My frickin' Mock that you shall read and weep.
****Espn's NFL playoff machine to get 12 playoff teams.
****Excel to set up SOS for draft order.
****Virtual Coin Toss to determine the spots for Giants and Cardinals in the draft order. Giants won the toss.
****Playoff results are my calls whether or not you like it.
6# Titans vs 3# Patriots
5# Chiefs vs 4# Colts
//Patriots\\ vs #1 Broncos
//Chiefs\\ vs #2 Bengals
//Chiefs\\ vs //Broncos\\
6# Panthers vs 3# Eagles
5# 49ers vs 4# Lions
//Panthers\\ vs #1 Seahawks
//Lions\\ vs #2 Saints
//Lions\\ vs //Seahawks\\
//Lions\\ vs //Broncos\\
Super Bowl Winner:
1. Texans - QB Blake Bortles, UCF.
2. Vikings - QB Teddy Bridgewater, Louisville.
3. Jaguars - DE Jadeveon Clowney, South Carolina.
4. Falcons - OT Jake Matthews, Texas A&M.
5. Rams (Redskins) - OLB Anthony Barr, UCLA.
6. Jets - OLB Khalil Mack, Buffalo.
7. Bills - DE Stephon Tuitt, Notre Dame.
8. Browns - QB Derek Carr, Fresno State.
9. Raiders - QB Johnny Manziel, Texas A&M.
10. Buccaneers - WR Mike Evans, Texas A&M.
11. Dolphins - OT Cameron Erving, Florida State.
12. Chargers - CB Darqueze Dennard, Michigan State.
13. Rams - CB Jason Verrett, TCU.
14. Steelers - TE Eric Ebron, North Carolina.
15. Ravens - WR Sammy Watkins, Clemson.
16. Giants - LB C.J. Mosley, Alabama.
17. Cardinals - OT Cyrus Kouandjio, Alabama.
18. Packers - TE Jace Amaro, Texas Tech.
19. Bears - DT RaShede Hageman, Minnesota.
20. Cowboys - DE Trevor Reilly, Utah.
21. Titans - DE Trent Murphy, Stanford.
22. Browns (Colts) - CB Ifo Ekpre-OLomu, Oregon.
23. Eagles - OLB Vic Beasley, Clemson.
24. 49ers - DE Kelcy Quarles, South Carolina.
25. Patriots - G David Yankey, Stanford.
26. Bengals - CB Justin Gilbert, Oklahoma State.
27. Panthers - OT Taylor Lewan, Michigan.
28. Saints - OLB Kyle Van Noy, BYU.
29. Chiefs- WR Marqise Lee, USC.
30. Seahawks - WR Jordan Matthews, Vanderbilt.
31. Broncos - FS Hasean Clinton-Dix, Alabama.
32. Lions - DE Michael Sam, Missouri.
1. Texans - TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins, Washington.
2. Vikings - G Cyril Richardson, Baylor.
3. Falcons - DE Kony Ealy, Missouri.
4. Redskins - G Zavier Su'a Filo, UCLA.
5. Jaguars - QB David Fales, San Jose State.
6. Bills - OT Antonio Richardson, Tennessee.
7. Jets - WR Allen Robinson, Penn State.
8. Raiders - OT Brandon Scherff, Iowa.
9. Buccaneers - OLB Denzel Perryman, Miami-Fl.
10. Browns - RB Ka'Deem Carey, Arizona.
11. Chargers - OL La'el Collins, LSU.
12. Rams - QB Zach Mettenberger, LSU.
13. Dolphins - WR Paul Richardson, Colorado.
14. Ravens - OT James Hurst, North Carolina.
15. Giants - C Travis Swanson, Arkansas.
16. Cardinals - OLB Jeremiah Attaochu, Georgia Tech.
17. Steelers - CB Bradley Roby, Ohio State.
18. Packers - CB Kyle Fuller, Virginia Tech.
19. Cowboys - S Ahmad Dixon, Baylor.
20. Bears - DT Will Sutton, Arizona State.
21. Titans - DB Lamarcus Joyner, Florida State.
22. Eagles - CB Louchiez Purifoy, Florida.
23. Colts - WR Jarvis Landry, LSU.
24. 49ers - NT Louis Nix, Notre Dame.
25. Bengals - DE Chris Smith, Arkansas.
26. Patriots - DT DaQuan Jones, Penn State.
27. Panthers - WR Odell Beckham Jr., LSU.
28. Saints - CB Victor Hampton, South Carolina.
29. Seahawks - TE C.J. Fiedorowicz, Iowa.
30. 49ers (Chiefs) - WR Brandin Cooks, Oregon State.
31. Broncos - DE Scott Crichton, Oregon State.
32. Lions - WR Donte Moncrief, Mississippi.
1. Texans - OT Jack Mewhort, Ohio State.
2. Vikings - DE George Uko, USC.
3. Redskins - DE Ed Stinson, Alabama.
4. Jaguars - OLB Morgan Breslin, USC.
5. Falcons - UT Aaron Donald, Pittsburgh.
6. Jets - S Deone Bucannon, Washington State.
7. Bills - DE Kareem Martin, North Carolina.
8. Jets (Buccaneers) - WR Jared Abbrederis, Wisconsin.
9. Browns - G Gabe Jackson, Mississippi State.
10. Raiders - WR Devin Street, Pittsburgh.
11. Rams - OT Morgan Moses, Virginia.
12. Dolphins - DT Ego Ferguson, LSU.
13. Chargers - RB Bishop Sankey, Washington.
14. Giants - DE Jackson Jeffcoat, Texas.
15. Cardinals - CB E.J. Gaines, Missouri.
16. Browns (Steelers) - WR L'Damian Washington, Missouri.
17. Ravens - CB Keith McGill, Utah.
18. Packers - QB Aaron Murray, Georgia.
19. Bears - S Craig Loston, LSU.
20. Cowboys - RB Lache Seastrunk, Baylor.
21. 49ers (Titans) - CB Aaron Colvin, Oklahoma.
22. Colts - G Zack Martin, Notre Dame.
23. Eagles - FS Antone Exum, Virginia Tech.
24. 49ers - QB Tajh Boyd, Clemson.
25. Patriots - DT Josh Mauro, Stanford.
26. Bengals - C Weston Richburg, Colorado State.
27. Panthers - S Terrence Brooks, Florida State.
28. Saints - WR Robert Herron, Wyoming.
29. Chiefs - ILB Shayne Skov, Stanford.
30. Vikings (Seahawks) - WR Ryan Grant, Tulane.
31. Broncos - CB Pierre Desir, Lindenwood.
32. Lions - CB Rashaad Reynolds, Oregon State.
1. Texans - DT Daniel McCullers, Tennessee.
2. Vikings - CB Marcus Roberson, Florida.
3. Jaguars - G Ryan Groy, Wisconsin.
4. Falcons - C Tyler Larsen, Utah State.
5. Redskins - FS Ty Zimmerman, Kansas State.
6. Bills - FS Stanley Jean-Baptiste, Nebraska.
7. Jets - G Chris Watt, Notre Dame.
8. Browns - DE Jay Bromley, Syracuse.
9. Raiders - DE Demarcus Lawrence, Boise State.
10. Buccaneers - OT Seantrel Henderson, Miami-Fl.
11. Dolphins - OL Joel Bitonio, Nevada.
12. Chargers - OLB Devon Kennar, USC.
13. Rams - C/G Anthony Steen, Alabama.
14. Cardinals - WR Brandon Coleman, Rutgers.
15. Steelers - DE Caraun Reid, Princeton.
16. Jaguars (Ravens) - C Bryan Stork, Florida State.
17. Giants - OT Austin Wentworth, Fresno State.
18. Packers - OLB Dee Ford, Auburn.
19. Cowboys - WR Mike Davis, Texas.
20. Bears - DE James Gayle, Virginia Tech.
21. Titans - QB Jimmy Garoppolo, Eastern Illinois.
22. Eagles - CB Ross Cockrell, Duke.
23. Browns (Colts) - G Brandon Thomas, Clemson.
24. 49ers - OT Billy Turner, North Dakota State.
25. Bengals - S Kenny Ladler, Vanderbilt.
26. Patriots - TE Arthur Lynch, Georgia.
27. Panthers - CB Deion Belue, Alabama.
28. Saints - S Jimmie Ward, Northern Illinois.
29. Seahawks - OT Michael Schofield, Michigan.
30. Chiefs - DE Calvin Barnett, Oklahoma State.
31. Broncos - OT Charles Leno, Jr. Boise State.
32. Lions - CB Jaylen Watkins, Florida.
You clearly have no understanding of Buffalo's positional needs. I mean, its not like we showed any glaring weaknesses when we beat the **** out of your Jets a few weeks ago, so I can't blame you for that...
You are correct. I should give you a Carr instead of Tuitt. My apology.
Holy hell would I take that KC draft in a second. Make it happen.
WR? Miami? Huh?
I like the Bortles love (though I'm not sure he declares at this point). I'm not too crazy about three picks on the defensive line for the Bears though.
And I'd take the AFC CHampionship appearance as well :)
Can we stop with CB's being mocked to Cleveland? At least in the first two or three rounds? Skrine has played very well.
Carr and Jackson I'm on board with. Carey, I'd pass on. Much rather see a big, physical back to Cleveland. Browns shouldn't waste a pick on a DL, either. Even in the 7th I'd be surprised.
Cleveland needs mostly offense (QB, OG, WR, another weapon or two outside of a WR), but if you want to give the Browns a starter on D, it has to be an ILB.
Yeah.. Tired of Bridgewater being number one in thousand of mocks in this forum..
I figured Bears would let Melton walk so they could sign Cutler to long term. Flood in DT depth chart for stability. Harassing big time passer like Rodgers and Stafford in the very division is a necessitate.
2nd Browns' pick was BPA. Skrine just made a stride but how long will he stay that way? I think Turner could use Carey the way he did with LT back in San Diego.
I have a problem with ILB. Only ILB taken in that mock was Skov and it was in 3rd round. Could use FSU Jones or MSU Bullough instead of Bromley.
I thought I had them missed playoff. How stupid of me. lol.
So? He happened to be BPA this point.
You and I have a drastically different view on RB's in this draft. I don't see any need to take one there unless the Browns think this guy just fits perfectly. 3rd is really where I see Cleveland taking what's left, if any more than one have even been taken.
As far as ILB, I can see Skov, Borland, Smallwood, Johnson and Jones all going in the 2nd-3rd.
It's exciting to see longer drafts coming out. This is a dream scenario for the Vikes. I don't think we will get lucky enough to land Teddy, but I do love this mock.
The Bears need defense, but good Lord. I don't see the first 4 picks all on defense. Certainly heavy on the DL. I'd get a CB in there somewhere. And I think you'll see a QB or pass catcher in there somewhere in the top 4 rounds.
I'd take that Redskins draft in a second.
Not a fan of the Cowboys mock at all... The major needs of the team are DT, OG, and FS none of which were addressed in the first four rounds of the draft. Ahmad Dixon is an athletic down hill SS in the same mold of JJ Wilcox who we drafted last year in the 3rd round. WR was addressed last year when the team drafted Terrence Williams who has been solid as a rookie and the further development of Cole Beasley who is becoming a solid slot option.
Ware isn't going anywhere and George Selvie has been solid at the opposite end position. While there is room for improvment, I'm not sure we burn a 1st round pick in that direction unless a stud slips down the boards.
Lache Seastunk would be a steal in the third round but once again a secondary need and a wasted pick if glaring needs aren't addressed in other rounds.
Also, not sure is it was a coincidence but three of the four players are local TX products?
Like the Jordan Matthews pick to Seattle. Not sure about the TE in round 2 but Zach Miller probably getting a little light on the tire tread there.
Not seeing two WRs that i think are going to shine at the combine. Mike Campanaro, wake forest. He may be the best slot receiver in the draft and Jeff Janis of Saginaw Valley st. a 6-3 215 lb wr with 4.4 speed.
Not bad for the Ravens. I'd prefer a big physical receiver more than another speed burner but I'm not going to complain about Watkins. In the second round it would be a tough choice between Hurst and Swanson. I'd probably go with Swanson and let Reid or Wagner step in at RT next year. Gradkowski has been beyond horrible. Getting a corner like McGill to play on the outside with Smith while Webb is in the slot (since he's being used there now) would be nice.
2 corners in the first 4 rounds for Philly huh? I dont mind Purifoy and Exum early...but no need for a corner in round 4.
How it fell I would go
4) DAT (Didn't see him on the board but would fit in as a slot guy)
The first 3 picks do not work from the Rams perspective. Consider the following regarding your picks.
1.) OLB A. Barr .....much better for a 3 - 4 d. the Rams run a 4 -3.
2.) CB J. Verrett .....smallish and not the type of corner Fish is looking for.
3.) QB Mettenberger.....Rams are looking for a developmental type and won't be taking a QB before the 3rd.
The other two picks, Moses and Steen, are decent considering our needs and where you have us taking them.
As far as Rounds 1 - 2 are concerned, back to the drawing board.....
I would cut myself if we drafted Manziel
Not a terrible Miami draft. I'd prefer Cyrus K over Erving in the 1st and Brandon Thomas in the 4th though. Those are just superior players to the ones you chose for us.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:35 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.