3 Rounds....March 24th
1) Kansas City Chiefs – Luke Joeckel, OT Texas A&M
2) Jacksonville Jaguars – Dion Jordan, DE Oregon
3) Oakland Raiders – Bjoern Werner, DE Florida State
4) Philadelphia Eagles – Eric Fisher, OT Central Michigan
5) Detroit Lions – Dee Milliner, CB Alabama
6) Cleveland Browns – Jonathan Cooper, OG North Carolina
7) Arizona Cardinals –Lane Johnson, OT Oklahoma
8) Buffalo Bills – Jarvis Jones, OLB Georgia
9) New York Jets – Barkevious Mingo, OLB LSU
10) Tennessee Titans – Ezekiel Ansah, DE Brigham Young
11) San Diego Chargers – Kenny Vaccaro, S Texas
12) Miami Dolphins – Xavier Rhodes, CB Florida State
13) Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Desmond Trufant, CB Washington
14) Carolina Panthers – Sharrif Floyd, DT Florida
15) New Orleans Saints – Datone Jones, DE UCLA
16) St. Louis Rams – Chance Warmack, OG Alabama
17) Pittsburgh Steelers – Cordarrelle Patterson, WR Tennessee
18) Dallas Cowboys – Sheldon Richardson, DT Missouri
19) New York Giants – Star Lotulelei, DT Utah
20) Chicago Bears – Alec Ogletree, OLB Georgia
21) Cincinnati Bengals – Kevin Minter, ILB LSU
22) St. Louis Rams – Keenan Allen, WR California
23) Minnesota Vikings – Tavon Austin, WR West Virginia
24) Indianapolis Colts – Damontre Moore, OLB Texas A&M
25) Minnesota Vikings – Jesse Williams, DT Alabama
26) Green Bay Packers – Sylvester Williams, DE North Carolina
27) Houston Texans – D.J. Fluker, OT Alabama
28) Denver Broncos – Tyler Eifert, TE Notre Dame
29) New England Patriots – Cornellius Carradine, DE Florida State
30) Atlanta Falcons – Kawaan Short, DT Purdue
31) San Francisco 49ers – Johnathan Hankins, DT Ohio State
32) Baltimore Ravens – Alex Okafor, OLB Texas
33) Jacksonville Jaguars – Jamar Taylor, CB Boise State
34) San Francisco 49ers – Eric Reid, S LSU
35) Philadelphia Eagles – William Gholston, DE Michigan State
36) Detroit Lions – Sam Montgomery, DE LSU
37) Cincinnati Bengals – Matt Elam, S Florida
38) Arizona Cardinals – Geno Smith, QB West Virginia
39) New York Jets – Barrett Jones, OG Alabama
40) Tennessee Titans – Jordan Poyer, CB Oregon State
41) Buffalo Bills – Manti Te’o, ILB Notre Dame
42) Miami Dolphins – Zach Ertz, TE Stanford
43) Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Johnathan Banks, CB Mississippi State
44) Carolina Panthers – Justin Hunter, WR Tennessee
45) San Diego Chargers – Jonathan Jenkins, DT Georgia
46) St. Louis Rams – Arthur Brown, OLB Kansas State
47) Dallas Cowboys – Larry Warford, OG Kentucky
48) Pittsburgh Steelers –Eddie Lacy, RB Alabama
49) New York Giants – David Amerson, CB North Carolina State
50) Chicago Bears – Darius Slay, CB Mississippi State
51) Washington Redskins – Logan Ryan, CB Rutgers
52) Minnesota Vikings – DeAndre Hopkins, WR Clemson
53) Cincinnati Bengals – Giovani Bernard, RB North Carolina
54) Miami Dolphins – Brennan Williams, OT North Carolina
55) Green Bay Packers – Jonathan Cyprien, S Florida Int’l
56) Seattle Seahawks – Brandon Williams, DT Missouri Southern
57) Houston Texans – Robert Woods, WR USC
58) Denver Broncos – Montee Ball, RB Wisconsin
59) New England Patriots – Terrance Williams, WR Baylor
60) Atlanta Falcons – Corey Lemonier, DE Auburn
61) San Francisco 49ers – Jordan Reed, TE Florida
62) Baltimore Ravens – Jonathan Bostic, ILB Florida
63) Kansas City Chiefs – Khaseem Greene, ILB Rutgers
64) Jacksonville Jaguars – Tyler Bray, QB Tennessee
65) Detroit Lions – Travis Frederick, OG Wisconsin
66) Oakland Raiders – Zac Dysert, QB Miami (Ohio)
67) Philadelphia Eagles – Jamie Collins, OLB Southern Miss
68) Cleveland Browns – Tavarres King, WR Georgia
69) Arizona Cardinals – Michael Buchanan, OLB Illinois
70) Tennessee Titans – Quinton Patton, WR Louisiana Tech
71) Buffalo Bills – Tyler Wilson, QB Arkansas
72) New York Jets – Andre Ellington, RB Clemson
73) Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Kyle Long, OG Oregon
74) San Francisco 49ers – Margus Hunt, DE SMU
75) New Orleans Saints – Cornelius Washington, OLB Georgia
76) San Diego Chargers – Leon McFadden, CB San Diego State
77) Miami Dolphins – Phillip Thomas, S Fresno State
78) St. Louis Rams – Sio Moore, OLB Connecticut
79) Pittsburgh Steelers – Shawn Williams, S Georgia
80) Dallas Cowboys – Brian Schwenke, OC California
81) New York Giants – Ryan Swope, WR Texas A&M
82) Miami Dolphins – Chris Harper, WR Kansas State
83) Minnesota Vikings – Jonathan Franklin, RB UCLA
84) Cincinnati Bengals – Robert Alford, CB SE Louisiana
85) Washington Redskins – Bacarri Rambo, S Georgia
86) Indianapolis Colts – Terry Hawthorne, CB Illinois
87) Seattle Seahawks – Terron Armstead, OT Ark – Pine Bluff
88) Green Bay Packers – Aaron Dobson, WR Marshall
89) Houston Texans – Stedman Bailey, WR West Virginia
90) Denver Broncos – Sean Porter, OLB Texas A&M
91) New England Patriots – Markus Wheaton, WR Oregon State
92) Atlanta Falcons – Will Davis, CB Utah State
93) San Francisco 49ers – Brian Winters, OG Kent State
94) Baltimore Ravens – D.J. Swearinger, S South Carolina
95) Houston Texans – Menelik Watson, OT Florida State
96) Kansas City Chiefs – Justin Pugh, OG Syracuse
97) Tennessee Titans – Akeem Spence, DT Illinois
That's a pretty good Patriots draft. I'm not a huge fan of Williams, but any of the upper tier receivers is fine with me. Wheaton is a decent pick. We need receivers so it makes sense. Adding a playmaker opposite Chandler Jones would do wonders for that defense.
Can't see the Bears drafting Ogletree. Brown or Moore if we go LB. In the second, we cannot pass on Hopkins.
Star falling to the giants...is that because of the health issue? I mean, I'd have a mega-boner if that happened, but a health related issue would have him pretty much not be in the draft, or go top 10, IMO.
Not really a fan of Swope, not a need right now, especially if we lock up Cruz. We need OL/DE/S help. Amerson, I don't like, great position, but personal preference
I like the three rounds. I like getting Te'o in the 2nd rnd for that value. Jarvis Jones is my #1 defensive player so I love that, and Tyler Wilson in the 3rd Rnd would be huge.
I just don't know if we will ignore O-line in the first three rounds though.
Great draft for SF other than #93. #93 is HORRIBLE. We have the best young OG tandem in the league. Give us DJ Swearinger right there and you have it right.
Gholston isn't a top of the 2nd round pick right now. Like him as a player, but we could get him in the 3rd, or maybe even the 4th.
The Bengals won't take a MLB now that they have re-signed Maualuga and they are keeping him there. So the Bengals will be looking for a SLB and I don't see Minter switching outside.
Rest of the picks are fine but the Bengals currently are going to have to take a Tackle in the 1st 3 Rounds because Andre Smith is still up in the air.
Not to "nick-pick" I would rather trade down or go with a Tavon Austin before taking Ogletree
I don't like Hankins and I don't think the Niners will take a 1-dimensional nose in the draft. I don't like Eric Reid personally he won't be able to help right away as a rookie. He is very raw. I like all the other picks even though I don't think Marcus Hunt will fall to the third.
That's a pretty good Steelers mock, but I'd consider Lotulelei a lot, even with Patterson there. I know we've invested two firsts recently in Ziggy Hood and Cameron Heyward, but I think Lotulelei warrants the pick.
Other two picks are pretty much perfect though, nice work.
Barrett Jones is best-suited as a center in the NFL and he's even made it known that he'd prefer to play center, therefore he doesn't make much sense going to the Jets, Mangold is entrenched there for for a while.
Dumervil signing with the Ravens today messes your mock for them but it's not bad. Obviously Okafor wouldn't be taken now but if you look at it prior to the Dumervil signing he makes sense. I'm not sure Bostic goes that high though. Swearinger is a nice pick in the third round.
Great job for the Rams in the first 2 rounds but can't see us going back-to-back OLBs in the second and third rounds.
We definitely need an athletic OLB (Fish and crew have been scouting this position intensely) but we do have Joe Lonn Dunbar for one more year so either Moore or Brown will be sitting.
We have too many other needs and holes to allow that to happen.....
WHAT SAY YE?
Very DULL KC mock. Need to get out of the box with the new management. Also Geene is more OLB than ILB. Give KC WR Harper at 63 and ILB Klein at 96. Best available big body DE in the 4th. Good effort!!
Nice GB draft!
A fair mock draft for sf.
change datone jones to star and you have a good saints mock. saints are set at their 34 ends positions but could use somebody who can play various positions on the line like star, who also happens to be way better value.
third rounder im not high on but positionwise it makes sense
give the vikings winters in the 3rd & it would be fantastic
Star over Datone. We have Hicks and Cam Jordan, our two better defenders, set at DE in the 3-4
Solid Miami draft, although I would prefer Swope and Swearinger at those positions in the 3rd for Miami. Good effort though!
I don't mind doubling up on the cornerback position and it could happen, given that the Bucs have established a trend of doing it recently, but why do you have them selecting an OG when they have Carl Nicks and Davin Joseph? Sure, both of them were lost of the season last year, but there's absolutely no chance Kyle Long starts over either of them if they're healthy (and I've seen nothing to indicate otherwise). That's a waste of a pick unless Long can play RT.
I would also be very surprised if the Bucs don't select a defensive tackle in the first 3 rounds. Starting Corvey Irvin or Gary Gibson next to Gerald McCoy is not a recipe for success.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:02 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.