Mock 3.0, Five Rounder
1) Kansas City Chiefs – Luke Joeckel, OT, Texas A&M
2) Jacksonville Jaguars – Sharif Floyd, DT, Florida
3) Oakland Raiders – Dee Milliner, CB, Alabama
4) Philadelphia Eagles – Eric Fisher, OT, Central Michigan
5) Detroit Lions – Dion Jordan, DE, Oregon
6) Cleveland Browns – Jarvis Jones, OLB, Georgia
7) Arizona Cardinals – Geno Smith, QB, West Virginia
8) Buffalo Bills – Matt Barkley, QB, USC
9) New York Jets – Barkevious Mingo, OLB, LSU
10) Tennessee Titans – Ezekiel Ansah, DE, BYU
11) San Diego Chargers – Lane Johnson, OT, Oklahoma
12) Miami Dolphins – Xavier Rhodes, CB, Florida State
13) Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Desmond Trufant, CB, Washington
14) Carolina Panthers – Star Lotulelei, DT, Utah
15) New Orleans Saints – Jesse Williams, NT, Alabama
16) St. Louis Rams – Tavon Austin WR, West Virginia
17) Pittsburgh Steelers – Cordarrelle Patterson, WR, Tennessee
18) Dallas Cowboys – Sheldon Richardson, DT, Missouri
19) New York Giants – Datone Jones, DE, UCLA
20) Chicago Bears – Arthur Brown, MLB, Kansas State
21) Cincinnati Bengals – Bjoern Werner, DE, Florida State
22) St. Louis Rams – Chance Warmack, OG, Alabama
23) Minnesota Vikings – Jonathan Cyprien, FS, Florida Int.
24) Indianapolis Colts – Keenan Allen, WR, California
25) Minnesota Vikings – Kawann Short, DT, Purdue
26) Green Bay Packers – Jonathan Cooper, OG, North Carolina
27) Houston Texans – DeAndre Hopkins, WR, Clemson
28) Denver Broncos – Alec Ogletree, MLB, Georgia
29) New England Patriots – D.J. Fluker, OT, Alabama
30) Atlanta Falcons – Damontre Moore, DE, Texas A&M
31) San Francisco 49ers – Kenny Vaccaro, S, Texas
32) Baltimore Ravens – Kevin Minter, MLB, LSU
33) Jacksonville Jaguars – Matt Elam, FS, Florida
34) San Francisco 49ers – Tyler Eifert, TE, Notre Dame
35) Philadelphia Eagles – Margus Hunt, DE, SMU
36) Detroit Lions – Quinton Patton, WR, Louisiana Tech
37) Cincinnati Bengals – Eddie Lacy, RB, Alabama
38) Arizona Cardinals – Terron Armstead, OT, Arkansas Pine Bluff
39) New York Jets – Ryan Nassib, QB, Syracuse
40) Tennessee Titans – Jamar Taylor, CB, Boise State
41) Buffalo Bills – Terrance Williams, WR, Baylor
42) Miami Dolphins – Menelik Watson, OT, Florida State
43) Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Alex Okafor, DE, Texas
44) Carolina Panthers – Robert Woods, WR, USC
45) San Diego Chargers – Justin Hunter, WR, Tennessee
46) St. Louis Rams – Khaseem Greene, OLB, Rutgers
47) Dallas Cowboys – Larry Warford, OG, Kentucky
48) Pittsburgh Steelers – David Amerson, CB, North Carolina State
49) New York Giants – Jonathan Banks, CB, Mississippi State
50) Chicago Bears – Kyle Long, OG/OT, Oregon
51) Washington Redskins – Jordan Poyer, CB, Oregon State
52) Minnesota Vikings – Markus Wheaton, WR, Oregon State
53) Cincinnati Bengals – Manti Te'o, MLB, Notre Dame
54) Miami Dolphins – Sylvester Williams, DT, North Carolina
55) Green Bay Packers – Giovani Bernard, RB, North Carolina
56) Seattle Seahawks – Johnathan Hankins, DT, Ohio State
57) Houston Texans – E.J. Manuel, QB, Florida State
58) Denver Broncos – Tank Carradine, DE, Florida State
59) New England Patriots – Sio Moore, OLB, Connecticut
60) Atlanta Falcons – Travis Frederick, C, Wisconsin
61) San Francisco 49ers – John Jenkins, DT, Georgia
62) Baltimore Ravens – Eric Reid, S, LSU
63) Kansas City Chiefs – Tyler Wilson, QB, Arkansas
64) Jacksonville Jaguars – Zac Dysert, QB, Miami (OH)
65) Detroit Lions – Justin Pugh, OG/OT, Syracuse
66) Oakland Raiders – Zach Ertz, TE, Stanford
67) Philadelphia Eagles – Logan Ryan, CB, Rutgers
68) Cleveland Browns – Robert Alford, CB, Southeastern
69) Arizona Cardinals – Jamie Collins, OLB, Connecticut
70) Tennessee Titans – Vance McDonald, TE, Rice
71) Buffalo Bills – Chase Thomas, OLB, Stanford
72) New York Jets – Knile Davis, RB, Arkansas
73) Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Mike Glennon, QB, North Carolina State
74) San Francisco 49ers – Corey Lemonier, OLB, Auburn
75) New Orleans Saints – Trevardo Williams, OLB, Connecticut
76) San Diego Chargers – Barret Jones, OG/C, Alabama
77) Miami Dolphins – Sam Montgomery, DE, LSU
78) St. Louis Rams – Bennie Logan, DT, LSU
79) Pittsburgh Steelers – Brandon Williams, DT, Missouri Southern State
80) Dallas Cowboys – Tyler Bray, QB, Tennessee
81) New York Giants – Dallas Thomas, OT, Tennessee
82) Miami Dolphins – Ryan Swope, WR, Texas A&M
83) Minnesota Vikings – Zavier Gooden, OLB, Missouri
84) Cincinnati Bengals – Oday Aboushi, OT, Virginia
85) Washington Redskins – Gavin Escobar, TE, San Diego St.
86) Indianapolis Colts – Christine Michael, RB, Texas A&M
87) Seattle Seahawks – Tyrann Mathieu, CB, LSU
88) Green Bay Packers – Joe Kruger, DE, Utah
89) Houston Texans – Phillip Thomas, FS, Fresno State
90) Denver Broncos – Blidi Wreh-Wilson, CB, Connecticut
91) New England Patriots – Darius Slay, CB, Mississippi State
92) Atlanta Falcons – Gerald Hodges, OLB, Penn State
93) San Francisco 49ers – Leon McFadden, CB, San Diego State
94) Baltimore Ravens – Da'Rick Rogers, WR, Tennessee Tech
95) Jacksonville Jaguars - Denard Robinson, WR/RB, Michigan
96) Kansas City Chiefs - William Gholston, DE, Michigan State
97) Oakland Raiders - Stedman Bailey, WR, West Virginia
98) Philadelphia Eagles - Matt Scott, QB, Arizona
99) Minnesota Vikings - Tharold Simon, CB, LSU
100) Arizona Cardinals - Josh Boyce, WR, TCU
101) Cleveland Browns - Brian Winters, OG, Kent St.
102) Buffalo Bills - Michael Buchanan, DE, Illinois
103) New York Jets - Travis Kelce, TE, Cincinnati
104) Tennessee Titans - David Bakhtiari, OT/OG, Colorado
105) Carolina Panthers - Will Davis, CB, Utah St.
106) New Orleans Saints - Aaron Dobson, WR, Marshall
107) San Diego Chargers - Kevin Reddick, ILB, North Carolina
108) Miami Dolphins - Reid Fragel, OT, Ohio St.
109) Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Ricky Wagner, OT, Wisconsin
110) St. Louis Rams - D.J. Swearinger, SS, South Carolina
111) Dallas Cowboys - Joseph Randle, RB, Oklahoma St.
112) Pittsburgh Steelers - Marcus Lattimore, RB, South Carolina
113) New York Giants - Michael Mauti, ILB, Penn State
114) Chicago Bears - J.J. Wilcox, S, Georgia Southern
115) Cincinnati Bengals - Everett Dawkins, DT, Florida State
116) Washington Redskins - Montari Hughes, DT/DE, Tennessee-Martin
117) Minnesota Vikings - Landry Jones, QB, Oklahoma
118) Indianapolis Colts - Brian Schwenke, C, California
119) Green Bay Packers - Devonte Holloman, ILB, South Carolina
120) Seattle Seahawks - Keith Pough, OLB, Howard
121) Houston Texans - Cornelius Washington, OLB, Georgia
122) Denver Broncos - Le'Veon Bell, RB, Michigan State
123) Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Akeem Spence, DT, Illinois
124) Atlanta Falcons - Marquise Goodwin, WR, Texas
125) San Francisco 49ers - Montee Ball, RB, Wisconsin
126) Baltimore Ravens - Brennan Williams, OT, North Carolina
127) Kansas City Chiefs - Shawn Williams, SS, Georgia
128) Jacksonville Jaguars - Matt Summers-Gavin, OG, California
129) Philadelphia Eagles - Dion Sims, TE, Michigan State
130) Detroit Lions - Josh Boyd, DT, Mississippi State
131) Seattle Seahawks - David Quessenberry, OT, San Jose St.
132) Cleveland Browns - Brad Wing, P, LSU
133) Arizona Cardinals - Terry Hawthorne, CB, Illinois
134) New York Jets - Sanders Commings, CB/S, Georgia
135) Tennessee Titans - Sean Porter, OLB, Texas A&M
136) Buffalo Bills - Johnny Adams, CB, Michigan St.
137) New Orleans Saints - Luke Marquardt, OT, Azusa Pacific
138) San Diego Chargers - Josh Johnson, CB, Purdue
139) Miami Dolphins - Zac Stacy, RB, Vanderbilt
140) Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Levine Toilolo, TE, Stanford
141) Carolina Panthers - Shamarko Thomas, S, Syracuse
142) St. Louis Rams - Stepfan Taylor, RB, Stanford
143) Pittsburgh Steelers - Kenjon Barner, RB, Oregon
144) Dallas Cowboys - Phillip Lutzenkirchen, TE, Auburn
145) New York Giants - Kenny Stills, WR, Oklahoma
146) Chicago Bears - Quanterus Smith, DE, Western Kentucky
147) Washington Redskins - Khaled Holmes, C, USC
148) Minnesota Vikings - Alvin Bailey, OG, Arkansas
149) Cincinnati Bengals - Tony Jefferson, S, Oklahoma
150) San Francisco 49ers - Earl Watford, OG, James Madison
151) Seattle Seahawks - DeVonte Christopher, WR, Utah
152) Green Bay Packers - Chris Harper, WR, Kansas St.
153) Houston Texans - Marc Anthony, CB, California
154) Denver Broncos - Duke Williams, S, Nevada
155) Washington Redskins - Cobi Hamilton, WR, Arkansas
156) Atlanta Falcons - Nick Kasa, TE, Colorado
157) San Francisco 49ers - Dustin Hopkins, K, Florida State
158) Baltimore Ravens - Adrian Bushell, CB, Louisville
Fisher over Joeckel for KC and that's a great KC draft, especially Tyler Wilson.
Pretty good draft for us. All picks address needs. My only complaint would be that even though all four guys are needs, we still probably should take an offensive lineman someone where in there.
Nassib in the 2nd? That's a huge reach for a guy with limited upside. Izdik doesn't seem like the type who will reach. If they go QB it'll be someone like Bray with huge upside on day 3.
Knile Davis is pretty big reach in the 3rd also.
The way your board played out if I'm the Jets I'd do:
fine with Commings 5th
you have john jenkins going twice at 61 and 85. I would nut in my pants if Vaccaro fell all the way to 31 for the niners I dont see it happening though.
I actually really like Nassib, he appears to be a leader (something that Sanchez is not) and he has a good arm.
And I also believe Knile Davis and Christine Michael will be gone in the third. The triangular numbers are too high for them not too (and Davis had a year of great production to go along with it)
Knile Davis and Christine Michael have personality issues, injury issues, and other things in play that would make them day 3 prospects. Michael will likely go before Davis. Davis is a freak athlete and tore up the combine no doubt, but there's been plenty of players who crush the combine and still go undrafted.
After reading that mock for my niners, you may be my new best friend.
really dont like any of the saints picks, all seem to combine bad value with a mediocre need.
3 Brandon Williams
4 Reid Fragel/ DJ Swearinger
5 Shamarko Thomas
As for a backup QB in the 3rd... No, thanks.
The Seahawks are looking for a 3-technique DT - not a NT.
That said Hankins is a good player and you can never have enough DL. I'd be happy with this draft.
The Packers best OL are 2 guards, Josh Sitton & TJ Lang, but under contract for a bunch of years.
Taking a guard with our first pick is like giving the Falcons or Colts a QB with their 2nd rd pick.
There are so many players available for the Vikings at 23 that would be better picks than Cyprien. They brought back Sanford and while he could certainly be improved upon there are far too many players that fit value/need much more at that point. Allen, Ogletree, Cooper, Hopkins are all better picks in that scenario.
I would be upset if the Colts passed on Jonathan Cooper, but Keenan Allen is a good pick I suppose.
I would prefer a safety earlier and maybe Denard Robinson over Wreh-Wilson, but that Denver draft is pretty sweet overall.
Where do you see Jarvis Jones playing on the Browns? I think Sheard will be a solid starter there and Grooves is a good back up. Pass rush specialist as a rookie isn't a bad thing but, if he's the pick, I could see him at ILB. Horton blitzed the hell out of the a gap in Arizona with Washington and I could see Jones doing the same. Plus Mayock has been adamant about projecting him as a 43 backer as opposed to a true hybrid guy. But, still... unless they have a big crush on him, I don't think he's the guy at #6 any way. I get the other picks, except in the 5th, choosing a punter over FS Duke Williams would be a terrible, terrible failure.
OK Bears draft. Love Arthur Brown, but no way can they pass on Warmack and Cooper if both are on the board. Warmack + Te'o > Brown + Long.
And while the Bears could use a safety, if they take a mid round safety for the 19th draft in a row, I may hang myself. It's not a top 7 position need on the team. I'd rather go Stills or Goodwin there in the 4th.
Really like the Quanterrus Smith pick in the 5th, provided the Bears picked up strong players at LB and OG.
I'm a Barkley believer so this draft as a whole would really make me excited. I like each pick and you are addressing all our needs for the most part.
Only one problem is that I don't see how we don't go OL early after letting two starters walk this offseason and not replacing either yet.
Hankins in the second and it's perfect
In the second, T. Williams measurables are killing him, and I think both Woods and Hunter make more sense, Woods in particular, his familiarity with Barkley and IMO his skills and ability translate the best from his college offense to Marrones. Collins IMO is a first round value and finally getting his due respect and would fit, Warford in particular fits as well, I have him as a first round value. Greene and Long work as well, value is better IMO.
In the third, Thomas is a good pick, value wise I think Jones works very well, his flexability to play G and C would make him the pick IMO.
I dont like much about Buchanon in general, but with the signing of Manny Lawson and drafting of Thomas in the 3rd, it is unnecessary IMO. Kelce or Schwnke (depending on previous picks) make more sense as I see it.
Adams in the 5th makes sense, I think Thomas in particular and D. Williams both would project to start at SS for the Bills, both fit the new D and make more sense IMO.
IMO: Barkley, Woods, B. Jones, Kelce and S. Thomas would be a great draft and provide 5 2013 opening day starters at thier respective positions, Jones at Guard.
p.s. Props on the 5 rounds!! Tough to do.
Reasonable Denver picks.
With the rest of the picks, anything can happen with Shanahan and where he might see value but I would say that we don't have much of a need at C and it sounds like they are more interested in a change of pace back than a WR.
Thats a slam dunk steeler draft and it makes me want to make sex with you
Lattimore and Toilolo for the Phins in the 4th and 5th rounds and its a DYNAMITE Phins draft!
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:36 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.