first mock of the year
Chiefs trade 1st overall to Buffalo for the 8th overall, 3rd round (2013) and future 2nd round (2014)
Packers trade future 1st (2014) and 5th round pick to Jets for 2nd round pick
1. Buffalo - Gene Smith QB West Virginia
2. Jaguars - Jarvis Jones OLB Georgia
3. Raiders - Star Lotulelei DT Utah
4. Eagles - Luke Joeckel OT Texas A&M
5. Lions - Dee Milliner CB Alabama
6. Browns - Ezekiel Ansah OLB BYU
7. Cardinals - Barkevious Mingo DE LSU
8. Chiefs - Cordarrelle Patterson WR Tennessee
9. Jets - Dion Jordan OLB Oregon
10. Titans - Chance Warmack OG Alabama
11. Chargers - Eric Fisher OT Central Michigan
12. Dolphins - Bjoern Werner DE Florida St.
13. Bucs - Damontre Moore DE Texas A&M
14. Panthers - Sheldon Richardson DT Missouri
15. Saints - Sam Montgomery DE LSU
16. Rams - Kenny Vaccaro FS Texas
17. Steelers - Sharrif Floyd DT Florida
18. Cowboys - Johnathan Hankins DT Ohio St
19. Giants - Zach Ertz TE Stanford
20. Bears - Lane Johnson OT Oklahoma
21. Bengals - Kevin Minter ILB LSU
22. Rams -DJ Fluker OT Alabama
23. Vikings - Keenan Allen WR California
24. Colts - Desmond Trufant CB Washington
25. Seahawks - DeAndre Hopkins WR Clemson
26. Packers - Alec Ogletree ILB Georgia
27. Texans - Manti Te'o ILB Notre Dame
28. Broncos - Xavier Rhodes CB Florida St
29. Patroits - Tavon Austin WR West Virginia
30. Falcons - Eddie Lacy RB Alabama
31. 49ers - Jesse Williams DT Alabama
32. Ravens - Arthur Brown ILB Kansas St.
1. Jaguars - Kawann Short DT Purdue
2. Chiefs - Matt Barkley QB USC
3. Eagles - Johnthan Banks CB Mississippi St.
4. Lions - Dantone Jones DE UCLA
5. Bengals - Matt Elam SS Florida
6. Cardinals - Tyler Wilson QB Arkansas
7. Supplement Pick
8. Packers - Barett Jones C Alabama
9. Titans - Eric Reid FS LSU
10. Buffalo - Khaseem Greene OLB Rutgers
11. Dolphins - Jordan Poyer CB Oregon St.
12. Bucs - Jonathan Cyprien S FIU
13. Panthers - Robert Woods WR USC
15. Chargers - Tyler Eifert TE Notre Dame
16. Rams - Jonathan Cooper OG North Carolina
17. Cowboys - Alex Okafor DE Texas
18. Steelers - Brandon Williams NT Missouri Southern St.
19. Giants - Cornellius Carradine DE Florida St.
20. Bears - Travis Kelce TE Cincinnati
21. Redskins - Phillip Thomas S Fresno St.
22. Vikings - Johnathan Jenkins DT Georgia
23. Bengals - Joseph Randle RB Oklahoma St.
24. Dolphins - Kyle Long OT Oregon
25. Packers - Margus Hunt DE SMU
26. Seahawks - Sylvester Williams DT North Carolina
27. Texans - Terrance Williams WR Baylor
28. Broncos - DJ Swearinger SS South Carolina
29. Patriots -Jamar Taylor CB Boise St.
30. Falcons - Gavin Escobar TE San Diego St.
31. 49ers - Logan Ryan CB Rutgers
32. Ravens - Menelik Watson OT Florida St.
1. Chiefs – Robert Alford CB Southeastern Louisiana
2. Jaguars – Malliciah Goodman DE Clemson
3. Lions – Andre Ellington RB Clemson
4. Raiders – Brandon Jenkins OLB Florida St.
5. Eagles – Montori Hughes NT Tennessee-Martin
6. Browns – Mike Glennon QB North Carolina St.
7. Cardinals – Travis Frederick C Wisconsin
8. Titans – David Bakhtiari OT Colorado
9. Chiefs– Vance McDonald TE Rice
10. Jets - Giovani Bernard RB North Carolina
11. Bucs – Quinton Patton WR Louisana Tech
12. 49ers – Dion Sims TE Michigan St.
13. Saints – Shawn Williams S Georgia
14. Chargers – Montee Ball RB Wisconsin
15. Dolphins – DeVonte Holloman OLB South Carolina
16. Rams – Aaron Dobson WR Marshall
17. Steelers – Markus Wheaton WR Arizona St.
18. Cowboys – Ryan Nassib QB Syracuse
19. Giants – Terron Armstead OT Arkansas-Pine Bluff
20. Dolphins – Justin Hunter WR Tennessee
21. Vikings – Nico Johnson ILB Alabama
22. Bengals - Devin Taylor DE South Carolina
23. Redskins – Leon McFadden CB San Diego St.
24. Colts - Jordan Hill DE Penn St
25. Seahawks – Jordan Reed TE Florida
26. Packers – David Amerson S NC State
27. Houston Texans – Oday Aboushi OT Virginia
28. Broncos - Stepfan Taylor RB Stanford
29. Patriots – Bacarri Rambo FS Georgia
30. Falcons – William Gholston DE Michigan St.
31. 49ers -TJ McDonald FS USC
32. Baltimore Ravens - B.W. Webb CB/S William & Mary
Perfect Bears pick
Interesting trade for Buffalo and KC but a 2nd and a 3rd is roughly less then half what it would be worth to move up. I still like it though.
While I'd be fine with Warmack, I really don't think the Titans will select him.
I think Werner, Moore, Richardson or Vaccaro are the more likely selections
horrible fit for the steelers
Allen, Ertz, Rhodes, Lacy, Eifert, or teo would be more likely. Floyd just is a bad fit, excellent player but were already struggling to find a use for Evander hood
Eh, that's a solid Miami draft.
Don't know much about Kelce. I'd take John Jenkins to pair with Stephen Paea.
I just ....hate everything about this. Trading up to #1 for a guy that I don't even know if I like, and then forfeiting other picks to get him...and ...ahhhh... i just dont like it at all.
Solid draft for the Jags
I really dig Allen at 23. Not sure about Jenkins & Johnson as players, but the positions of need are right!
I'm guessing you think the Buc's will sign two FA CB's. Moore would be a pretty nice get in the 1st, Miami taking Werner and then Poyer right before us would be maddening though.
Think Phillip Thomas would be a better fit if we take a safety but Ronde might be back and Ahmad Black is a good player so don't really see safety as a need.
Absolutely love the Chargers selections!!!! Good job man..Feels alot of needs early.
Decent job for the Rams but I am suggesting the following tweaks to really bump it up a few notches.
1.) Give us Lane Johnson over Vaccaro .
2.) Give us Keenan Allen over Fluker
3.) Phil Thomas or DJ Swearinger make more sense than Cooper
WHAT SAY YE?
Geno >>>>>> Barkley.don't like trade or Barkley pick
decent positions but bad value for both saints picks
Worst mock for SF in the history of mocks
Four Mikes in the 1st round??
Believe it when I see it. Chiefs don't contemplate that trade without at least another Bills first round picked added in.
I guess if the target is Barkley, it makes sense to surround him with some of the best offensive skill talent in the NFL.
Texans IMO won't pass on Tavon Austin to draft a slow Mike like Te'o.
I like most of these picks on value, not necessarily the teams they're mocked for.
Well, the Bills would never do that even with the discount bargain so its a pipe dream. The bills have tons of holes to be giving up 3 premium draft picks for a shot in the dark QB. The bills will sit at 8 or trade down. They are not trading up to # 1.
With Jordan, Mingo, and Jones off the board, give the Saints Sharrif Floyd. He's the best player available.
Great packer draft
Not the worst Phins draft I've ever seen. Don't care for the Holloman pick, but that's just me nitpicking. If we got Hunter in the 3rd, I'd piss myself.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:28 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.