Three Round Mock....March 15
1) Kansas City Chiefs Luke Joeckel, OT Texas A&M
2) Jacksonville Jaguars Dion Jordan, DE Oregon
3) Oakland Raiders Bjoern Werner, DE Florida State
4) Philadelphia Eagles Eric Fisher, OT Central Michigan
5) Detroit Lions Dee Milliner, CB Alabama
6) Cleveland Browns Chance Warmack, OG Alabama
7) Arizona Cardinals Lane Johnson, OT Oklahoma
8) Buffalo Bills Jarvis Jones, OLB Georgia
9) New York Jets Barkevious Mingo, OLB LSU
10) Tennessee Titans Ezekiel Ansah, DE Brigham Young
11) San Diego Chargers Kenny Vaccaro, S Texas
12) Miami Dolphins Xavier Rhodes, CB Florida State
13) Tampa Bay Buccaneers Desmond Trufant, CB Washington
14) Carolina Panthers Sharrif Floyd, DT Florida
15) New Orleans Saints Star Lotulelei, DT Utah
16) St. Louis Rams Cordarrelle Patterson, WR Tennessee
17) Pittsburgh Steelers Keenan Allen, WR California
18) Dallas Cowboys Sheldon Richardson, DT Missouri
19) New York Giants Jonathan Cooper, OG North Carolina
20) Chicago Bears Alec Ogletree, OLB Georgia
21) Cincinnati Bengals Kevin Minter, ILB LSU
22) St. Louis Rams Eddie Lacy, RB Alabama
23) Minnesota Vikings Tavon Austin, WR West Virginia
24) Indianapolis Colts Datone Jones, DE UCLA
25) Minnesota Vikings Jesse Williams, DT Alabama
26) Green Bay Packers Sylvester Williams, DE North Carolina
27) Houston Texans Johnathan Hankins, DT Ohio State
28) Denver Broncos Tyler Eifert, TE Notre Dame
29) New England Patriots Damontre Moore, DE Texas A&M
30) Atlanta Falcons Cornellius Carradine, DE Florida State
31) San Francisco 49ers Zach Ertz, TE Stanford
32) Baltimore Ravens Manti Teo, ILB Notre Dame
33) Jacksonville Jaguars D.J. Fluker, OT Alabama
34) San Francisco 49ers Eric Reid, S LSU
35) Philadelphia Eagles William Gholston, DE Michigan State
36) Detroit Lions Sam Montgomery, DE LSU
37) Cincinnati Bengals Matt Elam, S Florida
38) Arizona Cardinals Geno Smith, QB West Virginia
39) New York Jets Barrett Jones, OG Alabama
40) Tennessee Titans Jamar Taylor, CB Boise State
41) Buffalo Bills Matt Barkley, QB USC
42) Miami Dolphins Alex Okafor, DE Texas
43) Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jordan Poyer CB Oregon State
44) Carolina Panthers Johnathan Banks, CB Mississippi State
45) San Diego Chargers Jonathan Jenkins, DT Georgia
46) St. Louis Rams Arthur Brown, OLB Kansas State
47) Dallas Cowboys Larry Warford, OG Kentucky
48) Pittsburgh Steelers Michael Buchanan, OLB Illinois
49) New York Giants David Amerson, CB North Carolina State
50) Chicago Bears Logan Ryan, CB Rutgers
51) Washington Redskins Leon McFadden, CB San Diego State
52) Minnesota Vikings Justin Hunter, WR Tennessee
53) Cincinnati Bengals Giovani Bernard, RB North Carolina
54) Miami Dolphins Chris Faulk, OT LSU
55) Green Bay Packers Jonathan Cyprien, S Florida Intl
56) Seattle Seahawks Brandon Williams, DT Missouri Southern
57) Houston Texans DeAndre Hopkins, WR Clemson
58) Denver Broncos Kawann Short, DT Purdue
59) New England Patriots Robert Woods, WR USC
60) Atlanta Falcons Robert Alford, CB SE Louisiana
61) San Francisco 49ers Margus Hunt, DE SMU
62) Baltimore Ravens Corey Lemonier, OLB Auburn
63) Kansas City Chiefs Khaseem Greene, ILB Rutgers
64) Jacksonville Jaguars Tyler Wilson, QB Arkansas
65) Detroit Lions Travis Frederick, OG Wisconsin
66) Oakland Raiders Tyler Bray, QB Tennessee
67) Philadelphia Eagles Jamie Collins, OLB Southern Miss
68) Cleveland Browns Phillip Thomas, S Fresno State
69) Arizona Cardinals Jordan Reed, TE Florida
70) Tennessee Titans Terrance Williams, WR Baylor
71) Buffalo Bills Tavarres King, WR Georgia
72) New York Jets Andre Ellington, RB Clemson
73) Tampa Bay Buccaneers Sean Porter, OLB Texas A&M
74) San Francisco 49ers Shawn Williams, S Georgia
75) New Orleans Saints Kyle Long, OT Oregon
76) San Diego Chargers Quinton Patton, WR Louisiana Tech
77) Miami Dolphins Ryan Swope, WR Texas A&M
78) St. Louis Rams Sio Moore, OLB Connecticut
79) Pittsburgh Steelers Terry Hawthorne, CB Illinois
80) Dallas Cowboys Brian Schwenke, OC California
81) New York Giants Aaron Dobson, WR Marshall
82) Miami Dolphins Travis Kelce, TE Cincinnati
83) Minnesota Vikings Darius Slay, CB Mississippi State
84) Cincinnati Bengals Will Davis, CB Utah State
85) Washington Redskins Brennan Williams, OT North Carolina
86) Indianapolis Colts Chris Harper, WR Kansas State
87) Seattle Seahawks Menelik Watson, OT Florida State
88) Green Bay Packers Montee Ball, RB Wisconsin
89) Houston Texans Stedman Bailey, WR West Virginia
90) Denver Broncos Marcus Lattimore, RB South Carolina
91) New England Patriots Jonathan Bostic, ILB Florida
92) Atlanta Falcons Brian Winters, OG Kent State
93) San Francisco 49ers John Simon, OLB Ohio State
94) Baltimore Ravens Bacarri Rambo, S Georgia
Fisher > Joeckel, Tyler Wilson > Greene for KC.
That is a solid 3 rnds for the Bills.
The only problem is we probably are going to have to go O-line at some point in 1st three rounds with what has happened in FA and losing 2 OG's.
Bears won't take Ogletree. They'll take Brown, Minter, or Te'o if they go LB in rd 1. Ryan is a reach. We just signed Bowman today. Give us Kawann Short.
Bucs need a DT, not an OLB. Like the first two picks, though.
Great three rounds for Sf. However, I thin at the end of the pick we need a wide out instead of olb.
For Saints, Patterson or Austin in the first (since the top three backers are off the board), Menelik Watson in the third.
Great Miami draft!!
Pretty solid Colts draft imo.
McKenzie isn't the type of guy to gamble on headcases and morons.
Ryan is fine. Zack Bowman has nothing to do with our CB need. He was our #5 corner and special teamer. We need a guy who can start at nickel this year and at #2 next year. Corner is a legit need, the OP is right to mock us one. Our #3, #4, and #6 are still free agents. Next offseason, both starters are free agents along with half of the defense. Stop telling people to mock us a DT who will be #4 in line for snaps.
Arthur Brown goes WAY higher than that.
Pick #26 please......
Not one offensive lineman for the chargers?
You must really hate them or dont know any of their needs
No thanks on Zach Ertz @ 31
i like melenik watson over kyle long but thats a matter of opinion on value, star in the first is money for the saints
As far as Star,it is hard to say. The team likes where they stand up front and see depth at NT in this draft so they might wait till later in the draft to address the position.
Also, this punching a baby stuff has got to stop.
Dude - not to punch you in the face, but most of your 2nd round will be low 3rd or 4th round picks without a doubt. I would agree with an earlier post, Emery (Bears' GM) does not strike me as the type to take a chance on a character issues like Ogletree
I'd love this draft for the Titans, although I'd prefer Warford in the 2nd and Quinton Patton in the 3rd
Mcfaddens an interesting pick. Personally prefer Alford. Also rather take a safety in rd 3 and a rt later. Shanny can get more value on the line later for scheme fit. I'd take duke Williams in the 2nd or 3rd.
He's also got three guys who are commonly called "headcases."
People keep saying that Emery hates on character issues, but his record as a GM kind of says that he ignores it.
I would love these 3 rounds for the Vikings. Austin would not be my first choice as a round 1 wr, but with the Queens coming out of round 2 with Hunter, i like it. Williams would fit a large need as well. Don't know much about Slay, but the position is correct.
I think Ansah, Jones or Mingo are more likely--have to address pass rush.
In 3rd round I see Thomas from Fresno State as a much better fit especially considering the Raiders cut Michael Huff.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:49 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.