2-16-13 3 Rounder
Again....still not convinced any of the incoming QBs are real First Round material - so for now, and probably until after the combine, I am not having any QBs go in the first round.
EDITED AT 7:10PM....due to the fact that I had Sharrif Floyd going twice......changes from Seattle second round pick and down may have changed in the re-edit
1) Kansas City Chiefs – Luke Joeckel, OT Texas A&M
2) Jacksonville Jaguars – Bjoern Werner, DE Florida State
3) Oakland Raiders – Jarvis Jones, OLB Georgia
4) Philadelphia Eagles - Star Lotulelei, DT Utah
5) Detroit Lions – Damontre Moore, DE Texas A&M
6) Cleveland Browns – Dee Miliner, CB Alabama
7) Arizona Cardinals –Eric Fisher, OT Central Michigan
8) Buffalo Bills – Keenan Allen, WR California
9) New York Jets – Chance Warmack, OG Alabama
10) Tennessee Titans – Barkevious Mingo, DE LSU
11) San Diego Chargers – Dion Jordan, OLB Oregon
12) Miami Dolphins – Kenny Vaccaro, S Texas
13) Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Xavier Rhodes, CB Florida State
14) Carolina Panthers – Sheldon Richardson, DT Missouri
15) New Orleans Saints – Jonathan Hankins, DT Ohio State
16) St. Louis Rams – Cordarrelle Patterson, WR Tennessee
17) Pittsburgh Steelers – Kevin Minter, ILB LSU
18) Dallas Cowboys – Sharrif Floyd, DT Florida
19) New York Giants – Jonathan Jenkins, DT Georgia
20) Chicago Bears – Arthur Brown, OLB Kansas State
21) Cincinnati Bengals – Manti Te’o, ILB Notre Dame
22) St. Louis Rams (from Washington) – Alec Olgetree, OLB Georgia
23) Minnesota Vikings – Lane Johnson, OT Oklahoma
24) Indianapolis Colts – Datone Jones, DE UCLA
25) Seattle Seahawks – Tyler Eifert, TE Notre Dame
26) Green Bay Packers – Sam Montgomery, OLB LSU
27) Houston Texans – Tavon Austin, WR West Virginia
28) Denver Broncos – Jordan Poyer, CB Oregon State
29) New England Patriots – Jonathan Cooper, OG North Carolina
30) Atlanta Falcons – Ezekiel Ansah, DE Brigham Young
31) San Francisco 49ers – Jesse Williams, DT Alabama
32) Baltimore Ravens – Oday Aboushi, OT Virginia
33) Jacksonville Jaguars – D.J. Fluker, OT Alabama
34) Kansas City Chiefs – Geno Smith, QB West Virginia
35) Philadelphia Eagles – Desmond Trufant, CB Washington
36) Detroit Lions – Eric Reid, S LSU
37) Cincinnati Bengals – Matt Elam, S Florida
38) Arizona Cardinals – Matt Barkley, QB USC
39) New York Jets – Alex Okafor, OLB Texas
40) Tennessee Titans – Barrett Jones, OG Alabama
41) Buffalo Bills – Tyler Wilson, QB Arkansas
42) Miami Dolphins – Terrance Williams, WR Baylor
43) Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Philip Thomas, S Fresno State
44) Carolina Panthers – Jonathan Banks, CB Mississippi State
45) San Diego Chargers – Larry Warford, OG Kentucky
46) St. Louis Rams – Giovani Bernard, RB North Carolina
47) Dallas Cowboys – William Gholston, DE Michigan State
48) Pittsburgh Steelers –Eddie Lacy, RB Alabama
49) New York Giants – Logan Ryan, CB Rutgers
50) Chicago Bears – Zach Ertz, TE Stanford
51) Washington Redskins – Jamar Taylor, CB Boise State
52) Minnesota Vikings – Justin Hunter, WR Tennessee
53) Cincinnati Bengals – Cornellius Carradine, DE Florida State
54) Miami Dolphins – Michael Buchanan, DE Illinois
55) Green Bay Packers – Sylvester Williams, DE North Carolina
56) Seattle Seahawks – DeAndre Hopkins, WR Clemson
57) Houston Texans – Robert Woods, WR USC
58) Denver Broncos – Nico Johnson, ILB Alabama
59) New England Patriots – Tavarres King, WR Georgia
60) Atlanta Falcons – Kawann Short, DT Purdue
61) San Francisco 49ers – Bacarri Rambo, FS Georgia
62) Baltimore Ravens – Travis Frederick, OC Wisconsin
63) Kansas City Chiefs – Justin Pugh, OG Syracuse
64) Jacksonville Jaguars – Tyler Bray, QB Tennessee
65) Detroit Lions – Jonathan Cyprien, S Florida Int’l
66) Oakland Raiders – Mike Glennon, QB North Carolina State
67) Philadelphia Eagles – Jamie Collins, OLB Southern Miss
68) Cleveland Browns – Shawn Williams, S Georgia
69) Arizona Cardinals – Leon McFadden, CB San Diego State
70) Tennessee Titans – Brennan Williams, OT North Carolina
71) Buffalo Bills – Khaseem Greene, OLB Rutgers
72) New York Jets – Chris Faulk, OT LSU
73) Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Aaron Dobson, WR Marshall
74) San Francisco 49ers – Sean Porter, OLB Texas A&M
75) New Orleans Saints – Robert Alford, CB SE Louisiana
76) San Diego Chargers – Quinton Patton, WR Louisiana Tech
77) Miami Dolphins – Jordan Reed, TE Florida
78) St. Louis Rams – Brandon Williams, DT Missouri Southern
79) Pittsburgh Steelers – Corey Lemonier, OLB Auburn
80) Dallas Cowboys – Stedman Bailey, WR West Virginia
81) New York Giants – John Simon, DE Oho State
82) Miami Dolphins – David Amerson, CB North Carolina State
83) Minnesota Vikings – Chase Thomas, OLB Stanford
84) Cincinnati Bengals –Montee Ball, RB Wisconsin
85) Washington Redskins – Robert Lester, S Alabama
86) Indianapolis Colts – Darius Slay, CB Mississippi State
87) Seattle Seahawks – Margus Hunt, DE SMU
88) Green Bay Packers – Marcus Lattimore, RB South Carolina
89) Houston Texans – Brian Winters, OG Kent State
90) Denver Broncos – Zac Dysert, QB Miami (Ohio)
91) New England Patriots – Brandon Jenkins, DE Florida State
92) Atlanta Falcons – Gavin Escobar, TE San Diego State
93) San Francisco 49ers – Markus Wheaton, WR Oregon State
94) Baltimore Ravens – Jonathan Bostic, ILB Florida
Obviously a great second rounder for KC, but the first and third picks aren't needs. We don't need an OT or OG. Give the Chiefs Star in the first and Markus Wheaton in the third.
I'd prefer Monty to Hankins, but if you have NO missing out on an OLB in the first, give us Chase Thomas in the 3rd.
Mike Glennon to Oakland. Ewwwwwww...
Give me any of the next 4 players drafted after that pick instead.
Te'o is not a good fit. He will be exposed in coverage.
Carradine is not worth a 2nd round pick
Ball adds not explosiveness to the offense and that what the Bengals are looking for in a RB.
Very Solid first two rounds....the 3rd round, i highly doubt we would take a 2nd WR with our need for an ILB/CB depth.
You have Sharrif Floyd going twice (Dallas at #18 and Seattle at #56). Give Seattle Kawaan Short at #56 please!
If the Seahawks were to get Eifert, Floyd and Hunt the drinks are on me.
In that situation I'd rather the Ravens picked Elam, Short or Hopkins, really not a good board for them.
Reid or Elam would be much better picks in the 2nd. I do like the Star pick, though.
I don't like Rambo in the 2nd for SF. I'd take Cyprien at 61, Margus Hunt at 74, then take Blidi-Wreh-Wilson at 93.
given the board hankins is a decent pick but you have to pick chase thomas with the third rounder if you dont pick olb with the first
Very nice Miami draft!
No ******* chance the Giants pass on Ansah, especially not for Jenkins. Jenkins doesn't warrant a 1st round pick and doesn't fit us at all. Give the Giants Ansah, Short then Slay.
18) Johnathan Cooper, OG, UNC
47) Kawann Short, DT, Purdue
80) Margus Hunt, DE, SMU
For the Saints, Sharrif Floyd in the first, Chase Thomas in the third.
What is your thinking behind the Vikings going OT in round 1? They obviously have zero need at LT, and Spielman has already stated his intent to bring Loadholt back at RT.
Changed some of the picks in the second round and third round....gave the Bills Khaseem Greene, LB Rutgers this time around
I think Vaccaro, Richardson or Ansah would likely be the selection in this scenario.
I like the 2nd rounder.
In the 3rd OT isn't really a need for us. I'd expect a SS or depth at DT
Since we don't have a 3rd round pick I would cry if my beloved Chicago Bears do not address our offensive offensive line in either the 1st or 2nd round. Yes an upgrade at TE & some depth is needed at LB, but we have ONE decent young player and one decent older player on the OLine
No Bjoern Werner At 2. Keke Mingo Or Dion Jordan.
K Thx Bye
Dislike the SF draft even more now
At least give us Quinton Patton at 74
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:07 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.