Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Week 3: Green Bay @ Bengals (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57396)

J-Mike88 09-18-2013 09:17 AM

Week 3: Green Bay @ Bengals

Y'all on vacation for week 2?

Packers are a 3-point favorite coming off a blowout of the terrible Red Skins.
Bengals also at 1-1, coming off the Monday Night whipping of the offensively-challenged Steelers.

Should be a good game, decided in the 4th quarter.... could be decided by big plays, mistakes, lucky bounces, or bad calls by the old men in glasses.

I got the Packers winning 27-24.
AJ Green, Tyler Eifert, Jermy Gresham, and Geo Bernard all are capable of having big games. We shut down Kaepernick and Gore on the ground, but made the arm of Kaepernick look like Peyton Manning.
Afred Morris ran through us pretty well last week though.

Anyone here in Da Jungle?
Where Icky Woods at? Carl Slim Pickens?

Bengalsrocket 09-19-2013 06:49 PM

I tried to start a week 1 thread and got zero responses. I know Patsims90 is still active on the boards but I don't think he visits here frequently. Didn't think a week 2 thread would be worth it hehe.

I'm excited for this game, but I think Green Bay wins a little more handily than you're suggesting. I'm guessing something like 14-24, Green Bay over Cincinnati. Penalties have been an issue for us the last two games, and our offensive isn't quite Aaron Rodgers good :P

WCH 09-19-2013 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bengalsrocket (Post 3450979)
I tried to start a week 1 thread and got zero responses. I know Patsims90 is still active on the boards but I don't think he visits here frequently. Didn't think a week 2 thread would be worth it hehe.

I'm excited for this game, but I think Green Bay wins a little more handily than you're suggesting. I'm guessing something like 14-24, Green Bay over Cincinnati. Penalties have been an issue for us the last two games, and our offensive isn't quite Aaron Rodgers good :P

Come on over to the Packers board if you get lonely over here!

Bengalsrocket 09-21-2013 06:35 PM

haha I sometimes lurk other team's boards. I'm a semi-chiefs fan so I visit there occasionally. I'ma start hanging around the packers a bit too now lol :)

J-Mike88 09-22-2013 06:44 AM

Sad.... where are all the Bengals fans?

Bengalsrocket 09-22-2013 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J-Mike88 (Post 3452651)
Sad.... where are all the Bengals fans?

I'm here, and super excited. I know that was a frustrating game for Packers fan (Starting the game by letting the Bengals go 14-0 then giving up a 30-14 lead) but as a Bengals fan, I can't remember the last time I've watched this franchise come back from adversity like that. It was a roller coaster for sure.

Pat Sims 90 09-22-2013 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bengalsrocket (Post 3453664)
I'm here, and super excited. I know that was a frustrating game for Packers fan (Starting the game by letting the Bengals go 14-0 then giving up a 30-14 lead) but as a Bengals fan, I can't remember the last time I've watched this franchise come back from adversity like that. It was a roller coaster for sure.

Since I have been a live I have never seen them come back from this my adversity. I will eat my crow I didn't think this team was good enough to win this game.

SC Igniter 09-24-2013 06:09 AM

Hell of a game, time to move on to Clev. Worried about our CB situation, unsure if Hall's hamstring will be 100% (Lewis said it was partly cloudy whatever that means). Now with Pacman citation occurring, uncertain what this means from a league standpoint? Backups didn't play last week so pickins are slim. Be nice if Kirkpatrick can start to contribute at some point, otherwise it's getting close to label him as bustville in my book.

At any rate, hopefully Hall and Adam Jones plays

Heading up from SC to Clev for the game with wife. Who Dey!