We do this on Coltfreaks but I thought it might be fun to do here too. But we'll see how many entries we actually get...
1. No pick changes allowed after 6pm EST on Thursday, 25 April 2013. If your post has an edit tag after 6pm on Day One of the draft, your picks will be invalid.
2. Pick a maximum of three choices for each draft slot; A, B, C.
3. Only our original six draft slots will be scored with an A B or C scoring amount. If we trade back or up, only the draft selection that our original draft choice turns into will be scored on the A B or C amounts.
So, if we trade back with our 1st round choice and pick up a high 2nd round pick and another 3rd round pick, only the 2nd round selection (what our original 1st round pick turned into) will be scored against the A B and C names that were listed for that pick originally. Any draft selection can be scored for the 1 point if a draftee name appears anywhere on your list scoring amount.
- If your A selection hits in the draft slot you picked it = 10 points
- If your B selection hits in the draft slot you picked it = 5 points
- If your C selection hits in the draft slot you picked it = 3 points
- If the name of a player that the Colts draft shows up anywhere on your list in any round= 1 point
- If you hit on any of the first round choices then the points for that selection are doubled.
So, if you hit with your A selection on your 1st round choice, it will be worth 20 points but if you hit with your A selection on any other round, it will only be worth 10 points. Same with your B and C selections in the first round. First round picks are important, get it right.
A: Johnathan Cooper - OG - UNC
B: Tank Carradine - DE/OLB - FSU
C: Xavier Rhodes - CB - FSU
A: Stedman Bailey - WR - West Virginia
B: Da'Rick Rogers - WR - Tennessee Tech
C: Barrett Jones - C/OG - Alabama
A: Baccari Rambo - S - Georgia
B: Shamarko Thomas - S - Syracuse
C: William Gholston - DE - Michigan State
A: Abry Jones - DE - Georgia
B: Terry Hawthorne - CB - Illinois
C: Aaron Mellette - WR - Elon
A: Michael Mauti - ILB - Penn State
B: Joe Kruger - DE - Utah
C: Brandon Jenkins - OLB - FSU
A: Dustin Hopkins - K - FSU
B: Eric Herman - OG - Ohio
C: Mike Catapano - DE/OLB - Princeton
Our first, third and even fourth round picks you have an idea what is there. After that it's a crap shoot by far.
A. Datone Jones UCLA DE
B. Robert Woods USC WR
C. Damontre Moore Texas A&M Rush End
A. D.J. Swearinger S South Carolina
B. Corey Lemonier Auburn Rush End
C. Dwayne Gratz Uconn CB
A. Brian Schwenke Cal C/G
B. Aaron Mellette Elon WR
C. Ty Powell Harding Rush End
A. Luke Marquardt Azusa Pacific OT
B. Quinton Patton LA Tech Wr
C.Duke Williams Nevada CB
A. Mike Davis Charleston Southern RB/WR
B. Miguel Maysonet Stony Brook RB
C. Kevin Reddick UNC ILB
A. Ray Graham RB Pitt
B. Quinn Sharp K OKState
C. Brandon McGee CB The U
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:13 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.