Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   College Football (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   College Gameday Thread: Week 4 (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57388)

draftguru151 09-17-2013 09:13 AM

College Gameday Thread: Week 4
 
Thursday night:
#3 Clemson vs NC State (ESPN)

Friday night:
Boise State vs Fresno State (ESPN)

Saturday noon:
North Carolina vs Georgia Tech (ESPN)
San Jose State vs Minnesota (ESPN2)
Marshall vs Virginia Tech (ESPNU)
Louisiana Tech vs Kansas (FS1)

Saturday afternoon:
Tennessee vs #19 Florida (CBS)
Michigan State vs #22 Notre Dame (NBC)
Purdue vs #24 Wisconsin (ABC/ESPN2)
Utah State vs USC (ABC/ESPN2)
Arkansas vs Rutgers (ESPN)
West Virginia vs Maryland (ESPNU)
Louisiana-Monroe vs #20 Baylor (FS1)

Saturday night:
#23 Arizona State vs #5 Stanford (FOX)
Colorado State vs #1 Alabama (ESPN2)
SMU vs #10 TAMU (ESPNU)
Oregon State vs San Diego State (CBSS)
Auburn vs #6 LSU (ESPN)
#15 Michigan vs Connecticut (ABC)
Kansas State vs Texas (ABC)
Utah vs BYU (ESPN2)
Wyoming vs Air Force (ESPNU)

BallerT1215 09-17-2013 12:24 PM

Florida is going to pound Tennessee @ the Swamp huh?

draftguru151 09-17-2013 01:47 PM

Tenn's gonna have like 18 yards of total offense.

BallerT1215 09-17-2013 02:03 PM

It's kind of sad to see where Tennessee is at now. Hopefully Butch gets them on the right track because that is a great college football town.

SolidGold 09-17-2013 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BallerT1215 (Post 3449319)
It's kind of sad to see where Tennessee is at now. Hopefully Butch gets them on the right track because that is a great college football town.

I think he is going to do a good job if given a few years. At least this year they have looked good against the teams they were expected to beat.

jrdrylie 09-17-2013 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BallerT1215 (Post 3449268)
Florida is going to pound Tennessee @ the Swamp huh?

I think the game is going to be quite a bit closer than expected. It will be a low scoring crap-fest. Florida is favored by 17 but I think the final margin will be about half that.

SickwithIt1010 09-17-2013 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jrdrylie (Post 3449325)
I think the game is going to be quite a bit closer than expected. It will be a low scoring crap-fest. Florida is favored by 17 but I think the final margin will be about half that.

In the end UF still has Jeff Driskel.

BallerT1215 09-17-2013 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 (Post 3449337)
In the end UF still has Jeff Driskel.

Pretty rude what you did to BC last week.

Giantsfan1080 09-17-2013 02:34 PM

Hoping to take down the Hogs for the 2nd year in a row!!

Babylon 09-17-2013 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 (Post 3449337)
In the end UF still has Jeff Driskel.

Gators won 37-20 last year at Neyland Stadium. I assume you're thinking Driskel is worse this year.

iowatreat54 09-17-2013 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 (Post 3449352)
Hoping to take down the Hogs for the 2nd year in a row!!

**** yes, hope you guys can beat Bielema's ass. Guy is such a huge bag of douche.

BallerT1215 09-17-2013 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Babylon (Post 3449371)
Gators won 37-20 last year at Neyland Stadium. I assume you're thinking Driskel is worse this year.

And last year was supposed to be the year they took down Florida finally.

jrdrylie 09-17-2013 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Babylon (Post 3449371)
Gators won 37-20 last year at Neyland Stadium. I assume you're thinking Driskel is worse this year.

Driskel isn't better this year that's for sure.

SickwithIt1010 09-17-2013 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Babylon (Post 3449371)
Gators won 37-20 last year at Neyland Stadium. I assume you're thinking Driskel is worse this year.

He may very well be.

Babylon 09-17-2013 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jrdrylie (Post 3449445)
Driskel isn't better this year that's for sure.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 (Post 3449452)
He may very well be.

Might be right.

I'm looking forward to seeing what ASU can do at Stanford. Something tells me refs won't help them much in this one.

DcmRulz 09-17-2013 05:29 PM

Utah State/USC and Arizona State/Stanford. Both interesting games with intriguing prospects. Will be looking forward to watching those games.

BallerT1215 09-17-2013 07:06 PM

Why would Clemson only be -14 vs. NC State on Thursday?

MassNole 09-17-2013 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BallerT1215 (Post 3449523)
Why would Clemson only be -14 vs. NC State on Thursday?

Because N.C. State always beats FSU or Clemson any given yeae and its Clemson's turn.

BallerT1215 09-17-2013 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MassNole (Post 3449533)
Because N.C. State always beats FSU or Clemson any given yeae and its Clemson's turn.

True words right there. Didn't even think of that.

MassNole 09-17-2013 08:47 PM

Raleigh on a Thursday night rivals anyone's home field advantage.

BallerT1215 09-18-2013 04:12 PM

DG - you want to break down position matchups between Miami vs. Savannah St and FSU vs. Bethune?

Nah...me neither.

Smooth Criminal 09-19-2013 01:53 PM

Not a very exciting week. Definitely more looking forward to getting back to Columbus next weekend for the Wisconsin game.

iowatreat54 09-19-2013 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal (Post 3450652)
Not a very exciting week. Definitely more looking forward to getting back to Columbus next weekend for the Wisconsin game.

What's the word on Miller? I would think even if he's ready to play, they will limit him this weekend. I haven't seen anything new, but I'm assuming he will be ready for Wisconsin?

draftguru151 09-19-2013 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BallerT1215 (Post 3449963)
DG - you want to break down position matchups between Miami vs. Savannah St and FSU vs. Bethune?

Nah...me neither.

Bethune has some players man.

SSU however, does not.

Hurricanes25 09-19-2013 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by draftguru151 (Post 3450797)
Bethune has some players man.

SSU however, does not.

Is it still a 60 point spread?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:00 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.