Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pro Football (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   AJ Hawk (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=717)

Pack_Attack_4 08-12-2006 01:37 PM

AJ Hawk
 
What will AJ Hawk do in tonights game

08-12-2006 01:37 PM

get a few tackles

sweetness34 08-12-2006 01:39 PM

Step on the field... :lol:

And hopefully get hurt, haha just kiddin :wink: ...But seriously....

danman253 08-12-2006 01:48 PM

2 tackles, nothing special

The Great Jonathan Vilma 08-12-2006 02:27 PM

i just hope he plays well and gets in on some tackles. Int would be a tough one to call, and u never know about the FF. if he's getting in on lots of plays u never know.

GB12 08-12-2006 02:27 PM

couple tackles and some good coverage

Vince Lombardi 08-12-2006 02:54 PM

nail Brady Quinns sister while returning an INT for a TD. :lol: Now that would make sportscenter!

bigbluedefense 08-12-2006 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vince Lombardi
nail Brady Quinns sister while returning an INT for a TD. :lol: Now that would make sportscenter!

Lol, she was probably pi$$ed when she learned she has to live the rest of her life in GB.

TCU 08-12-2006 03:05 PM

Who cares,

what will Cory Rodgers do in tonights game?

TCU 08-12-2006 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigbluedefense
Lol, she was probably pi$$ed when she learned she has to live the rest of her life in GB.

Yeah but at the same time, she will never have to work, i dont think she ever had has or is going to have a job, she can just sit in her mansion counting cash all day even if it is in Green Bay.

TitleTown088 08-12-2006 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigbluedefense
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vince Lombardi
nail Brady Quinns sister while returning an INT for a TD. :lol: Now that would make sportscenter!

Lol, she was probably pi$$ed when she learned she has to live the rest of her life in GB.

You ever even been to green bay?

GB12 08-12-2006 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TitleTown088
Quote:

Originally Posted by bigbluedefense
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vince Lombardi
nail Brady Quinns sister while returning an INT for a TD. :lol: Now that would make sportscenter!

Lol, she was probably pi$$ed when she learned she has to live the rest of her life in GB.

You ever even been to green bay?

Its not that bad, Its not bad at all. Wisconsin is just like any states It has good and bad parts. Its more of the middle of the state thats farms and dairy. and shes from Ohio.

danman253 08-12-2006 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TitleTown088
Quote:

Originally Posted by bigbluedefense
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vince Lombardi
nail Brady Quinns sister while returning an INT for a TD. :lol: Now that would make sportscenter!

Lol, she was probably pi$$ed when she learned she has to live the rest of her life in GB.

You ever even been to green bay?

I have, it sucks

GB12 08-12-2006 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danman253
Quote:

Originally Posted by TitleTown088
Quote:

Originally Posted by bigbluedefense
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vince Lombardi
nail Brady Quinns sister while returning an INT for a TD. :lol: Now that would make sportscenter!

Lol, she was probably pi$$ed when she learned she has to live the rest of her life in GB.

You ever even been to green bay?

I have, it sucks

and Washingtons pardise :roll:

bigbluedefense 08-12-2006 05:29 PM

Ive never been to GB, but I know I wouldn't like it regardless. Im from Jersey...everything is fast paced over here and its very citylike. The whole state outside of South Jersey is pretty much one big city. Everyone is in a rush, everyone is mean, we're all a$$holes, lol, but thats the way I grew up and thats how I like it. Everything is straight forward here...picture a bunch of Bill Parcells running around...thats New Jersey.

Ive been to Detroit, Chicago, Toronto, Virginia, Texas, and other places and its just not the same. Everyone is so slow, they talk slow, walk slow, and its too laid back. I was very surprised at how nice people are outside the NYC/Jersey area, you don't get that hospitality over here, but other than that, its too wide open and too laid back for my liking.

The Unseen 08-12-2006 05:37 PM

Quote:

Ive been to Detroit, Chicago, Toronto, Virginia, Texas, and other places and its just not the same. Everyone is so slow, they talk slow, walk slow, and its too laid back. I was very surprised at how nice people are outside the NYC/Jersey area, you don't get that hospitality over here, but other than that, its too wide open and too laid back for my liking.
Boy, would you hate North Florida. :lol:

bigbluedefense 08-12-2006 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Unseen
Quote:

Ive been to Detroit, Chicago, Toronto, Virginia, Texas, and other places and its just not the same. Everyone is so slow, they talk slow, walk slow, and its too laid back. I was very surprised at how nice people are outside the NYC/Jersey area, you don't get that hospitality over here, but other than that, its too wide open and too laid back for my liking.
Boy, would you hate North Florida. :lol:

Id love Miami and all its "flavor" though... :D :D :D

TitleTown088 08-12-2006 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigbluedefense
Ive never been to GB, but I know I wouldn't like it regardless. Im from Jersey...everything is fast paced over here and its very citylike. The whole state outside of South Jersey is pretty much one big city. Everyone is in a rush, everyone is mean, we're all a$$holes, lol, but thats the way I grew up and thats how I like it. Everything is straight forward here...picture a bunch of Bill Parcells running around...thats New Jersey.

Ive been to Detroit, Chicago, Toronto, Virginia, Texas, and other places and its just not the same. Everyone is so slow, they talk slow, walk slow, and its too laid back. I was very surprised at how nice people are outside the NYC/Jersey area, you don't get that hospitality over here, but other than that, its too wide open and too laid back for my liking.

the laid back part is the best thing about being from the midwest and no rush.. i hate big cities cause everyone is a dlckhead. being in the wide open is the nice. when i went to GB i didn't find it to be too bad at all.

08-12-2006 06:57 PM

Wisconsin is where its at. You can have the city feel and country feel all within a couple of minutes. Why wouldn't you want to do things slow? Life is a lot less stressful and more enjoyable IMO. The "big city" is cool every once in awhile but I couldn't live my life there.

08-12-2006 10:45 PM

Anyone who believes that Green Bay is a great place is either a: Middle Schooler or younger, there are tons of bowling alleys to go to. or b: 21 or older, there are tons of bars to go to. Other than that, there is nto much to do

roughrider30 08-12-2006 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KAWICGB
Anyone who believes that Green Bay is a great place is either a: Middle Schooler or younger, there are tons of bowling alleys to go to. or b: 21 or older, there are tons of bars to go to. Other than that, there is nto much to do

Exactley that is why people that live in Green Bay Eat, Sleep and Live Packers football. :D

portermvp84 08-12-2006 11:52 PM

Gets a couple of tackles and a sack.

BadgerMike 08-13-2006 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigbluedefense
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vince Lombardi
nail Brady Quinns sister while returning an INT for a TD. :lol: Now that would make sportscenter!

Lol, she was probably pi$$ed when she learned she has to live the rest of her life in GB.

Have you ever been to the Northern part of Wisconsin? I did not thinks so. There is a reason thousands of Illinois residents own vacation property in N. Wis. Also she is enrolled at the University of Green Bay to finish her degree.

08-13-2006 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KAWICGB
Anyone who believes that Green Bay is a great place is either a: Middle Schooler or younger, there are tons of bowling alleys to go to. or b: 21 or older, there are tons of bars to go to. Other than that, there is nto much to do

so everyone but high schoolers likes green bay?

08-13-2006 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
Quote:

Originally Posted by KAWICGB
Anyone who believes that Green Bay is a great place is either a: Middle Schooler or younger, there are tons of bowling alleys to go to. or b: 21 or older, there are tons of bars to go to. Other than that, there is nto much to do

so everyone but high schoolers likes green bay?

We claim this is nothing to do, but that could be the case in any city.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:00 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.