Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Bombs at the Boston Marathon (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56295)

Don Vito 04-15-2013 02:30 PM

Bombs at the Boston Marathon
 
I work downtown and we could hear it from my office. Most people have work off today, just very scary. Sick ******* world we live in.

BallerT1215 04-15-2013 02:32 PM

It is just getting worse and worse.

ImBrotherCain 04-15-2013 02:33 PM

I just was about to post this... I hope to god that it was an accident but I won't hold my breath.

BallerT1215 04-15-2013 02:34 PM


jrdrylie 04-15-2013 02:35 PM

Posted in the other thread but at least three dead. I have also heard that there was a third bomb/IED found, but that is so far unconfirmed.

StickSkills 04-15-2013 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain (Post 3331347)
I just was about to post this... I hope to god that it was an accident but I won't hold my breath.

No offense, but I don't see how it can even be thought of as an accident at this point.

princefielder28 04-15-2013 02:37 PM

Scary stuff

MassNole 04-15-2013 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Don Vito (Post 3331340)
I work downtown and we could hear it from my office. Most people have work off today, just very scary. Sick ******* world we live in.

Who is working on Patriot's Day?

eaglesalltheway 04-15-2013 02:38 PM

This is just awful. My thoughts and well-wishes are being sent that way. Some people really suck sometimes.

ImBrotherCain 04-15-2013 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StickSkills (Post 3331355)
No offense, but I don't see how it can even be thought of as an accident at this point.

You can never know and in my defense I hadn't heard anything besides two explosions. After reading people are saying that it looked like they were in trash cans ruling out any sort of "accident".

dabears10 04-15-2013 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain (Post 3331364)
You can never know and in my defense I hadn't heard anything besides two explosions. After reading people are saying that it looked like they were in trash cans ruling out any sort of "accident".

I think it is right to make no assumptions at this time. We have been through the breaking news updates enough to know that much of the original reports can later be proven to be false.

Giantsfan1080 04-15-2013 02:49 PM

We started discussing this in RDT but hopefully all the Bostonians on here are safe.

Wootylicous 04-15-2013 02:50 PM

Good god this is terrifying...

jrdrylie 04-15-2013 02:56 PM

10 people have lost limbs at one of the hospitals in Boston.

Giantsfan1080 04-15-2013 02:57 PM

Boston Police just had a controlled explosion on Boylston St.

WCH 04-15-2013 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jrdrylie (Post 3331374)
10 people have lost limbs at one of the hospitals in Boston.

I can't even imagine.

This is terrible.

TitanHope 04-15-2013 03:03 PM

Just the concussion blast from the bomb in that clip would be fatal, let alone the shrapnel and blood loss it could cause.

G Mobile 04-15-2013 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Don Vito (Post 3331340)
I work downtown and we could hear it from my office. Most people have work off today, just very scary. Sick ******* world we live in.

Be safe man.

bigbluedefense 04-15-2013 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Don Vito (Post 3331340)
I work downtown and we could hear it from my office. Most people have work off today, just very scary. Sick ******* world we live in.

Get out of there man. Get out as fast as you can.

dabears10 04-15-2013 03:14 PM

Boston Globe reporting: 2 Dead, 22 wounded.

Vikings4ever 04-15-2013 03:17 PM


EvilMonkey 04-15-2013 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jrdrylie (Post 3331352)
Posted in the other thread but at least three dead. I have also heard that there was a third bomb/IED found, but that is so far unconfirmed.

I'm seeing people report there were 2 more being dismantled/controlled explosion by Boston police. Prayers that they get that done safely.

Nalej 04-15-2013 03:27 PM

What the ****.... Be safe my Boston fam!


Hgygyfrdfrctcyguhkhjgutxugdswdtdkhcihckhckgdurskgx khxihcojvitdurwursucihcouvoycutdkgc

EvilMonkey 04-15-2013 03:28 PM

Sounds like these were in trash cans. Accident definitely completely ruled out at this point.

Wootylicous 04-15-2013 03:44 PM

Apparently there was a bomb at JFK library too


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:48 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.