gpngc Mock 3-14-13 (Percy Harvin)
01. Kansas City: Luke Joeckel
02. Jacksonville: Sharrif Floyd
03. Oakland: Ziggy Ansah
04. Philadelphia: Dee Milliner
05. Detroit: Eric Fisher
06. Cleveland: Tavon Austin
07. Arizona: Lane Johnson
08. Buffalo: Dion Jordan
09. New York Jets: Jarvis Jones
10. Tennessee: Barkevious Mingo
11. San Diego: Chance Warmack
12. Miami: Tyler Eifert
13. Tampa Bay: Sheldon Richardson
14. Carolina: Star Lotulelei
15. New Orleans: Jesse Williams
16. St. Louis: Eddie Lacy
17. Pittsburgh: Kenny Vaccaro
18. Dallas: D.J. Fluker
19. New York Giants: Jonathan Cooper
20. Chicago: Cordarrelle Patterson
21. Cincinnati: Alec Ogletree
22. St. Louis (f/WAS): DeAndre Hopkins
23. Minnesota: Bjoern Werner
24. Indianapolis: Margus Hunt
25. Minnesota (f/SEA): Arthur Brown
26. Green Bay: Datone Jones
27. Houston: Robert Woods
28. Denver: Tank Carradine
29. New England: Quinton Patton
30. Atlanta: Xavier Rhodes
31. San Francisco: Corey Lemonier
32. Baltimore: Kevin Minter
33. Jacksonville: Geno Smith
34. San Francisco (f/KC): Robert Alford
35. Philadelphia: Kawaan Short
36. Detroit: Damontre Moore
37. Cincinnati (f/OAK): Jonathan Cyprien
38. Arizona: Matt Barkley
39. New York Jets: Damontre Moore
40. Tennessee: Matt Elam
41. Buffalo: Ryan Nassib
42. Miami: Menelik Watson
43. Tampa Bay: Jamar Taylor
44. Carolina: Jonathan Hankins
--. New Orleans
45. San Diego: Jonathan Banks
46. St. Louis: Kasheem Greene
47. Dallas: David Amerson
48. Pittsburgh: Jordan Poyer
49. New York Giants: Zach Ertz
50. Chicago: Brandon Williams
51. Washington: Tyrann Matheiu
52. Minnesota: Justin Hunter
53. Cincinnati: Travis Frederick
54. Miami (f/IND): Cornelius Washington
55. Green Bay: Jamie Collins
56. Seattle: Sylvester Williams
57. Houston: E.J. Manuel
58. Denver: Gio Bernard
59. New England: Markus Wheaton
60. Atlanta: Alex Okafor
61. San Francisco: Vance McDonald
62. Baltimore: Shamarko Thomas
63. Kansas City: Akeem Spencer
64. Jacksonville: Trevardo Williams
65. Detroit: Leon McFadden
66. Oakland: John Jenkins
67. Philadelphia: Aaron Dobson
68. Cleveland: Blidi Wreh-Wilson
69. Arizona: Larry Warford
70. Tennessee: Stedman Bailey
71. Buffalo: Kyle Long
72. New York Jets: Marcus Lattimore
73. Tampa Bay: Kenny Stills
74. San Francisco (f/CAR): Marquise Goodwin
75. New Orleans: Stedman Bailey
76. San Diego: Andre Ellington
77. Miami: Jonathan Franklin
78. St. Louis: Zaviar Gooden
79. Pittsburgh: Conner Vernon
80. Dallas: Aaron Mellette
81. New York Giants: Kiko Alonso
82. Miami (f/CHI): Dallas Thomas
83. Minnesota: Brian Winters
84. Cincinnati: Tyler Bray
85. Washington: Jordan Reed
86. Indianapolis: Da'Rick Rodgers
87. Seattle: Travis Kelce
88. Green Bay: Jon Bostic
89. Houston: Terron Armstead
90. Denver: Devin Taylor
91. New England: B.W. Webb
92. Atlanta: Gavin Escobar
93. San Francisco: Tharold Simon
94. Baltimore: Manti Te'o
You've got Dallas Thomas going twice in the third. Jets double dipping on pass rushers is interesting, I could see it. Think Ellington or Franklin would make more sense as a RB in the third, fit the WCO a bit better and it'd be better if they can get someone who can play right away.
Dig the 1st rnd. Dig the 3rd rnd.
But I would openly weep if we passed on EJ for Nassib.
With Jarvis Jordan, Dion Jordan, and Barkevious Mingo all off the board, the player that makes the most sense for the Saints at #15 is Cordarrelle Patterson.
Jesse Williams would be a redundant pick at this point as we have players at NT/DE.
In the third, Terron Armstead makes the most sense given that we need a replacement for the departed Jermon Bushrod.
giants have wayyyy too many holes on defense to be drafting a TE. no shot. like at all
I'd hope the 49ers would be targeting a safety or two.
I like Watson in the 2nd, but the rest of the picks seem like pretty big reaches. Our OL is set if we get Watson, so Thomas isn't needed in the 3rd. I can't argue with the need for Eifert at 12, so I can't hate too much.
But we don't need another scat back like Franklin and Washington going in the 2nd round is just silly, even if he has a ton of potential.
Honestly, I think based on your draft, the way the Phins would go, based on need and value in the 1st rounds would look more like this:
1. Xavier Rhodes
2. Zach Ertz
2. Alex Okafor
3. Terron Armstead
3. Tharold Simon
I just puked in my mouth
Why would the Rams draft two Linebackers?
That would be the best jets draft ever pretty much. With no chance of doing anything in 2013, we should definitely value Lattimore very highly, just put him on IR and get him 100% for 2014. Damonster and Jarvis at OLB would make our front 7 amazing
Hate it with a fiery hate
I get it and I like it for Cleveland.
Replace Thomas with anybody that isn't a major reach and that's a good draft for Baltimore.
Not a Hunt fan. I'd be more comfortable with Datone Jones if the Colts drafted a 34 DE.
If the first fell like you have it, I would be really upset if we didn't draft Xavier Rhodes. Demonster Moore would be a nice pick as well, but I doubt it happens because we signed plenty of crappy players to play OLB for us this year.
Brown or Werner over Ogletree.
And Bray? Not happening.
I'm ok with the Jaguars' first two picks.
terrible freaking mock for sf.
I like Carradine, but 1st round? Gio Bernard is money in the 2nd. I don't get the Taylor pick at all. Teo would be a nice value pick there.
Datone Jones was the only pick I liked. I'll have a Stedman Bailey too if the Titans and Saints get one.
Beautiful mock for detroit
You have Damontre Moore going to the Lions and Jets in the 2nd btw
Unlike Baller, I like Nassib, and although Long makes sense and is a great value, I think they could go Bailey based on Nix history. Jordan/Nassib/Long = Good draft, Jones/Nassib/Bailey(maybe Long) = More realistic IMO.
Side note; after Geno's pro day I doubt he makes it out of the top ten and I think K.C. is starting to look like trading down is a realistic possibility and reading up on Marrone (http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoot...-early-for-nfl) in particular and Nix's comments about Barkley, I am not sure if Smith goes before Buffalo's pick, Barkley makes it past Buffalo at 8, or they trade up for him from the second (J. Jones/trade up for Barkley). Cant wait to see the post Barkley pro-day hype. My .02
Love the Falcons draft. Rhodes is a fav of mine and being there will be no DE worth the 30th pick I love getting Okafor in the 2nd. Escobar in the 3rd is solid to learn behind Tony G, although I still think we go defense(and need to).
Also just curious as to why Trufant isnt in your first 3 rounds? Overlooked or you just dont like him?
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:01 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.