Draft Countdown Forums

Draft Countdown Forums (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pro Football (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   LOL! (http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=766)

yodabear 09-06-2006 11:24 PM

LOL!

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...section=si_nfl

Wonder if Martz was with him.

sweetness34 09-06-2006 11:27 PM

Re: LOL!

Quote:

Originally Posted by yodachu
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/football/nfl/09/06/bc.fbn.lions.assistanta.ap/index.html?section=si_nfl

Wonder if Martz was with him.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Great Jonathan Vilma 09-06-2006 11:39 PM

way to go Detroit, way to go

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) 09-06-2006 11:40 PM

Of course he was, Mike Martz is the root of all evil.

smittyjs 09-06-2006 11:46 PM

:lol: WTF :lol:

TitleTown088 09-06-2006 11:47 PM

what a stud. he gets soo blasted he dosent even know if his clothes are on.

TCU 09-07-2006 12:05 AM

wow that team is bad on so many levels

JPLUFF 09-07-2006 12:39 AM

He only blew a .12, and was still driving with no clothes on.

Having Matt Millen as your GM is the only thing more embarassing than this.

needled24_7 09-07-2006 12:41 AM

hahahah wtf

Nitschke-Hawk 09-07-2006 12:45 AM

Oh my... See when things like this happen to a team there's absolutely positively no way the team can be successful.

stephenson86 09-07-2006 12:10 PM

martz was found fae down in his crotch, both times

portermvp84 09-07-2006 01:39 PM

lol hahaha...

P-L 09-07-2006 02:32 PM

Alright, the guy is a complete joke and it is embarrassing but let's not take unneccessary cheap shots at the Lions here. This does not say anything about the Lions team as a whole or about how successful they will be. If the Lions stink it up, it'll be because they sucked, not because their DL coach drove in his car naked.

Jughead10 09-07-2006 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions
Alright, the guy is a complete joke and it is embarrassing but let's not take unneccessary cheap shots at the Lions here. This does not say anything about the Lions team as a whole or about how successful they will be. If the Lions stink it up, it'll be because they sucked, not because their DL coach drove in his car naked.

If the Lions stink it up it maybe because their front office is a joke lead by a stooge GM who choose a poor coach who then in turn choose a poor coaching staff.

P-L 09-07-2006 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jughead10
Quote:

If the Lions stink it up it maybe because their front office is a joke lead by a stooge GM who choose a poor coach who then in turn choose a poor coaching staff.

Well you won't be able to judge Marinelli or the coaching staff this year at all so I don't see the big deal there. Writing off a coach in his first year of a re-building mode isn't exactly fair. And at the same time even if Cullen turns out to be a bad coach him deciding to drive naked has zero to do with his coaching skills. This offense has very little, if anything, to do with how the Lions will play this year.

Jughead10 09-07-2006 02:40 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Well you won't be able to judge Marinelli or the coaching staff this year at all so I don't see the big deal there. Writing off a coach in his first year of a re-building mode isn't exactly fair. And at the same time even if Cullen turns out to be a bad coach him deciding to drive naked has zero to do with his coaching skills. This offense has very little, if anything, to do with how the Lions will play this year.

I agree you won't be able to judge Marinelli until past this year, but were you not scratching your head when they hired him. The Lions are not alone either, I think there were multiple questionable coaching decisions made this year.

P-L 09-07-2006 02:45 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I agree you won't be able to judge Marinelli until past this year, but were you not scratching your head when they hired him. The Lions are not alone either, I think there were multiple questionable coaching decisions made this year.

Yeah, I'll admit I was surprised when they hired him. His name came out from nowhere and two days later he was signed him. I was kind of pissed at first, because I wanted someone else. But after looking over some credentials and watching his first press conference, which really doesn't mean much, I started to love the guy. I think he's made all the right moves so far and I feel more confident he can turn this team around in a few years than I did with either Morningweg or Mariucci, but than again that could just be a typical Lions fan's hope.

Go_Eagles77 09-07-2006 03:33 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Vikes99ej 09-07-2006 04:09 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Yeah, I'll admit I was surprised when they hired him. His name came out from nowhere and two days later he was signed him. I was kind of pissed at first, because I wanted someone else. But after looking over some credentials and watching his first press conference, which really doesn't mean much, I started to love the guy. I think he's made all the right moves so far and I feel more confident he can turn this team around in a few years than I did with either Morningweg or Mariucci, but than again that could just be a typical Lions fan's hope.

The Lions will never be as good as the Tigers are this year. The Lions will always be Detroit's crappy team.

jkpigskin 09-07-2006 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChrisCybulski
Of course he was, Mike Martz is the root of all evil.

haha thats pretty funnnny

Brodeur 09-07-2006 09:59 PM

Cullen was just teaching the Lions a lesson by showing them what really takes balls to do.

P-L 09-07-2006 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vikes99ej
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The Lions will never be as good as the Tigers are this year. The Lions will always be Detroit's crappy team.

Do you have some sort of hate for the state of Michigan?

Splat 09-08-2006 01:48 PM

Your not going to believe this but.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5941726

P-L 09-08-2006 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Splat420
Your not going to believe this but.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5941726

What is unbelievable about that? It's the same story yoda posted...

Splat 09-08-2006 02:02 PM

Quote:

According to a report in the Detroit Free Press, a Wendy's drive-thru worker called police after Cullen allegedly pulled his SUV to the window and picked up an order while naked.

"The suspect did nothing obscene, other than being naked at the drive-thru," the worker told Dearborn officers after the late-night incident on Aug. 24, according to the Free Press.
I thought that was new maybe not my bad.