Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pro Football (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Tye Hill tonight (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=713)

HawkeyeFan 08-10-2006 10:40 PM

Tye Hill tonight

I know its more homerism but I'm just curious. How do you guys think Tye Hill looked tonight if you watched?

Larry 08-10-2006 10:43 PM

it was good, he's better then I thought at run support.

HokiesSkins2621 08-10-2006 11:25 PM

He did good. Troy Aikman made a great comparison when he compared him to Antoine Winfield. Thats the player he reminds me of too. Number 1 quality, short, competetive, fast.

He is gonna be leading that Cornerback Corps for years to come.

The Great Jonathan Vilma 08-10-2006 11:26 PM

it was only the first preseason game, but he looked good so far

Immaculate Tackle 08-10-2006 11:42 PM

I thought he was pretty good. He made a nice tackle and made some pretty good plays in coverage. Of course, if he had to go against Wayne and Harrison all night, he wouldn't look nearly as good.

HawkeyeFan 08-10-2006 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Immaculate Tackle
I thought he was pretty good. He made a nice tackle and made some pretty good plays in coverage. Of course, if he had to go against Wayne and Harrison all night, he wouldn't look nearly as good.

Yea, but still I think impressive for a debut. He is a much better tackler than people give him credit for.

cunningham06 08-10-2006 11:55 PM

He was quite good, GO CLEMSON!

The Legend 08-11-2006 01:06 AM

how many tackles , ff , fr , int , td , kr , pr whats his stats

XxXdragonXxX 08-11-2006 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Legend

4 tackles and a defensive holding penalty.

The Legend 08-11-2006 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XxXdragonXxX
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Legend

4 tackles and a defensive holding penalty.

well i miss the game but have it on tivo doesnt sound to good

XxXdragonXxX 08-11-2006 01:15 AM

He played alright. He didn't really make any mistakes other than that holding penalty.

The Legend 08-11-2006 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XxXdragonXxX
He played alright. He didn't really make any mistakes other than that holding penalty.

i think the ref are 2 strick with the holding but i didnt see the play

Immaculate Tackle 08-11-2006 02:31 AM

The holding penalty was very obvious, nothing wrong with the call at all.

defensiveback23 08-11-2006 02:37 AM

Hill looked pretty good to me but Adeyanju looked very good. I wouldn't be surprised to see him starting this year.

TCU 08-11-2006 02:54 AM

and he held out for a week right, very impressive.

Liberi 08-11-2006 04:30 AM

Out of the Rams rookies, I thought Wroten looked better. His stats may not wow anybody, but he was dynamite on every play I saw him in.

Then again, I've always been high on Wroten, ever since we got him in the 3rd round. He'll be better than Bunkley, McCargo and Ngata this season.

HawkeyeFan 08-11-2006 09:20 AM

Also. Hill have 4 Passes Deflected.

draftguru151 08-11-2006 09:45 AM

He looked pretty good. Both DL rookies were more impressive though. The Rams defense is definately going in the right direction.

HawkeyeFan 08-11-2006 09:52 AM

Yea, Claude Wroten and Victor Adeyanju looked really good. Also Matthew Rice and UDFA that we signed like a week ago had 3 sacks, how was he coming out of college?

BTW didn't you guys get a good laugh when Wroten was tryin to chase the QB when he was rollin out? :lol:

draftguru151 08-11-2006 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HawkeyeFan
Yea, Claude Wroten and Victor Adeyanju looked really good. Also Matthew Rice and UDFA that we signed like a week ago had 3 sacks, how was he coming out of college?

BTW didn't you guys get a good laugh when Wroten was tryin to chase the QB when he was rollin out? :lol:

Sorgi did a great job of getting away. :lol:

HawkeyeFan 08-11-2006 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by draftguru151
Quote:

Sorgi did a great job of getting away. :lol:

Haha yea, if I had 295lb Wroten comin at me I'd ... Dive :oops:

Don Vito 08-11-2006 09:56 AM

Hill did great, but if you paid attention to Wroten he was amazing. Victor Adeyanju looked good too. I wanted to see more of Klopfenstein and Byrd though.

draftguru151 08-11-2006 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Don Vito
Hill did great, but if you paid attention to Wroten he was amazing. Victor Adeyanju looked good too. I wanted to see more of Klopfenstein and Byrd though.

As did I, didn't see them all night.

HawkeyeFan 08-11-2006 10:01 AM

Quote:

Quote:

As did, I didn't see them all night.

Klopfenstein had 1 catch for 11 yards, made a nice little quick move after he caught it and gained 4 more off of it. Byrd had a chance but the ball was thrown way over his head.

I know I'm a Rams Fan but honestly I think the Rams Future Dline could be good with a NT as Jimmy Kennedy (Did much better tonight pluggin the hole), DT as Wroten, DE as Anthony Hargrove and other DE as Victor Adeyanju

PACKmanN 08-12-2006 03:40 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

As did, I didn't see them all night.

Klopfenstein had 1 catch for 11 yards, made a nice little quick move after he caught it and gained 4 more off of it. Byrd had a chance but the ball was thrown way over his head.

I know I'm a Rams Fan but honestly I think the Rams Future Dline could be good with a NT as Jimmy Kennedy (Did much better tonight pluggin the hole), DT as Wroten, DE as Anthony Hargrove and other DE as Victor Adeyanju

It would look way better with Pickett in there, to bad he a Packer :D