a Mock in progress
1. Kansas City Chiefs:
OT Luke Joeckel, Texas A&M
2. Jacksonville Jaguars:
DE Ezekiel Ansah, Brigham Young
3. Oakland Raiders:
DT Sharrif Floyd, Florida
4. Philadelphia Eagles:
QB Geno Smtih, West Virginia
5. Detroit Lions:
DE Dion Jordan, Oregon
6. Cleveland Browns:
CB Dee Milliner, Alabama
7. Arizona Cardinals:
OT Eric Fisher, Central Michigan
8. Buffalo Bills:
LB Jarvis Jones, Georgia
9. New York Jets:
LB Barkevious Mingo, Louisiana State
10. Carolina Panthers (f/Tennessee):
DT Star Lotulelei, Utah
11. San Diego Chargers:
OT Lane Johnson, Oklahoma
12. Miami Dolphins:
CB Xavier Rhodes, Florida State
13. Dallas Cowboys (f/Tampa Bay):
DB Kenny Vaccaro, Texas
14. Tennessee Titans (f/Carolina):
DE Bjoern Werner, Florida State
15. New Orleans Saints:
DE Sheldon Richardson, Missouri
16. St. Louis Rams:
OG Chance Warmack, Alabama
17. Minnesota Vikings (f/Pittsburgh):
WR Cordarrelle Patterson, Tennessee
18. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (f/Dallas):
CB Desmond Trufant, Washington
19. New York Giants:
LB Arthur Brown, Kansas State
20. Chicago Bears:
OG Jonathan Cooper, North Carolina
21. Cincinnati Bengals:
LB Alec Ogletree, Georgia
22. St. Louis Rams (f/Washington):
WR DeAndre Hopkins, Clemson
23. Pittsburgh Steelers (f/Minnesota):
LB Damontre Moore, Texas A&M
24. Indianapolis Colts:
OT D.J. Fluker, Alabama
25. Minnesota Vikings:
LB Manti Te'o, Notre Dame
I've been thinking about doing one of these as well, so kudos on getting started.
1. KC - I've got them taking Star, but Joeckel makes sense, particularly if they are leaning towards letting Albert walk next season.
2. Jags - I like your assessment of Shariff Floyd, and even though he's not been mocked there frequently, it makes a ton of sense. Throw in the fact that he's a Florida player, and it works out well.
3. Oaktown - Yup! I actually have the Jags/Oakland picks flip-flopped, but both teams have similar needs.
4. Philadelphia - I have Joeckel falling to them, and can see them picking Eric Fisher as well. Milliner makes sense, but I think they can get a corner later and focus on upgrading that line first.
5. Detroit - I really believe Detroit takes a chance on Ansah, and that's all I have to say about that.
6. Buffalo - I can see this happening, and I think the Bills will def. need to trade up to get him. I could also see the Raiders trading down Detroit or Cleveland and picking up Geno as well.
7. Arizona - With Smith off the board, I'll happily follow your logic. Good Plan B for the Cards.
8. Cleveland - I'm not sure how I feel about this pick. Warmack is the best player available, but I'm not sure Cleveland would want to spend a top ten pick on a guard. O-Line is okay in Cleveland. Maybe they trade down (again) and try to scoop up Xavier Rhodes. Maybe they reach for Rhodes here? They could also opt for another pass rusher, despite getting Kruger today.
9. NY Jets: If Ansah is available, I think he could definitely be the pick. I've got Jarvis Jones in my mock.
10. Tennessee: I think Werner's 40-time is going to drop him outside the top ten. I'd like to see Rhodes here instead.
I love it, because Barkevious Mingo, Jarvis Jones and Xavier Rhodes are still available!
ok I updated the top 10 and I'm working on the next 5-10 picks now
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:43 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.