Final one rounder
So excited I'm starting to shake!!!!
1.Kansas City Eric Fisher, Central Michigan OT
2. Jacksonville Luke Joeckel, Texas A&M OT
3. San Diego* Lane Johnson, Oklahoma OT
4. Philadelphia Star Lotulelei, Utah DL
5. Detroit Ezekiel Ansah, BYU DE
6. Cleveland Dee Milliner, Alabama CB
7. Arizona Dion Jordan, Oregon OLB
8. Carolina* Sharrif Floyd, Florida DT
9. Jets Barkevious Mingo, LSU OLB
10. Atlanta* D.J. Hayden, Houston CB
11. Oakland* Sheldon Richardson, Missouri DT
12. St. Louis* Tavon Austin, West Virginia WR
13. San Francisco* Kenny Vaccaro, Texas S
14. Buffalo* Ryan Nassib, Syracuse QB
15. New Orleans Jarvis Jones, Georgia OLB
16. Miami* Xavier Rhodes, Florida State CB
17. Minnesota* Cordarrelle Patterson, Tennessee WR
18. Dallas Chance Warmack, Alabama OG
19. Giants Cornelius Carradine, Florida State DE
20. Chicago Jonathan Cooper, North Carolina OG
21. Houston* DeAndre Hopkins, Clemson WR
22. St. Louis Matt Elam, Florida S
23. Pittsburgh* Tyler Eifert, Notre Dame TE
24. Indianapolis Desmond Trufant, Washington CB
25. Minnesota Sylvester Williams, North Carolina DT
26. Jacksonville* Geno Smith, West Virginia QB
27. Cincinnati* Alec Ogletree, Georgia LB
28. Denver Jamar Taylor, Boise State CB
29. Philadelphia* Menelik Watson, Florida State OT
30. Tennessee* Bjoern Werner, Florida State DE
31. Jets* Eric Reid, LSU S
32. Baltimore Manti Te’o, Notre Dame ILB
If you are going to make me take Nassib at 14, at least tell me what the Bills got in the trade down.
Thats what I want to see.
I like the fact you have the pats trading down, hopefully we got great value
WTF is with all these Xavier Rhodes picks today. Is no one paying any attention to what I am saying??? We are moving to a zone defense, Xavier is more of a press man cover guy. Desmond Trufant would make a ton more sense if we take a corner that high.
And don't be lazy, include what the teams got in the trades please.
I like the Jets trading back twice to get Eric Reid at 31, that'd pretty much be a perfect Thursday for me. I think Reid isn't that far behind Vaccaro and may even be better in our scheme so getting back to that late 1st range to get him and still getting Mingo at 9? You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.
Love it (10)
Trufant is a great pick for the Colts.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:19 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.