Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pro Football (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   BREAK OUT DE/WR/TE/NT (here you go GRF) (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6361)

bored of education 04-11-2007 10:02 PM

BREAK OUT DE/WR/TE/NT (here you go GRF)

DE- Kiwi
WR-Sinorice Moss
TE- Darcy Johnson
NT- Barry Cofield

etk 04-11-2007 10:04 PM

I love it, I absolutely love it!

Bengals1690 04-11-2007 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bored of education (Post 296925)
DE- Kiwi
WR-Sinorice Moss
TE- Darcy Johnson
NT- Barry Cofield

lmfao.......

Scotty D 04-11-2007 10:04 PM

Hah nice thread. Dewayne White is going to be playing fulltime in a system that he has spent some time in. I think he is set up to succeed.

Bengals1690 04-11-2007 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scotty D (Post 296940)
Hah nice thread. Dewayne White is going to be playing fulltime in a system that he has spent some time in. I think he is set up to succeed.

plus, you forgot he is a giant. that pretty much sums it up (in grf mind, at least)

GiantRutgersFan 04-11-2007 10:08 PM

not funny fella.

Kiwi and Cofield are the only good players you listed. as for my other topic, I didnt even mention anything about Jacobs. if you wanna put words in my mouth, fine, but dont riddicule me for things that you are inferring

hugegmenfan 04-11-2007 10:10 PM

Quote:

DE- Kiwi
WR-Sinorice Moss
TE- Darcy Johnson
NT- Barry Cofield

haha it is pretty funny GRF because u are quite biased when u make threads and are sometimes a little too pro-giants.

Moses 04-11-2007 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GiantRutgersFan (Post 296974)
not funny fella.

Kiwi and Cofield are the only good players you listed. as for my other topic, I didnt even mention anything about Jacobs. if you wanna put words in my mouth, fine, but dont riddicule me for things that you are inferring

Did you purposely spell Paul Posluszny wrong in your signature?

CC.SD 04-11-2007 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moses (Post 296996)
Did you purposely spell Paul Posluszny wrong in your signature?

Yah it's like a big red flag.

neko4 04-11-2007 10:46 PM

DE- Cullen Jenkins
WR- Greg Jennings
TE- Don...oh this is a joke!
:)

YAYareaRB 04-11-2007 11:18 PM

DE- Mario Williams
WR- Braylon Edwards
TE- Vernon Davis
NT- Aubrayo Franklin

TheChampIsHere 04-11-2007 11:39 PM

OK I think I get the theme here

DE - Tyler Brayton
WR - Ronald Curry
NT - Terdell Sands
TE - Courtney Anderson

BigDawg819 04-12-2007 12:07 AM

Quote:

not funny fella.

So we can just continue to ridicule you since you're a TOOL right?

iowatreat54 04-12-2007 12:20 AM

DE- Rex Grossman
WR- Rex Grossman
NT- Rex Grossman
TE- Urlacher

iowatreat54 04-12-2007 12:24 AM

I also hope the Giants draft Poslunsky in the first...and then someone will draft Posluszny after that...but I think Poslunsky is a sleeper

doingthisinsteadofwork 04-12-2007 12:27 AM

Quote:

not funny fella.

I thought it was funny.

toonsterwu 04-12-2007 02:28 AM

Understanding the original purpose of the thread, some guesses anyways

DE: Ray Edwards. I was leaning towards picking someone from the Vikings, and the nod went to Ray Edwards, but it could be someone else (could be a draft pick even). Ray's always had the tools, but other issues impeded his development in college. With a strong interior, Ray could flourish if given the opportunity to run with it.

WR: Matt Jones. Due to some extremely talent WR's in recent years, people forget that, in the past, many believed that it took WR's 3 years to really develop. Matt got better this past year, and with a new system that, on paper, should help the passing game out, he could put up bigger numbers next year. A 1000 yard season? I don't think it's out of reach.

NT: Shaun Smith. There were some expectations of Shaun breaking out at some point here and there in his short career so far, but it hasn't really occurred. A move to the 3-4 as a NT, with big Ted Washington as his rotating partner, may be what helps, as he has the potential mold to be an excellent fit in the scheme (was drawing a blank on NT's ... the other thoughts were Evans and Bunkley,

TE: Marcedes Lewis. Didn't really mean to get 2 Jaguars in there, and while I was not a big Marcedes fan as a draft pick, he is in a good situation that should help him put up numbers.

Caddy 04-12-2007 03:31 AM

DE: Mario Williams had a decent rookie campaign, but his sophomore campaign should be much better.

WR: Wes Welker. I know he had a good season last year, but I think he will shine in the Patriots offense.

NT: Umm I don't know, maybe Chris Hovan can get more than a handful of sacks this year.

TE: Alex Smith, Tampa Bay. Provided we can get somebody to block for whoever is lining up at QB, I think Smith should have a chance at getting 50 catches and around 5 TD's

jsagan77 04-12-2007 04:00 AM

DE- Mario Williams/Daryl Tapp/Andre Carter
WR- Brandon Lloyd/ Devery Henderson/Donte Stallworth
TE- Mercedes Lewis/Leonard Pope/Scheffler
NT- Broderick Bunkley/Rocky Bernard/Kendrick Golston

A few skins on there that hopefully are a lot better off in their 2nd year with the team...

Jughead10 04-12-2007 08:01 AM

Quote:

DE- Kiwi
WR-Sinorice Moss
TE- Darcy Johnson
NT- Barry Cofield

Ha funny. But in reality the only one who coudl break out is Moss. Cofield is solid, he will never be great in my opinion. But he is already a solid stater with starting every game last year. I also think everyone is expecting it from Kiwi once he gets more PT so he wouldn't be breaking out either. And Johnson is garbage.

TacticaLion 04-12-2007 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iowatreat54 (Post 297440)
DE- Rex Grossman
WR- Rex Grossman
NT- Rex Grossman
TE- Urlacher

Are you SERIOUS!? Do you honestly think Urlacher is a better TE than Grossman? You've gotta be kidding me.

If you add QB, it could look like this:

QB - Hester
DE - Grossman
WR - Grossman
NT - Benson (it was close...)
TE - Grossman

Addict 04-12-2007 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TacticaLion (Post 297843)
Are you SERIOUS!? Do you honestly think Urlacher is a better TE than Grossman? You've gotta be kidding me.

If you add QB, it could look like this:

QB - Hester
DE - Grossman
WR - Grossman
NT - Benson (it was close...)
TE - Grossman

BS!
QB - Urlacher
NT - Hester (he could stand to lose some bulk)
DE - Bernard Berrian (the ultimate speedy pass-rusher)
TE - John Tait. Hell, a great blocking TE.

myinnerself 04-12-2007 09:37 AM

The Chargers.

Vikes99ej 04-12-2007 10:03 AM

Billy McMullen for all positions.

portermvp84 04-12-2007 10:59 AM

DE Mario Williams
WR Greg Jennings
NT Terdell Sands
Te Vernon Davis