pats mock...dirty sex
If the Seahawks draft a quarterback, it will be the same kind of mold as Russell Wilson and Dysert really doesn't fit that. Wouldn't mine Eifert on the team though
I like it for Detroit. G,DE and CB are huge needs and the values are great. I really like Trufant.
You also have Leon McFadden going twice in Rd3.
Pretty good draft for the Rams. However, Fish won't go back to back offense in the first. He will share the wealth between the offense and the defense.
I'd be relatively happy with this draft for the titans considering the circumstances.
On a side note, some player values seem a bit off but it's so early to tell right now
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:17 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.