Jared's early 2014 mock (Aug 30)
I included a few alternative selections.
If you don't like your team's pick, tell me who you like instead.
*WR Mike Evans, Texas A&M- I have him not declaring for NFL draft.
1) Jacksonville Jaguars- QB Teddy Bridgewater, Louisville
2) Cleveland Browns- QB Tajh Boyd, Clemson
3) Tampa Bay Buccaneers- DE Jadeveon Clowney, South Carolina
4) Arizona Cardinals- OT Taylor Lewans, Michigan
5) Buffalo Bills- CB Bradley Roby, Ohio St.
6) NY Jets- DE/LB Anthony Barr, UCLA
7) San Diego Chargers- OT Jake Matthews, Texas A&M
8) Carolina Panthers- WR Marqise Lee, USC
9) Oakland Raiders- DE Stephon Tuitt, Notre Dame
10) Pittsburgh Steelers- TE Austin Sefarin-Jenkins, Washington
11) Philadelphia Eagles- NT Louis Nix, Notre Dame
12) Tennessee Titans- QB Brett Hundley, UCLA
13) Detroit Lions- LB C.J. Mosley, Alabama
14) Minnesota Vikings- S HaHa Clinton-Dix, Alabama
15) St. Louis Rams (via Redskins) WR Sammy Watkins, Clemson
16) St. Louis Rams- RB Lache Seastrunk, Baylor
17) NY Giants- CB Ifo Ekpre-Olomu, Oregon
18) Indianapolis Colts- LB Kyle Van Noy, BYU
19) Kansas City Chiefs- CB Louichez Purifoy, Florida
20) New Orleans Saints- LB Khalil Mack, Buffalo
21) Baltimore Ravens- OT Antonio Richardson, Tennessee
22) Chicago Bears- CB Jason Verrett, TCU
23) Miami Dolphins- OT James Hurst, North Carolina
24) Dallas Cowboys- G Cryil Richardson, Baylor
25) New England Patriots- DT Daniel McCullers, Tennessee
26) Cincinnati Bengals- DE Trent Murphy, Stanford
27) Atlanta Falcons- DE/DT Will Sutton, Arizona St.
28) Houston Texans- DT Anthony Johnson, LSU
29) Green Bay Packers- DE Ra'Shede Hageman, Minnesota
30) San Francisco 49ers- WR/RB D'Anthony Thomas, Oregon
31) Denver Broncos- CB Aaron Colvin, Oklahoma
32) Seattle Seahawks- DE Aaron Lynch, South Florida
33) Jacksonville Jaguars- OT Cyrus Kouandjio, Alabama
34) Cleveland Browns- WR Brandon Coleman, Rutgers
35) Tampa Bay Buccaneers- TE Colt Lyerla, Oregon
36) Arizona Cardinals- QB Johnny Manziel, Texas A&M
37) Buffalo Bills- DE/LB Jackson Jeffcoat, Texas
38) NY Jets- WR Jordan Matthes, Vandy
DE/LB Jackson Jeffcoat, Texas
A.J. Johnson, Tennessee
OT/G David Yankey, Stanford
I hate hate hate hate hate the Bears pick. The Bears spent early picks on Greene and Bostic. We still have Briggs and decent depth. Linebacker is not a first round need at all. Meanwhile, every corner we have is a free agent. Purifoy please.
Abaddon, yeah Clowney has all the tools/skills, he just coasts on many plays.
After seeing that Will Smith is out for the season, I like this pick for the Saints.
The mock looks pretty good overall, but I think you have Hundley way too high. For the Pats, I'd probably predict either a defensive lineman or safety at this point. Cornerback should be okay, as Kyle Arrington (slot) and Alfonzo Dennard (right) are locked up long-term, with Talib (left) being backed up by Logan Ryan, who the team seems to like. New England doesn't seem to have many needs at this point, though, so who knows.
I really doubt the Ravens take a TE in the first round. Pitta is almost undoubtedly going to be re-signed and unless Caldwell wants to implement a lot of 2 TE looks they're probably not going to go in that direction.
Tajh Boyd is so frustrating. On some plays, he looks like a #1 overall pick and ORotY favorite. On others...ugh.
Like the AJ McCarron pick, in the third round. Rather have Hundley, ASJ or Lynch.
DO NOT LIKE Tim Jernigan for Cowboys.
I'd rather have De'Anthony Thomas, Aaron Lynch, Ha Ha, Trent Murphy, or Brett Hundley there.
I like Mack but we need a guy who can drop back more.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:57 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.